• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ghost-Spider vs Batgirl up now y’all

no Zendaya = not better

by default cause science
Why does this episode exist?
This was a repeat of Batman vs Spiderman.
This wasn't a particularly funny episode.
The fight's animation sucks.
WHY!??!?!?!!?

1606788822872.png

Anyway, just saw Airplane! for the first time.
Fun movie, but MAN!
Many of these jokes would NOT fly today!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
so do we think we're getting anything for NSO soon?

It's kinda weird giving it it's own menu and updating the NES/SNES apps for no apparent reasoon.

D

Deleted member

I was gone for twenty minutes and I get ten notifications?

What is happening?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why does this episode exist?
This was a repeat of Batman vs Spiderman.
This wasn't a particularly funny episode.
The fight's animation sucks.
WHY!??!?!?!!?

View attachment 293349

Anyway, just saw Airplane! for the first time.
Fun movie, but MAN!
Many of these jokes would NOT fly today!
I personally found the video to be perfectly good for the budget they would be working with...also since Gwendolyn Maxine Stacy won over Barbara Gordon its all good

Web Warriors 2, DC 1

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Saw the Pokemon discussion.

ORAS, even though it was super easy compared to the originals, I found very enjoyable. Perhaps it could just be Hoenn bias, cuz it's my favourite region and most of my favourite Pokemon are from Hoenn, but I very much enjoyed the game. One of my favourite in the series, and definitely the best since coming to the 3DS.

Soaring was an awesome feature, one I'd love to see GF bring back (and improve upon) in the future, especially in a new region.
Delta episode, was a slog at first cuz you're just bouncing between different parts of the region, but became amazing once you got to the Sky Pillar. Megas for my favourite starter trio, the Weather Trios becoming straight up busted thanks to their Primals/Megas. The music was lit (even though there was sadly less trumpets) The DexNav was an awesome feature.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
so do we think we're getting anything for NSO soon?

It's kinda weird giving it it's own menu and updating the NES/SNES apps for no apparent reasoon.
Maybe we can finally get N64, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advanced. heck, might as well throw in Virtual Boy too, there’s only what... two-three games worth playing on the damn thing. Maybe even the elusive GameCube Online.

Heh. What if when Mario 3D All-Stars gets delisted, THAT’S when N64 Online launches and you can play it there now instead.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
EarthBound Beginnings is great.

EarthBound is great.

Mother 3 I haven't played.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Didn't EarthBound sell very well on the Wii U, like one of the best-sellers at least for the Virtual Console? You'd think it wouldn't take them this long to put it on the Switch, though I guess they held off on Donkey Kong for whatever reason.

I also really want EarthBound Beginnings; it may be hard without a guide and require patience, but I still really like it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I remember thinking that the absence of Earthbound on Switch Online was because they were remaking it. Granted, I also thought that was the reason for the DKC trilogy's absence, but we'll see.
There's rumors that GBA games may be coming to Switch online, so you know what that means.

GOLDEN SUN BAYBEE
WHERE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom