• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You’re gonna get curbstomped by the Paw Patrol while “We just got a letter” plays on the Blues Clues stage, and you’re gonna like it.
I’m fine with one or two Nick Jr. characters. Dora and Blue would be fine additions. But just don’t go overboard with it.

And thank you for reminding me that Paw Patrol exists. We already had a potential Mario and Pokémon equivalent for this game, and now we have a Fire Emblem too.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m fine with one or two Nick Jr. characters. Dora and Blue would be fine additions. But just don’t go overboard with it.

And thank you for reminding me that Paw Patrol exists. We already had a potential Mario and Pokémon equivalent for this game, and now we have a Fire Emblem too.
Spongebob is obviously Mario, but what’s the Pokémon?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm seeing an awful load of Youtube videos popping up talking about the reasons to why the Suicide Squad's box office performance has been low lately.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Spongebob is obviously Mario, but what’s the Pokémon?
If we're gonna do comparisons, it would be a show that marketed to kids as well, is just as massive, and had it's heyday back in the 90s where it took over the world by storm and is still very popular to this day with sequels and remakes.

The only one that fits the bill imo is Rugrats

Jondolio

Smash Hero
If we're gonna do comparisons, it would be a show that marketed to kids as well, is just as massive, and had it's heyday back in the 90s where it took over the world by storm and is still very popular to this day with sequels and remakes.

I mean, in that case the Mario-Spongebob comparison really doesn't work since you know, Spongebob debuted in the late 90's.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I watched Hell's Kitchen last night. The filet mignon the teams cooked was f***ing raw.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I ****ing hate this dancing mini game in Shantae and the Seven Sirens. You have to do it to get a hear squid to max out your health (something I always fo even if I don’t need too). To get the squid you have to hit every target without missing. Ok. Fine. I can get good. But the thing is, you only have 5 shots, and there are 10 targets. Now, the lady will automatically ask you if you want to go again after you use all of them up. But there in lies the problem. If you miss a shot and then spam A to get through your remaining ones so you can reset, you will accidentally hit yes and have to go through it all again. Wasting your shots just to tell her mo so you can leave the game and reset the challenge. And then when you finally get the challenge reset you STILL HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER EXPLAIN THE GAME OVER ABD OVER AGAIN!?! Just why!?!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Please do this DC! Or a Justice League Warriors game! Just give us an awesome Justice League that doesn’t Shadow-efy the characters
Yeah it’d be nice to see a game that feels more like the DCAU tonally
Forget the DCAU. I wanna go full Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Give me all that silver age cheese and OP feats.
…nobody actually giving a **** about poor Justice League Heroes
B91102F3-72C8-4AC4-BBFA-E91320FF35E7.jpeg

I mean…there’s TMNT right there (unless they take the Fire Emblem spot instead)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I ****ing hate this dancing mini game in Shantae and the Seven Sirens. You have to do it to get a hear squid to max out your health (something I always fo even if I don’t need too). To get the squid you have to hit every target without missing. Ok. Fine. I can get good. But the thing is, you only have 5 shots, and there are 10 targets. Now, the lady will automatically ask you if you want to go again after you use all of them up. But there in lies the problem. If you miss a shot and then spam A to get through your remaining ones so you can reset, you will accidentally hit yes and have to go through it all again. Wasting your shots just to tell her mo so you can leave the game and reset the challenge. And then when you finally get the challenge reset you STILL HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER EXPLAIN THE GAME OVER ABD OVER AGAIN!?! Just why!?!
That's prolly nothing compared to the bank teller in Majora's Mask. Thank god for AVGN to tell me about that.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
That's prolly nothing compared to the bank teller in Majora's Mask. Thank god for AVGN to tell me about that.
I don't get the complaint about the bank teller. This might be a 3DS thing but personally skimmed through his dialogue almost every time when I played the game and never had an issue with it.

----

Anyway, goodnight guys. I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted last night so hopefully tonight's gonna be better.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I don't get the complaint about the bank teller. This might be a 3DS thing but personally skimmed through his dialogue almost every time when I played the game and never had an issue with it.

----

Anyway, goodnight guys. I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted last night so hopefully tonight's gonna be better.
Goodnight mate.

D

Deleted member

Man, school is starting tomorrow and I’m still sleeping over at my grandparents on the couch because of all my family drama :nifty:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom