• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smash online got too rehorny for Shantae...can someone get the acid spray?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
It just dawned on me how many of the Mii Fighter moves can serve as subtle stand-ins for abilities that the costumes themselves can use. Take Shantae, for example; the shot put is almost like a pike ball, and some of the kicks can be just like her buyable fighter abilities from the GBC game.

Man, we've been looking at these guys in entirely the wrong way!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bruh.

Kazuya leg trip attack into up-B is like I think a true combo.

A true combo that can kill at high percent.

I swear, whoever truly main him is gonna be a monster....that or they are a lvl9 CPU.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Answer how does a male shantae mii look? i mean shantae literally wears a bikini i mean that would just be weird!
So, a half-genie with a skeleton head is normal but you draw the line at a guy wearing a bikini?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Watching a lvl9 Kazuya CPU is a thing of beauty...

..When he isn't getting bullied by projectile or really fast characters.

Really tho, dude's got some big sauce here and there, gotta keep a eye on him for the months to come.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I'm workin' on a Shantae Mii that's accurate to the one used in the Mii Costume trailer. For some reason, I'm havin' difficulty with the eyebrows. Anybody got any ideas as to what eyebrows the Shantae Mii uses?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I'm workin' on a Shantae Mii that's accurate to the one used in the Mii Costume trailer. For some reason, I'm havin' difficulty with the eyebrows. Anybody got any ideas as to what eyebrows the Shantae Mii uses?
Think it's those eyebrow, that's the one I used atleast.
IMG_20210630_133621.jpg
hows kazuya, gamers
Really weird & clunky, but also really satisfying when you get what to know.

Definitly not a easy character you can just pick up and win by spamming F-Smash or somethin'.

D

Deleted member

I think transitioning back to veganism is best for me. I know I get carried away with "good eating" for a couple of days after going without meat for so long, which I become agitated, but blood pressure problems don't make it any less miserable. After all, it's heredity for me dealing with this, as I'm very sensitive to the underlining issues pass down to me.

Considering the cruelty that edible animals are treated especially in farms, they've been synthetic in value for so long. Purity from the earth couldn't be tainted for a special interest. I may have to rethink my career on culinary matters, because I don't think I'll get far in a vegan restaurant. LOL. XD

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
rip and tear MAX.jpg

I got my ass kicked mutliples times by a lvl9 Terry while I played Kazuya, my lack of playing Smash Bros + playing a character who is way too complicated for me made it hell, but I got a W so i'm HAPPY. I would have got more if Rage Drive/Down B didn't kill you at the ledge.

D

Deleted member

So, is DK on suicide watch again? Or does he finally get a break for once?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
They added another promotional spirit, though for whatever reason, it wasn't mentioned in the game itself.

I think I'm going to wait the three months - from what I've tried of Monster Hunter, I didn't find it fun to play. (at least Ghosts 'n' Goblins Resurrection was cheaper than normal and had several easier difficulties to make it more accessible than the original)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
They added another promotional spirit, though for whatever reason, it wasn't mentioned in the game itself.

I think I'm going to wait the three months - from what I've tried of Monster Hunter, I didn't find it fun to play. (at least Ghosts 'n' Goblins Resurrection was cheaper than normal and had several easier difficulties to make it more accessible than the original)
You know for a game that doesnt have a playable it sure got quiet a bit of smash representation.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my god…after watching today’s Loki episode…I am literally ****ing unstable and emotionally broken down into the ashes of Thanos

****ING THE ****ED UP DAMN OF ALL THE HELAS

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
To those who have it, how's Guilty Gear? It looks fun, but I don't got a PS4 subscription.

Also, is there anyone out there that looks like Giovanna?
It's a lot of fun and the netcode is excellent. Mission Mode does a fairly good job of teaching you mechanics
The lobbies are still some ****ty Habbo Hotel bull**** and if you want decent single player content then there's not much to it.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
You know what I wanna do now?
Let’s let AVGN explain it: I WANNA BE SEDATED WHILE PLAYING A GAME BOY!
Imagine being sedated while playing Final Fantasy!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I miss this Golden Axe fighting game. It was so much fun for it's time. The Sega Saturn games in total were a very diverse lot.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Lol.

Context for those who somehow don't get the reference.

hungrybox on Twitter: Melee would have never become an E-Sport without  these guys. #RespectYourElders https://t.co/42bH6pRy6z
They took Smash, their GameCube, and two controllers, and a TV onto a log flume ride for a picture! That is so irresponsible! They could have easily been lost or damaged! Those things cost money! How did they supply power to these devices?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
As promised here’s part 2

Gotta clock in to my work from home job in a few so couldn’t get the Zero and Akira ATs to forcibly spawn, spent some cash on miis instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom