• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Noipoi Noipoi

Last night I got stuck in this part: I was with the character who seems to have a crush on Susie, and we are in this part where there seems to be a small build of a carnival alongside some of those ads people. But when I continue through a path there seems to be a dead end where there's just a dude talking about his friend and the friend comes out of a door which I can't interact with.

Am I meant to backtrack somewhere?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Last night I got stuck in this part: I was with the character who seems to have a crush on Susie, and we are in this part where there seems to be a small build of a carnival alongside some of those ads people. But when I continue through a path there seems to be a dead end where there's just a dude talking about his friend and the friend comes out of a door which I can't interact with.

Yeah, that’s not where you’re supposed to go. Go back and head down and towards the right.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Think you're supposed to go downward here to continue.

Also the name's of the deer is Noelle

:ultgreninja:'ed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I do have to work this weekend so the last 4 days are probably going to be a slog.

Once we get to Monday though... oh boy.
974FEC43-0F22-482E-9C3B-66E4C89ACDF9.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
big oof

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

Does anyone else feel like this year has gone by too fast?

Like, it feels like January was 2 seconds ago and 2 decades ago at the same time for me. :drsad:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Does anyone else feel like this year has gone by too fast?

Like, it feels like January was 2 seconds ago and 2 decades ago at the same time for me. :drsad:
Eh, for me it’s been half and half.

The first half of the year flew by for me. But the last few months have been slower paced, from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom