• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I mainly go back and forth between my Nintendo and PlayStation to get a variety of games that I care for. Tho when I had just one or the other for a small bit of time each, I was unable to get bored with what I had
Same.
Flaming is really unproductive and a waste of energy. At best its feeding a troll and at worst its promoting a culture of toxicity.

If someone is throwing a fit over something miniscule and stupid, its best to just ignore them.
Very true. The internet is full of racist etc trolls who just want to set the world on fire. Don't feed them.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Granted, if you ate the tuna sandwiches, then you probably deserved it.
It's kind of a bummer as I actually like their tuna sandwiches. Would assume nothing showed up given how they cook it, seems to be a clickbait story than anything, but given just how many real restaurants have been caught switching out fish it wouldn't surprise me either.

Unpopular opinion. Yes I know. :pcfire:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
For those who are looking forward to Metroid Dread, there's a little scene from a movie called 'Red Planet' I'd like to point you towards that contains something, rather familiar...

Also...Bowman (Carrie Ann Moss) wears a white spacesuit in the film as well. I have a feeling there may be other things taken from the movie as well that we could see in the game.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
guys Steve dragged Sonic to Minecraft and since I do not yet have the new Sonic Minecraft stuff I am asking as to whether or not you can raise a Creeper Chao and if Eggman keeps eggs in his pocket to throw at Sonic.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
How Many Of These 175 Indie Games Can You Identify?

Nintendo Life article I came across. An indie dev made this "Where's Wally" style indie game series piece, and it's super cool just how many I can recognize:

Indies are cool.
Well, there's Speed Runner. By the way, Play Speedrunners. It's a sick game! It's a platformer title where you have to run like crazy to force your enemies off the stage.

As for the characters I can recognize, Speedrunner, Juan, Shovel Knight, Octodad, Orca, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Castlecrashers, that Fall Guys thing, Hollow Knight, The Kid from Bastion, Zagreus, Isaac, Flinthook, A Hat in Time, Snake Pass, The banana from My Friend Pedro, Peacock from Skullgirls, Quote and Curly Brace, Candyman from Lethal League, The Fox Sidekick thing from Dust and Elyisan Tail, The Spelunky dude, The Goose game, Captain Video and Meatboy. I know the guy with the rocket boots, but I can't remember the name of his game.

Theres like 3 Undertale characters too at least.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
D

Deleted member

How Many Of These 175 Indie Games Can You Identify?

Nintendo Life article I came across. An indie dev made this "Where's Wally" style indie game series piece, and it's super cool just how many I can recognize:

Indies are cool.
Okay, I actually kinda like how they used Eater of Worlds to represent Terraria rather than just the generic player character.

Also,
1D14161E-17FF-4DD4-878F-C8173664A872.jpeg

this guy is cultured

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Whoops. I spotted Dusa and immediately assumed it's just her. Funny how they're right by each other yet I missed it. :drshrug:
Zagreus vibed so hard with his boombox, he became John Cena.

Granted, my GAMERS power managed to found & reveal him.

Sooooooo, bad joke aside, glad I could help. And don't worry, we all miss obvious stuff at time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So here's a cool fact that hopefully nobody talked about yet

Did you know that Ditto has different animations if he uses a signature move in SwSh?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I need to pick out two or three Digimon for a roster I’m developing that’s a kind of... MvC but with Namco characters. Obviously Agumon/WarGreymon, but what are the other iconic/really popular Digimon I should use here?
This sounds like a pretty cool idea, actually. I'd like to hear what you've come up with it so far or when you're done.

D

Deleted member

I need to pick out two or three Digimon for a roster I’m developing that’s a kind of... MvC but with Namco characters. Obviously Agumon/WarGreymon, but what are the other iconic/really popular Digimon I should use here?
Hmm... there’s actually a huge amount of choices here.

If you want to focus more on the anime, I’d say Digimon like Guilmon and Shoutmon would be the way to go. They’re both easily recognized, have very distinct lines, and are some of the most iconic Digimon.

If you want to go a slightly different approach, having some digimon that aren’t necessarily unpopular, but instead are just more popular with people already enfranchised, such as Alphamon, Susanoomon, Lucemon Satan Mode(No I am not kidding), would be a different path you could go down. Honestly IMO, it’s probably the better of the two options, but obviously I’m heavily biased, so make of that what you will.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right guys I need to help to fully decide on what game I'm going to get next. I am getting a new game in an hour or so..... Lets' try this again!

The choices are now:

NewPokemonSnap_Packshot_UKEN.jpg
biziob.jpg
1624456164465.png

Pokemon - £40/$55

Pikmin - £30/$40

Monster Hunter - £33/$45
And which would mix in well with THPS 1+2 Remake. My indecisiveness is killing me!

Please help me my friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom