• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai is probably the stupidest name I've seen for an anime (especially since it has almost nothing to do with bunny girls) but it's pretty good so far. The pseudo science explanations for everything are pretty annoying, though.
yknow, I really need to start getting back and watching more anime than just One Piece and Yugioh.

Too bad I'm working, like, 40+ hours a week.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can I say how satisfying the SFX are in Lisa: The Painful?

Combined with the music and the battle being really exciting, i'm really lovin' the battle system so far. Even if i'm kinda stuck with the same party atm.

It's seriously crazy how much better a game can be when the sound effect sound are juuuuuuuuuuuust right. Kinda wish more peoples talked about this kind of details.

Shroob

Sup?
This post brought to you by RED: SHADOW MAGGOTS

Apparently, this is a real TF2 fan game Raid parody.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just listened to the new Lil Nas X song.

Crazy how much has changed since his haha funny funny song about horses, and I find it funny/sad just how much people seethe at him for being true to himself since then.

Also, the song was good.
that and his music videos continue to be unreasonably high quality and fitting of the songs made

D

Deleted member

You ever have a cringey video that you watched during your childhood and forgot about for years but had it randomly creep back into your subconscious?

This was peak entertainment for me back then.
I remember watching so much fnaf minecraft roleplay videos as a kid that I honestly don’t remember any of the names of the videos :yoshi:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I got Birdie (as well as other party members), but I heard this guy break the game difficulty in half, especially when he is combined with other characters.

So think i'm gonna stick with my precious boi, Bo Wyatt, who's gonna replace Nern for the time being.

Hopefully it work out.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I got Birdie (as well as other party members), but I heard this guy break the game difficulty in half, especially when he is combined with other characters.

So think i'm gonna stick with my precious boi, Bo Wyatt, who's gonna replace Nern for the time being.

Hopefully it work out.
Eeyup.

Birdie's overpowered as hell in the right setup.

Ironically, he pairs well with Bo.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You ever have a cringey video that you watched during your childhood and forgot about for years but had it randomly creep back into your subconscious?

Gosh, that really was a different era of YT.

Reminds me of that one Mario sprite parody I found as a kid online where they were all performing Bohemian Rhapsody. It was on some flash site that definitely doesn't exist anymore.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eeyup.

Birdie's overpowered as hell in the right setup.

Ironically, he pairs well with Bo.
Yeah, unless I really need it, think i'm gonna stay with Brad/Terry/Olan/Bo to have at least a bit of a challenge.

Brad is the jack-of-all traits, Terry is the GLASS canon who got good buff/debuff and some powerful move, Olan is just really powerful once he got enough TP and Bo is here to help the team with mass healing, buff & debuff.

A pretty good setup if I say so myself. Sorry Bo, you won't be seeing your brother soon.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

It was called "Explicit Starfox". It was just a playthrough of Star Fox 64 but dubbed with them saying all kinds of NSFW stuff. As a mid-teen I thought that was the most hilarious thing ever, but if I would watch it now I'm sure I would wonder how I ever thought that was funny. I can't try and see if I still like them, because they were deleted from Youtube a long, long time ago.

D

Deleted member

I remember watching this one Super Mario World based video which basically involved a bunch of Yoshis committing mass murder with all the gore you can think of, but I can’t for the life of me remember the title :yoshi:

Honestly, if my memory serves me correctly, I probably wouldn’t even be able to post it here anyway.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder what would happen if Lil Nas X & Cardi B ran the world for about a week or so

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today was a busy day. Went to the doctor, found out I have high blood pressure, got X-rays of my knees and back, had a PTSD moment, and got prescribed a new sleep medication for my sleeping issue.

Today is also my birthday.

Ordered a pizza and am waiting on that now.
Happy birthday, mate! Also Happy Pizza Day too! Got one myself today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom