• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Neither

A new Killer Instinct is the right answer.
Well yeah. But besides that.
Do they have enough IPs for either?
Considering they also own Bethesda and a trillion other studios and actually have a good number of original first party ips that are more underutilized than F-Zero…. Yeah. They do.
Microsoft should copy Mario Hoops 3 on 3.

I wanna see Master Chief ballin.
Lol. That would be fun.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It does have best girl in it, though:

Ew, you were thinking Elise, weren't you? Disgusting. Try again.

No, not Rouge either, but she is cool.

Amy is adorable but no.

It's...

kitty cat
Tfw Sega realizes they made a character that was actually too powerful that they just dropped her entirely.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't play TF2 nearly as often as I used to.

Probably for the best, ecen though I still have a blast every time I do boot the game up to for a few matches.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
that and the TMNT game they did before the 2012 series ended...could've been the best Turtles game ever
Tfw Sega realizes they made a character that was actually too powerful that they just dropped her entirely.
And I won't ever forgive them for that.
that's why we should be grateful for the IDW comics keeping her as an important factor to the Sonic franchise (and doing clean up after Forces...hope Sonic Team decides to set their next game during/after the comics)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The list of Nickelodeon shows I plan on watching is now at a solid 10:
  • Spongebob Squarepants (a.k.a. the show I never watched)
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • Korra
  • Fanboy and Chum Chum (I asked elsewhere and was recommended(?) this show)
  • Hey Arnold
  • Rugrats
  • Wild Thornberries
  • Loud House
  • Legend of the Hidden Temple (Concept sounds neat)

Now to figure out additional shows to add to this list. So far I'm eyeing Fairly Oddparents and at least one Ninja Turtles show. My list only has 3 rules:
  1. No shows from other ViacomCBS channels. As I'll be using Paramount Plus to stream these shows, there are of course other programs. I may watch other shows and movies on the service though (been meaning to watch Star Trek Picard for example)
  2. No Nick Jr./Noggin shows. I may make an exception for the Live Action Dora movie, but in general I'd like to not watch these shows if possible.
  3. No Wildbrain shows. These shows fall under the Nickelodeon tab and include items such as Inspector Gadget, Heathcliff, and the Mario and Sonic cartoons. Again I may watch these at my own leisure but they aren't on the list because they're not original Nickelodeon shows.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The list of Nickelodeon shows I plan on watching is now at a solid 10:
  • Spongebob Squarepants (a.k.a. the show I never watched)
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • Korra
  • Fanboy and Chum Chum (I asked elsewhere and was recommended(?) this show)
  • Hey Arnold
  • Rugrats
  • Wild Thornberries
  • Loud House
  • Legend of the Hidden Temple (Concept sounds neat)

Now to figure out additional shows to add to this list. So far I'm eyeing Fairly Oddparents and at least one Ninja Turtles show. My list only has 3 rules:
  1. No shows from other ViacomCBS channels. As I'll be using Paramount Plus to stream these shows, there are of course other programs. I may watch other shows and movies on the service though (been meaning to watch Star Trek Picard for example)
  2. No Nick Jr./Noggin shows. I may make an exception for the Live Action Dora movie, but in general I'd like to not watch these shows if possible.
  3. No Wildbrain shows. These shows fall under the Nickelodeon tab and include items such as Inspector Gadget, Heathcliff, and the Mario and Sonic cartoons. Again I may watch these at my own leisure but they aren't on the list because they're not original Nickelodeon shows.
I recommend the iCarly 2021 sequel because it's absolutely the best thing Nickelodeon has made in years (even better than Loud House/Casagrandes, Glitch Techs, and Rise Turtles)

and while I'm a rub of a surprised by you not seeing Spongebob or the Avatar series, you'll love them like the rest of the most of us

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I was making sure I still have copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy & Metroid: Other M and noticed my copy of Other M is still plastic wrapped.

Then I remembered long ago some of my games were stolen and rebought them including that.

duxx

Smash Ace
wanna know people's opinions on the toradora ending. imo, it was a pretty ****ty way to wrap everything up, especially since they had just been planning their wedding and everything. the show never said anything about taiga having to move to her moms house, and the last we saw of her, her mom had run off to who knows where. she didnt even tell ryuji about it, despite them being all but engaged. it would make slightly more sense if they had a season 2 or even a movie, but afaik there's no plans for either of those

edit: and he shouldve ended up with minorin 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm very glad iCarly got a 2nd season renewal, proving that making preteen shows from the past grow up to match up with the older audience that watched as younglings. Disney should've learned this with Lizzie McGuire

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone got advice on making a speedrun level in Mario Maker 2?
Yeah, use spring walls to turn the player around. If the timer is too loose you can stick a few doughnut blocks at the end to make it tighter. Thwomps off screen can hit on/off blocks to fake out the player as they run on the red and blue blocks making them disappear. Everybody likes spin jumping piranha plants in tight spaces.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why do so many enemies in Metroid just end up as bullet sponges. I swear. For a game series that’s supposed to be about exploring and manipulating the environment to your advantage, a lot of the fights just come down to shooting which would be fine if they didn’t all take so many god damn hits! Seriously. Every boss in every game should have a trick like Draygon’s. It’s so much more satisfying!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why do so many enemies in Metroid just end up as bullet sponges. I swear. For a game series that’s supposed to be about exploring and manipulating the environment to your advantage, a lot of the fights just come down to shooting which would be fine if they didn’t all take so many god damn hits! Seriously. Every boss in every game should have a trick like Draygon’s. It’s so much more satisfying!
Kraid’s a fatass.

You expect him to have a trick?

Nah, too much effort for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom