• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Deltarune hot take:

NOW’S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A bangs harder than Big Shot

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackhearts

Smash Cadet
This is the playground for fighting games. Me, SNJ, and others were his opponents. Fast forward at 16 mins, is when things are in session.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
don’t get me wrong, both of them are really good tracks, but I found I like the first track just a teensy bit more than Big Shot.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

ya know what?
jojo good!.png
So long you enjoy them both, that's what matter.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
don’t get me wrong, both of them are really good tracks, but I found I like the first track just a teensy bit more than Big Shot.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

ya know what?

So long you enjoy them both, that's what matter.
glad you two found a consensus on billy Joel music personally I love all the tracks on 52nd street equally

D

Deleted member

"Swing, pendulum of souls! Draw an arc of light across the ether! Pendulum Summon! Appear now, my monsters!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Random thought, but while I know NOTHING about Metroid, one thing I can appreciate about Dark Samus in Smash is their animations. I just love the floaty, almost limp way they move, it’s amazing.
DS animations in Ultimate are honestly a delight.

Kinda make you forget that she's basically a straight copy of Samus gameplay wise. With very minor differences.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
"Swing, pendulum of souls! Draw an arc of light across the ether! Pendulum Summon! Appear now, my monsters!
Imagine a kid just shouting this at some bank robbers before they are eviserated by his stargazer magician

Or he’s quickly shot
Edit: what the hell was going on with my quotes sorry mighty didn’t mean to quote you bud

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Random thought, but while I know NOTHING about Metroid, one thing I can appreciate about Dark Samus in Smash is their animations. I just love the floaty, almost limp way they move, it’s amazing.
It really helps capture their wraith-like appearance and mannerisms, as DS in Prime 2 was very ethereal and ghost-like.

D

Deleted member

You wanna know something funny?

Konami put Qliphoth Monolith in the first pendulum set....

BUT THERE’S NO OTHER QLIPHORTHS IN THE SET
C5982D2B-E4F7-4384-A63F-B1E8302FF065.png

YOU CAN’T EVEN PENDULUM SUMMON WITH IT BECAUSE THERE AREN’T ANY OTHER QLIPHORTHS IN THE GAME

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Nigel Thornberry is going to be the Dedede of All Stars Brawl. I'm not saying that because he's a heavy. I'm saying that because of the kinds of players he's going to attract are going to be the darndest jokesters in the community.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I hate Star Wars fans, why are they so mad?
I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wtf I didn't know there was Pokemon news today.
Let me get you caught up

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm sorry but who the **** are you?

Honest to God this seems less like advertising and more like "I want more Irish Internet people".

Guys, I'm feeling violated.
Shhhh just let it happen ; )
Why is Sword and Shield so bad? Other than the graphics, of course.
i feel like you’ve asked this exact question already.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry but who the **** are you?

Honest to God this seems less like advertising and more like "I want more Irish Internet people".

Guys, I'm feeling violated.
I think it’s really interesting how this person’s first post was on your profile.

You’re also the only person said account follows.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finally gotten to watching all of Free Guy.

Such a lively movie. No wonder especially in a time like this people loves this film. It's definitely in my top 3 films as of current bumping The Mitchells vs. The Machines to 4.

1. Godzilla vs. Kong
2. Nobody/The Suicide Squad
3. Free Guy

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If I did, then I remember what I ate for breakfast two days ago. In other words, I don't remember if I did.
If you want an answer SwSh wasn't bad. It was just very... mediocre. It's just a Pokemon adventure, but a lot of the fun was removed. No dungeons, majority of routes and caves were just straight hallways, it looked meh to ass graphically, and the story sucked ass, the fun gimmicks were removed in favor for Dynamax which was lame as hell, and of course, the lack of the national dex means a lot of favorites were cut. But it was still Pokemon at it's core, I had fun, but it's not appearing on any top Pokemon games anytime soon. It's better than Gen 6 and 1, but that's a low bar tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom