• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Padoru isn't quite ready yet 'cause I didn't work on it yet today: Got pulled down the endless abyss that is D2 grinding and also had some cleanup to do.

But I'm in the mood to share what I got so far, so as soon as I hop on my Microsoft Surface later, I'll post the current rough-sketch of it.

D

Deleted member

They're mad because Sony sent him a PS5, and the r/incest mod got pissy on Twitter because of his Skullgirls cameo that happened 6 months ago tainted the PS5 or something.

Living rent free in their heads.
SonicFox lives rent free in the heads of so many gamers, that SonicFox could create the largest city in the world, made out of gamer heads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Was watching some footage of a ROM hack of a bootleg Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for NES.

Jeez Louis, it's one of the most impressive NES ROM hacks I've seen. I don't think even Midway themselves would be able to replicate that.

D

Deleted member

If any of you go outside tonight, you can see Mars pretty clearly. It is very bright, and you can even notice that it is quite red!

It's amazing how Mars right now is roughly 70 million km away from Earth, and you can see it so brightly and beautifully.

Aaaand, I am returning home, and I have 41 ancient debris.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Okay, so, here's the current rough sketch I got:

pekorasketch.png

Pekora Padoru 'cause I can. :nifty:

Keep in mind it's an extremely rough draft, so proportions will be different in the final version. She's also lacking the Santa hat and bag ATM, but those will be there in the finished piece.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It came down to wanting more villains and Ghost Rider being in before.
Here's a friendly tip: When building a roster for these games, especially Marvel vs. Capcom, it should always be about what the character themselves can do first and foremost. A creative moveset is infinitely more interesting than filling a quota. Or, if nothing else, a character with a distinctive personality. Neither of these are the Mandarin's forte.

For example, there's a reason that when I built my Marvel vs. Jump roster, I only had one between Mr. Fantastic and Luffy, because their powersets are so similar having both took away from having a more unique character on the roster.

At least, that's my philosophy when it comes to building a roster.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'm just gonna leave this here and let you guys sort this out.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Here's a friendly tip: When building a roster for these games, especially Marvel vs. Capcom, it should always be about what the character themselves can do first and foremost. A creative moveset is infinitely more interesting than filling a quota. Or, if nothing else, a character with a distinctive personality. Neither of these are the Mandarin's forte.

For example, there's a reason that when I built my Marvel vs. Jump roster, I only had one between Mr. Fantastic and Luffy, because their powersets are so similar having both took away from having a more unique character on the roster.

At least, that's my philosophy when it comes to building a roster.
You don’t think those ten magic rings would make for an interesting and awesome moveset?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I need ideas for a guest character for Street Fighter that is not from a video game or from a property they've crossed over with in the past. I would also discourage suggestions from Shonen Jump.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
127217053_4021468014533531_2443344910986028472_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom