• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I do not know why I stopped playing Smash all of a sudden. Burn out? Minecraft?
Wait until you discover mods. You can be a spacefaring wizard!
Minecraft mods?

If so, then I have played RLCraft, and as a person who loves challenges, it was really, really fun.

D

Deleted member

Wait until you discover mods. You can be a spacefaring wizard!
Even if I'm just playing "vanilla" I still have Optifine and JEI installed, because damn the options just those 2 mods give in quality of life improvements are incredible.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
If there's any trope I hate more in anime, it's the "girl character with big boobs that barely does anything" trope.

I've seen it all the time in almost every single anime I've watched and I hate it so much; it's probably the only trope I even hate, period. I just hate it when there are characters whose sole purpose is to appeal to what I can only assume is horny teens, and has no narrative value.
For me, the one trope that I consider to be overplayed isn't specific to anime, it's one that applies to all sorts of mediums: I'm talking about the need to squeeze a romantic plot into everything. (My stance on that is one reason why my signature is the way that it is, Glitch Techs did things right by making its leads platonic BFFs, and I'd be hyped if that approach was taken with a Splatoon TV show/movie/whatever)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I tend to watch anime pretty sporadically too: if it ain't a card game anime or a shonen odds are I'm not touching it. Occasionally I do watch other things but very very rarely
I mostly gravitate towards mecha and shonen anime but I'm not afraid to experiment with other genres if I hear enough praise for something.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
For me, the one trope that I consider to be overplayed isn't specific to anime, it's one that applies to all sorts of mediums: I'm talking about the need to squeeze a romantic plot into everything. (My stance on that is one reason why my signature is the way that it is, Glitch Techs did things right by making its leads platonic BFFs, and I'd be hyped if that approach was taken with a Splatoon TV show/movie/whatever)
I'm reminded of Digimon Adventure.

Whenever Tai's romantic life comes up in this series it always drags the plot of things down.

That series is at it's best when it focuses of Tai and Matt's bromance.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Shockingly enough, no, not this time. I changed plans.

I'll post it on here tomorrow after it's finished. Rough sketch is done, so now I have to do line art and coloring. Apart from using a stabilizer when I do my line art phase, this'll all be freehand, so it won't look one-to-one like other Padorus do, lol.

D

Deleted member

If you couldn't tell already, I am bored
Hi Bored, my name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hi Bored, my name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Ok

Shroob

Sup?
Damn, Shiny's a mass murderer.

Okay, we know what we need to do, get a gang together and our scary uncle to fight Shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom