• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feast
G4 is coming back? 2021 is wild, I’d never thought I would see the day. Hoping they can maintain the fun and style of the original without just throwing every notable youtuber onto these shows, hoping they can act.
Demoman_specialcompleted11.wav
-Steve is joining the terrorist force.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can I just say how good Deltarune Chapter 2's soundtrack is?

Like, the first chapter had some amazing songs (Field of Hopes and Dreams, Rude Buster, Vs. Susie, Chaos King and The World Revolving to name just a few) so I don't speak lightly when I say that Chapter 2's soundtrack probably blows that of the first chapter out of the water. The returning leitmotifs probably help in some cases, admittedly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
G4 is coming back? 2021 is wild, I’d never thought I would see the day. Hoping they can maintain the fun and style of the original without just throwing every notable youtuber onto these shows, hoping they can act.

-Steve is joining the terrorist force.
here’s the new additions to the G4 hosting gig
  • Kevin Pereira - Host of Attack of the Show!
  • Adam Sessler - Host of X-Play
  • FUTURE KING OF THE RING Xavier Woods - Host of a currently unnamed game show in partnership with WWE
  • Indiana "Froskurinn" Black - Host of The Bleep Esports Show
  • Ovilee May - Host of The Bleep Esports Show
  • Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez - Host of The Bleep Esports Show
  • Kassem "Kassem G" Gharaibeh
  • Jefferson "Jeffersawrus" Carvey
  • CodeMiko / The Technician
  • Gina Darling
  • Jirard "The Completionist" Khalil
  • Will Neff
  • Fiona Nova
  • Corey "The Black Hokage" Smallwood
idk about most of them, but I’m guaranteeing that one of them will kill it in the best of ways

Reactions: Z25

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ban me so I can finally be free from this nightmare.
The only true way to escape is for someone to somehow gather exactly 300 Bob-ombs and blast a hole straight out of the server and back to the real world.

But who are we kidding. It'd be impossible for only one person to gather that many without being caught.

:bobomb::bomb:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finished another drawing. I want to do at least one more before going back to my personal project, I'm way ahead of schedule I think, but I want to keep it that way. I just REALLY needed to work on some other stuff for a bit. I've got like 7 and a half new drawings to post up. So if I can round it out to 10 that'll be some nice stuff for October.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
As the Ace Attorney franchise celebrates its 20th anniversary,it has been almost 10 years as of today since Phoenix Wright (along with Nova) was revealed as a new fighter for Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3:

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
There was that one big smash account who had a "girlfriend" who turned out to actually be his sockpuppet. I was "friends" with both of them for a years
And then people wonder why I have a hard time trusting people :\

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
There was that one big smash account who had a "girlfriend" who turned out to actually be his sockpuppet. I was "friends" with both of them for a years
And then people wonder why I have a hard time trusting people :\
Oh God I think I know who you’re talking about…

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
To appeal to the weebs/KPoppies if I had to guess
Looking back at it, Mombot, Lulubuu, and now TinaFate all posed as Japanese girl, so it's definitely to appeal to weebs. Mombot was for the 4chan incels weebs, TinaFate was for the horny "I wanna uwu ara-ara Japanese girl" weebs, and Lulubuu was for...

Idk, weebs I guess.

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Ngl I'm super happy I've never been catfished. That's probably because I don't use dating apps/sites like Tinder though.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Finally, an article I can post describing the Take-2 vs. GTA modders situation without earning infractions for posting M-rated stuff from GTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom