• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just thinking about a few things.

1. It still annoys me about how Smash Bros Ultimate didn't get an all in one package or something.

And Nintendo Switch Lite + Minecraft + Smash Bros Ultimate with Steve DLC only screams deal potential.
I mean Nintendo is missing out on a bit more bank so wee Timmy the idiot kid can get confused about who the hell all these characters are and wonder why he can't play Steve for ****.

2. Unlikely but really hope Animal Crossing for N64 is on the service to see how it all began. I do remember some rumours that Super Mario 3D All-Stars and FE 1 was a test for auto translating or something?

3. When the hell is my local economy card arriving. Want my £100 to get a start on camping and bike equipment man.

Woah we got a badass over here!

Can't tell if brave or stupid or lucky.

All three I suppose.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Bottom text
Me who has been going in and out of my local Game store to see if KH Melody is half price again:

Twice a week.

Got a brand new $500 console with cutting edge graphics and killer exclusives (?)

and I'm using it to play Kingdom Hearts
Hahahaha.............................eh.

You got the console with a game or just it on it's own?

it's running Darkness at 4K, there's nothing more powerful
Cries in non having a 4K TV and using the same one for seven years.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hahahaha.............................eh.

You got the console with a game or just it on it's own?
Nah, I didn't buy a game with it.

But I do have the PS4 version of Miles Morales (which I haven't played yet) and that comes with a free PS5 upgrade. Probably just gonna use it to play some older games ATM. Mostly got it because I lucked out and my PS4 doesn't read discs anymore/freezes/etc.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Does anyone else keep coming up with weirdly detailed ideas for certain aspects of like, games or something, that you know would never actually happen, but you wind up with a weirdly complex and well-planned idea for it?

This kinda just happened to me because I came up with this bizarre idea of like, one of the final dungeons in BOTWII being a Sheikah space station, with the main "gimmick" being that the entire area is zero-gravity - so like, you could float around, you could use magnetic boots to try and keep yourself on a surface, and maybe the main villain is like a Sheikah version of GLaDOS or something?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
it's running Darkness at 4K, there's nothing more powerful

...Oh, you mean that Darkness.

Hey bro that's the same thing I'm doing and there's no shame in that.
Which one are you currently going through?

Oh, and do you have any tips for Proud Mode in KH1 FM? 👀

Because this will be my second run of the game and nearly eight years since I first played it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm waiting to see if that Kingdom Hearts song will be available in-game at a later time like the spirits can you get with save files.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm waiting to see if that Kingdom Hearts song will be available in-game at a later time like the spirits can you get with save files.
The in-game announcement for the song makes no mention of it unlike the Spirits ones do, so I wouldn't hold your breath tbh.

Worst case scenario, you can buy it from a big box store, get the song, and then return it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Now, I probably wouldn’t but a whole PS4 just to play kingdom hearts.

If I wasn’t working at gamestop.

Employee discount baybeeeee
lol That's pretty much what i did when i got my PS4 years ago, Persona 5 and Yakuza Zero were just something i got because online friends were recommending them heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom