• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
CALLED IT
There was a problem fetching the tweet
RING ME MY MONEY
Not only that, Space Jam 2 also has...
A joke that only people with a very high IQ can understand.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So turns out my American cousin actually has to stay another week. Something happened back in Florida family wise it seems and a **** up with his Covid test so on the former by my Aunt and his mother, it's recommended for him to stay while it gets sorted.

And today on the internet proves the usual once again. Outside of Google Drive/Wikipedia/Discord/Smashboards I don't need much use anymore for it considering that it is slowly turning into a corporate copyright cutthroat pile of ****.

Think I might do some work tonight regardless.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One of the worst parts of buying booster boxes is having to sort all the cards afterwards.

I’m putting everything into a binder I bought, and it’s pain

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished reading both volumes of the Metroid manga. Pretty good origin story of Samus and setup for the Zero Mission.

By the way, it is canon if you want to read. :ultsamus:

Shroob

Sup?
Oh snap! It might be possible to upgrade the storage on the Deck to something bigger!

View attachment 323059

View attachment 323060

M MooMew64 you might wanna see this
Just gonna throw it out there that I'd take Gabe's words with a grain of salt tbh.

He's the face of VALVe, but he's also a figurehead and not a lot else. This is Gabe "We still have major updates in the works for TF2 and are planning to solve the bot crisis" Newell.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Just gonna throw it out there that I'd take Gabe's words with a grain of salt tbh.

He's the face of VALVe, but he's also a figurehead and not a lot else. This is Gabe "We still have major updates in the works for TF2 and are planning to solve the bot crisis" Newell.
I mean, sure, but you're comparing updates for a game to important hardware information for a product they're planning on selling this holiday. It's more likely that Valve just doesn't want to bring much light into this since they don't support tinkering with their product, but they won't deny the possibility of being able to upgrade your storage.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, sure, but you're comparing updates for a game to important hardware information for a product they're planning on selling this holiday. It's more likely that Valve just doesn't want to bring much light into this since they don't support tinkering with their product, but they won't deny the possibility of being able to upgrade your storage.
Don't get me wrong, I'm cautiously optimistic for this thing.

But then I remember the Steam Box, and the Steam Controller, and you'll have to excuse me skepticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom