• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so now Fire Emblem Heroes has another paralogue for the Summer season, with a Hilda/Marianne pairing as one of them heroes you can gain (shippers and stans were definitely hyped for that one), and I tried to get them with my free summon...instead I got me a 4th Unique 5 Star Dimitri...idk how...

I have 4 Dimitris, 3 Edelgards (counting Flame Emperor), and 3 Byleths (1 male Byleth and 2 Female Byleths (cause Rhea loves Summer as well))...but I only have a single Claude...one...singular...lonely...dank memey Claude...

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How Many Of These 175 Indie Games Can You Identify?

Nintendo Life article I came across. An indie dev made this "Where's Wally" style indie game series piece, and it's super cool just how many I can recognize:

Indies are cool.
Bugsnax, Cuphead, Terraria, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, Isaac, Castle Crasher, Guacamelee, Hat in Time, Overcooked, Fall Guys, Celeste, Undertale, Among Us, CandyMan, Hades, Bendy, Rivals of Aether, Bit Trip, FNF, Untitled Goose Game, Super Meat Boy, Octodad

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I'M FREAKIN' OUT RIGHT NOW

ANY KIND OF NON-FANGAME CHAO GARDEN CONTENT IS SOMETHING I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR OVER A DECADE

IF THIS IS REALLY MORE THAN SOME CUTE MOBS, EVEN IF IT'S BASIC, I'M GONNA FLIP I LOVE CHAO GARDEN STUFF SO DANG MUCH

Like, I'm just

wow

Now, huh? After all this time? And through Minecraft of all things???

poggerrose.png

Sega, y'all can't keep doin' this to me, lol.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I believe it was carryover data iirc. Dunno what for specificly, should check it myself later.
Worth noting it's distorted similar to a Mega Evolution cry (it's possible to be a form besides Mega for all we know)
Here's a little something on it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
FEH...please let me get a Marianne...and a unique Claude

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So, it may be me, but has anyone else not been wanting to play Nintendo games lately?

I didn't fall out with them, their games are still good, but truth is I was always a Nintendo kid which meant that I missed out in popuoar games on other platforms (Xbox, PC, PS) and I want to go back and play the games that I skipped out on either due to me not owning the platform or because of missing out due to time related issues.

Like, I can't remember the last time I played a 1st party Nintendo game by myself.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Out of curiousity, which one did you pick?

New Pokemon Snap Lets Players Choose Their Appearance + More Character  Details | NintendoSoup
Blond white guy cause that's literally me. Lol
So, it may be me, but has anyone else not been wanting to play Nintendo games lately?

I didn't fall out with them, their games are still good, but truth is I was always a Nintendo kid which meant that I missed out in popuoar games on other platforms (Xbox, PC, PS) and I want to go back and play the games that I skipped out on either due to me not owning the platform or because of missing out due to time related issues.

Like, I can't remember the last time I played a 1st party Nintendo game by myself.
I have periods like that.

You're just burnt out on a brand. No shame in that. Give your mind some time to try new things and with time, the old things will become new again.

Like imagine if you had to eat spaghetti everyday. Its freaking good spaghetti and you love spaghetti, but eventually you will get tired of it.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Worth noting it's distorted similar to a Mega Evolution cry (it's possible to be a form besides Mega for all we know)
Here's a little something on it.
Definitely sounds like a Mega. Probably was a scrapped one that had the cry who's data got carried over.

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
I don’t mean to be the “gimme info now now NOW NOW NOW” guy

But I’m starting to get a lil concerned about the lack of Pokémon news.
Incredibly late but I wouldn’t. Sinnoh remakes and that new whats it’a face are still in developmentl chances are they just aren’t at a point where there comfrotable sharing deets just yet. :)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Over the Top is considered one of Sly's worst films?

BULL****!!!!

What are those people talking about? Such a criminally underrated film, I would go on to say this was one of Sly's best films. Who knew a film about arm-wrestling could be so adrenaline-pumping not to mention the growing relation between Sly's character and the son which I consider the highlight of this film. So much heart the film had how the father sacrifices everything to get custody of his son.

Close to a flawless film you can possibly get.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
After creating Minecraft, has Notch done anything correctly? Every time I hear about him he's being incorrect on Twitter.
His most correct thing was selling Minecraft so that his crappy attitude and views doesn't taint the game.

But on a serious note, no. He made his billions, and now he's the guy who pokes his head in time to time and straight up be blantantly incorrect or racist or transphobic or something along the lines of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom