• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ok. I’ll give it a shot. I am also gonna play Monster Hunter World at some point in the future.
There is a demo up on eshop you can try out. And if you do plan on getting it, save data transfers
Be me
Get a Gamestop giftcard for Christmas
Go to the local mall
Bring enough money to purchase Monster Hunter Rise
Find out the Gamestop in the mall shut down

I hate it here
Damn, almost had another victim but Gamestop saved you
Armin-Arlert-armin-arlert-37034638-344-344.png

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Got the bike injury checked finally. Nothing alarming but doctors noticed my ribs were a bit swollen from the fall. Being on anti-inflammatory stuff for a few days. That's finally done and with that I can finally focus on doing my part for humanity and get vaccinated.

Also man Kazuya is a tank but something just feels off with him compared to the other DLC fighters. It's hard to explain.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Zaheer...one of the best villains in Avatar

along with Azula, Amon, and Ozai out of pure luck

Dutch Raikuna

Gonna do my "watch first two episodes of three anime" thing with Kill La Kill, Brand New Animal and Little Witch Academia.

There is a certain roughness to Studio Trigger that makes them stand out and I like studios that you can tell have a certain style. It's not as layered, the outlines of characters are a lot thicker and more focused and the whole animation style is sharp. It's been too long for me to watch an anime from start to finish by them.

Like damn, does Kill La Kill have one of the best opening 5 minutes in the industry. It's just beyond insane.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really wanna know, what’s different between allowing the name of the Bayonetta, Castlevania, and Persona series to appear in the various nintendo directs, and allowing the names of Assassin’s Creed, No More Heroes, Devil May Cry, and Skyrim. Like, is it just that Nintendo is willing to fight on the behalf of Playable Characters but not Mii Fighter Costumes?

Dutch Raikuna

I really wanna know, what’s different between allowing the name of the Bayonetta, Castlevania, and Persona series to appear in the various nintendo directs, and allowing the names of Assassin’s Creed, No More Heroes, Devil May Cry, and Skyrim. Like, is it just that Nintendo is willing to fight on the behalf of Playable Characters but not Mii Fighter Costumes?
Nope, it's happened on the European site in that. They had to change the whole Tekken thing to Smash Bros x Kazuya.

I think Nintendo got a warning from the European Ratings board or something that made them change from franchise names to fighters.

Just a guess.

D

Deleted member

How did they supply power to these devices?
Top 10 questions science can’t answer

seriously speaking though, they might have brought a portable charger or something? idk, I know there is such thing as portable tvs, so that’s the only thing that makes sense

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man.

Kinda wish I got Miitopia earlier when there was sale on it or the like.

D

Deleted member

Gonna do my "watch first two episodes of three anime" thing with Kill La Kill, Brand New Animal and Little Witch Academia.

There is a certain roughness to Studio Trigger that makes them stand out and I like studios that you can tell have a certain style. It's not as layered, the outlines of characters are a lot thicker and more focused and the whole animation style is sharp. It's been too long for me to watch an anime from start to finish by them.

Like damn, does Kill La Kill have one of the best opening 5 minutes in the industry. It's just beyond insane.
While I can’t speak for the other two, Brand New Animal starts out really strong, but I personally felt it ended pretty poorly. It’s one of those anime where it really could do with a few more episodes to expand on some on the themes.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Regarding the argument of "if I want to play as a fighting game character I'd play his or her own game"

What appeals to me in Smash with all of the FG reps is that every character partially plays like in their own games. While using the general gameplay of Smash as a basis they all have a completely different feel and different inputs based on their own series.

Street Fighter X Tekken is fun and all but it's just leaning a bit more towards the SF side which essentialy just feels like Street Fighter with Tekken characters (which I know was obviously the point of the crossover). Meanwhile Smash takes a bit of ingredients from everyone's home series. And I'm very thankful for that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Given the change in the Mii Costume trend with the last handful of fighters, I am personally hoping for….

Master Chief/Mjolnir Armor (:ultgunner:)
Rash (:ultbrawler:)
Joana Dark (:ultgunner:)
Fulgore (:ultbrawler:)
Tracer (:ultgunner:)
Cooking Mama (:ultswordfighter:)
Knight Artorias or Abyss Watchers (:ultswordfighter:)
DoomSlayer (:ultgunner:)
Scorpion (:ultbrawler:)
Alex Roivas (:ultswordfighter:)
Wonder Red (:ultbrawler:)
Shovel Knight w/Plains of Passage (:ultswordfighter:)
Either Hokuto, Shirase, or Skullomania (:ultbrawler:)
Ryu Hayabusa (:ultswordfighter:)
A Spyro Hat
And Jill Valentine (:ultgunner:)

To come with Crash

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The former franchises got in before the ratings boards got anal over M-rated franchise names being used in marketing for lower age rated games

D

Deleted member

I did post earlier converting to veganism again, but I can't anymore. LOL. Today, I've just cooked both packs of buttermilk fried Swai and Mahi Mahi fish fillets, with a big pot of Cabbage, mixed with smoked pork neckbones. I like my food extra spicy, but in moderation.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I did post earlier converting to veganism again, but I can't anymore. LOL. Today, I've just cooked both packs of buttermilk fried Swai and Mahi Mahi fish fillets, with a big pot of Cabbage, mixed with smoked pork neckbones. I like my food extra spicy, but in moderation.
Meat is the life blood of the species. We were meant to eat meat. We are carnivores. The entire planet is ours for consumption.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine drawing the literal breathe out of people...Zaheer can...cause he's a badass

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Loki this week was wild. That post credit scene was crazy. This is easily the best of the shows so far imo.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m in a real Street Fighter mood right now. I want to know where the **** the SFV summer presentation is. July? The last summer update wasn’t till august!
MHW's really fun. I played that game for a long time before finally getting burnt out.
I’m gonna play it with a friend. We’re gonna hunt all the monsters together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom