• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This game is ****ing wild lmao
If I don't see alot of memes made of those last few scenes, i'm gonna be severaly dissapointed by the internet at large.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TMNT Mains not rising up since we meant to stay in the shadows more often than not

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also I forgot there was a point of no return in Fusion. Which suck, but thankfully, I had a save not tooo far out of said point, had to fight Ridley twice, but I didn't die once at least.

Gonna see now if 100% is worth it or not.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Also I forgot there was a point of no return in Fusion. Which suck, but thankfully, I had a save not tooo far out of said point, had to fight Ridley twice, but I didn't die once at least.

Gonna see now if 100% is worth it or not.
Y'know you can find areas in each sector that connect to other sectors, right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Y'know you can find areas in each sector that connect to other sectors, right?
I did know about they existed, but I didn't know you HAD to use them if you wanted to go for 100%.

Now I know and you bet i'm gonna use them.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh yeah new Nick All Stars character getting announced in a few minutes.
Maybe we'll finally see Aang in action.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
A week?!? That's how much time I'd give a game that wasn't fun at all.
Yeah, a week. It looks janky as hell and I really wish Viacom/Nickelodeon gave GameMill a larger budget because these devs are really passionate, but I think this game was a bit too ambitious, especially with some characters like Ren and Stimpy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This is my guess how I expect the Super Mario Bros. movie story to go.

-It'll open with Mario Sr. (Mario's father) fighting the original Donkey Kong beating him and saving his girlfriend Pauline.
-Cut to years later Mario and Luigi work in New York as construction workers, Mario always looking to do something greater as his father did but has since remained working as an construction worker.
-Somehow they end up in the Mushroom Kingdom meeting the inhabitants and Peach.
-Bowser attacks, Mario and Luigi tries to be heroes but are defeated easily and kidnaps Peach.
-They somehow wind up somewhere in some kind of jungle meeting Cranky Kong (The original Donkey Kong) and his son (Current Donkey Kong). Mario's depressed that he'll never be like how his father was but something happens to inspire him (Perhaps a motivational speech from good ol' Cranky himself) and both he and Luigi goes back to the Mushroom Kingdom to finally defeat Bowser with Peach eventually landing the final blow #corporateapprovedgirlbossmoment, big dance party ending.
-Post-credit reveals Wario.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Happy Venom Day and have a Dreadful Carnage Night
Have to wait another two weeks until Venom: Let There Be Carnage comes out. But at least James Bond: No Time to Die is out today in my country.

Anyways in other news, Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings becomes the first film to cross $200 million domestically during the pandemic.

Also whilst I'm glad that the whole Scarlett Johannson and Disney lawsuit finally came to an end, I do hope they (Disney and Bob Chapek) do not make any further mistakes like that in the future.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Eventually ya'll have to come Out Of The Shadows and prevent the Next Mutation.
with a cancelled series? No thanks
Have to wait another two weeks until Venom: Let There Be Carnage comes out. But at least James Bond: No Time to Die is out today in my country.

Anyways in other news, Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings becomes the first film to cross $200 million domestically during the pandemic.

Also whilst I'm glad that the whole Scarlett Johannson and Disney lawsuit finally came to an end, I do hope they (Disney and Bob Chapek) do not make any further mistakes like that in the future.
now to force them to add more episodes to Owl House

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It'a crazy that Reddit holds 95% of the blame for the negative stereotypes about modern day athiests.

Exaggeration? Maybe.
It definitely feels like that, yeah.

I still have it in my subs but only occasionally scroll through it when it inevitably pops in my feed.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Aang and Korra look pretty fun to play as. I might try to have Aang as my backup main.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TMNT and Korra gangs are my new gaming cults of personality and memes to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom