• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Noipoi Noipoi SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 I think you two might be interested in this.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Said it before, and I say it again:

I feel so ****ing bad for the peoples out there trying to be spoiler free til Dread release.

This trailer as much stuff in it, holy ****.
I figured that it'd be a repeat of Samus Returns, with the small direct just before it released teasing the return of a familiar enemy that wound up being the final boss, which fast forward to now is one of the worst kept secrets of said game.

Alas, 40+ days left with Nintendo themselves constantly posting clips/screenshots and even posting thumbnails on the Nintendo Switch news app thing, the existence of social media and constant exposure to stuff like "spoiler in thumbnail/title" reaction videos means that avoiding absolutely everything is just pain.

Especially when you just get told "well you chose to be on the Internet" rather than apologize for shoving everything literally everywhere without a second thought. :drsad:

Obsessed with this Jumpluff portrait art from Rescue Team DX
IMG_20190422_001132.jpg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Noipoi Noipoi SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 I think you two might be interested in this.
Yeah. I saw that. Totes def gonna toon in.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Ehh......just another attempt to get people's mind occupied while waiting. Pretty soon, Dread will start to meddle with hype since this is the last challenger for Ultimate's development cycle of DLC.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Dang there probably goes more of my money. I guess there is enough news now they can do their own mini presentations. lol

I know RS May and Lucas have been confirmed for the Hitoshi Ariga ArtFX line, and preorders are now open for Leon on the other. They did a popularity poll earlier this year so I'll be curious to know if that will be mentioned. I remember voting for Kris & Totodile myself.

Got an update for my Cynthia preorder from Amazon JP today at least, said it should arrive an extra two days early.

Reactions: Z25

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I’m not on my own device so I can’t provide a screenshot, but I’ll tell you this: Go over onto Squidboards and look at the adblock message. See if you can find what’s wrong with it :wario:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just finished the draft, and man, I sucked ass.

I lost every single game I played, but at least I got this
5179C982-1812-4AAC-8C42-AF4895EE6BE8.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
April vs Danny

different O’Neil, but could beat another ghost

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah I don't have her as well. For the general pool I think I still need:

Falkner
Sidney
Selene
Lana
Kiawe
Masked Royal
Nessa

Nate has inertia at 3/5 and a higher base power so it's not too surprising.

Sadly the Pokefair Banner is Paid Gems only and I think it only lets you pick from: SS Red, Raihan, Champion Iris, SS Leaf, SS Cynthia, and Alder.

If you don't have Alder or Red, those are the two I'd recommend as they are great even at 1/5.
That’s a bit disappointing and surprising it’s paid. They are giving 3,000 gems at login, which means they could get a lot of people giving up those gems and potentially missing out on the other really good banners right now.

I was hoping it would have Maxie or Archie. I really want them. Champion Iris and Alder would be great to. Although I have 3/5 Ex Lusamine. Alder would probably make a decent backup striker though. Iris would be good as I need some dragons. I did get Leon and eternatus though, so I’m not doing terrible there.

I have 2/5 Red and 3/5 Raihan and 1/5 Cynthia.

Reactions: ---
D

Deleted member

Currently watching SnowWhite because of one of those new Mickey Mouse shorts.

Didn't know the movie actually got a dub in Spain at some point, as back then Disney movies only came with the spanish dubs made in America.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God damn it. I just played through all of DKC2 and am missing literally one Kremkoin needed to access the final Lost World level. Now I gotta go back and check all the levels and see which one i’m missing. God damn it. How did I miss this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom