• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I didn't mean to offend, I just tagged who popped into my head first and who I remember talking to about Sonic related content the most.
That's okay.
I post here at an infrequent rate so I'm not surprised you may have me.

On a side note, how is that Reg Padoru coming along?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That's okay.
I post here at an infrequent rate so I'm not surprised you may have me.

On a side note, how is that Reg Padoru coming along?
I tried tagging you a while back to make sure I knew which one you wanted, (since you tagged me with a few different ideas) but I didn't see you reply. I haven't had a chance to get started yet, and I won't for a few days because some requests came in from family and they're time sensitive, so I have to fulfill those obligations first.

If that's the character you for sure want, though, then I can totally get it done once I finish these two orders I'm working on! Now that I have stabilizers as part of my workflow again, time for lineart has basically been cut in half, so I should be able to get to yours very soon!

KillerCage

Smash Master
I tried tagging you a while back to make sure I knew which one you wanted, (since you tagged me with a few different ideas) but I didn't see you reply. I haven't had a chance to get started yet, and I won't for a few days because some requests came in from family and they're time sensitive, so I have to fulfill those obligations first.

If that's the character you for sure want, though, then I can totally get it done once I finish these two orders I'm working on! Now that I have stabilizers as part of my workflow again, time for lineart has basically been cut in half, so I should be able to get to yours very soon!
I must have somehow miss it and that I apologize.
Also family comes first so I will continue to wait.
Take your time!

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I finally watched Mugen Train, and my gosh, that **** is gooooooood, ez best shonen movie I've watched in my life, 10/10, would hit my head on the wall until I suffer amnesia to watch for the first time again.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I finally watched Mugen Train, and my gosh, that **** is gooooooood, ez best shonen movie I've watched in my life, 10/10, would hit my head on the wall until I suffer amnesia to watch for the first time again.
They did a good job making me care for a character who only had like 20 minutes of screen time.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
OK guys.

So here are my options for my PS4 games which I'm probably gonna get two. After this outside of about 4-5 "locked games" I'm gonna refrain from getting anymore outside of one more Switch game before Forbidden West comes out. Budget is around £50 maybe and one in each category.

So to sum it up the big ones. (Over £18)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Yakuza Like a Dragon
Spider Man: Miles Morales
Watch Dogs: Legion
Mafia Remake

And the under £15 ones.

Wattam
The Pedestrian
Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Resident Evil 2 Remake

**** my indecisiveness! Ideas to nudge would be great........despite being a Nintendo forum.

As a Legend of Heroes superfan I have been meaning to get Ys.

However I'm super sticking to Switch Physical only which unfortunately means expensive and a ***** to find physically in a shop in the UK.
Get the KH All-In-One Collection.

It's like $25-$30 for a total of 6.5 games and 3 movies. That's an incredible deal.

Alternatively most of the Yakuza series (3-5 & 7) are on sale for $40 total, which is an all-time low (the rest of the series can be found on sale regularly, but 3-5 & 7 rarely go on sale for so little). Both are good series, and probably the best value you're going to get.

Deals should be equivalent in the UK.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Get the KH All-In-One Collection.

It's like $25-$30 for a total of 6.5 games and 3 movies. That's an incredible deal.

Alternatively most of the Yakuza series (3-5 & 7) are on sale for $40 total, which is an all-time low (the rest of the series can be found on sale regularly, but 3-5 & 7 rarely go on sale for so little). Both are good series, and probably the best value you're going to get.

Deals should be equivalent in the UK.
Already have the ones you mentioned. Don't have KH3 or Yakuza 7.

That being said I'm leaning towards Assassins Creed Valhalla and Wattam.

Former being the first AC I'm interested in since Black Flag and latter since I love Keita Takahashi's works.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
All things considered, it was worth it. :bowsette: I'll be a good little poster now.

Anyways, I somehow main Meta Knight now.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Wake up babe new Sora in Smash interview just dropped.

Just wanna highlight this one section:
VP of Disney and Pixar Games Luigi Priore chimed in on Sora as well, saying they “were not surprised [by the reaction], but we were thrilled.” The company is pursuing a new approach “to bring our characters to our fans in new ways, and to say yes to things which might have seemed impossible before.”
And then this section from my tinfoil hat theory for Sora in The Second Ultimate Square Enix Character Argument:
They [Nintendo] drop the issue [of Sora in Smash] until Fighters Pass 2, when Disney has done a 180 on video games following the mass success of Kingdom Hearts 3 and is looking to promote the series in the largest gaming crossover of all time. Nintendo approaches Sakurai like they did for Dragon Quest, and they go for it despite having already decided Fighters Pass 2 in its entirety. Since it's DLC, all they have to do is tack on another fighter to the pass and promote as such.
Absolutely LOSING IT at how my literal ****post theory was actually one of the rawest reads in Smash Ultimate Speculation.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
wait wait wait say u leaked it

get that insider fame :yeahboi:
Nah, I ain't like that. I had multiple opportunities to become a mr. leakerman like that (like when I documented every Smash "leak" I could find and gained a reputation for handling Smash leaks, or when I had it in with Sabi and some of their bunch) but I genuinely have better things to do with my time than chase clout on the internet for validation.

Though, if I might be allowed to inflate my ego just a bit, I will say that Sabi, Fatman, and the whole lot of them wish they could be me during Smash Ultimate Spec with how hard I went and how much I got right LMAO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom