• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You talkin' about "ME KILL CHAOS, ME IN T-SHIRT!" Man? Or "Hipster Empathy Adventures"?
The former.

Regular ol Jack who's there to kill Chaos and has two buddies whose personalities are just "Support Jack".

Also one of them looks like Leffen.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Macklemore and the Guardians of the Galaxy
Ah yes, Gurdians of the WE REFUSE TO SHUT THE **** UP FOR MORE THAN 20 SECONDS QUIP QUIP QUIP!

The former.

Regular ol Jack who's there to kill Chaos and has two buddies whose personalities are just "Support Jack".

Also one of them looks like Leffen.
Yeh. The Black Guy looks kind of cool when he's got the armor on. Gameplay wise, it looks fine at least. But Jack's probably the most bland protag without being actually totally bald. Like Square's take on a "PS3 MAN"

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Has there ever been any sort of hostile reactions in live E3 presentations from the audience? Like, intensive booing and pelting the people on stage with different things? Judging by what I heard about Capcom’s presentation today, I have a gut feeling that would possibly be the case if it were live.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well it's time to change for a new pfp and it's Ritsu time! Beating Nibbler from Futurama, the Democracy Manifest guy and Megumin. Also I'm pretty hyped for tommorow. Nintendo Direct E3 2021. **** gonna be good if all they showed was anything Zelda and Smash DLC.

What I want most though and I'm a good bit sure my good friend Lamperouge Lamperouge can agree, any hints of the next Xenoblade game or anything from Monolith Soft. I'm starving man for that news.

Now guys to peg another question.

Does anyone be like me and buy snacks for the E3 presentations? Curious.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I usually get some of my favorite ice cream for Nintendo directs, so I’ve got that on standby.

And I’m also cooking up my world famous baked macaroni that I’ll probably eat during treehouse.

D

Deleted member

They've really put on a show with the guitar of this character's theme. It's my favorite soundtrack. A cute young character he always was. I didn't know he was 18 years old.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well it's time to change for a new pfp and it's Ritsu time! Beating Nibbler from Futurama, the Democracy Manifest guy and Megumin. Also I'm pretty hyped for tommorow. Nintendo Direct E3 2021. **** gonna be good if all they showed was anything Zelda and Smash DLC.

What I want most though and I'm a good bit sure my good friend Lamperouge Lamperouge can agree, any hints of the next Xenoblade game or anything from Monolith Soft. I'm starving man for that news.

I'm not expecting much on a brand new Xenoblade game or Monolith's new IP but a port of XCX would be just swell. That's pretty much the last major Wii U game missing a re-release on Switch so why not?

And not sure if I'll do snacks for tomorrow. Might eat something a little heavier since I'll be taking a short nap after the presentation ends for work that night.

Shroob

Sup?
God, I'm still undecided if I'm gonna try to stay up all night for the presentation.

Getting up early is ****ing rough for me, and knowing me, I'll just click snooze and wake up, only to be spoiled by ****ing everything.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Has anyone played Biomutant? I'm big on open world games with lots of exploration and upgrades. LoZ BotW, Horizon ZD, Skyrim, etc are all some of my favorites. Would you recommend Biomutant to me? Why or why not? Thanks.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Give me Woomy and Zelda and I am pleased.

Smash is cool. I would prefer to end the ride here but whatever happens, happens.

Oh gosh, please let the DK game be 3D if it exists.

I would hope for Metroid if I didn't already know better. :039:

Pokemon would be radical.

Noipoi

Howdy!
God, I'm still undecided if I'm gonna try to stay up all night for the presentation.

Getting up early is ****ing rough for me, and knowing me, I'll just click snooze and wake up, only to be spoiled by ****ing everything.
You could head to sleep early, meaning you’d be waking up around 4 am and you could stay up till the presentation.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Has anyone played Biomutant? I'm big on open world games with lots of exploration and upgrades. LoZ BotW, Horizon ZD, Skyrim, etc are all some of my favorites. Would you recommend Biomutant to me? Why or why not? Thanks.
I haven't played it because it looked crap from its first reveal and that's pretty much what people who've played it have also found.

D

Deleted member

Such an old school classic Street Fighter 2 AMW from early 2000. I even remember this during that timeline. The music lyrics were just right for the anime and game series.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Now that I think about it, I might purposely stay up late tonight and get a little less sleep so that it's easier to go to sleep earlier tomorrow. Tomorrow's the last day of my time off, and I have to start going to bed earlier so I can start waking up at 4:50 AM again to go to work lol. Being a little light on sleep might make that easier. :073:

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Only thing is that tommorow sucks for me until like an hour before the presentation. Going to the library which is great but then have to help haul stuff around the house for my brother's successor to come on Thursday and then a Zoom call with my potential work placement people and a personal development class.

Probably gonna get a can of Red Bull, Cola and some ice and mix that **** to have with the Direct.

I get the blessed time of 5pm for it. I love timezones.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m not asking for much.

A dope smash reveal, some Pokémon info, maybe some squids, and Donkey Kong.

‘Tis all I ask.
I wonder if we will get pokemon. We didn't get a presents, so I wonder if its going to be in the direct for once, or maybe we get demos at the treehouse.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wonder if we will get pokemon. We didn't get a presents, so I wonder if its going to be in the direct for once, or maybe we get demos at the treehouse.
According to PraticalBush, a week after

Edit: he's assuming that is
Edit 2: but could also be a "leak"

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo ambassadors are getting packages with items for “enhancing your [E3 Direct] viewing experience”

UMMMMMM

Shroob Shroob is this a sign to bounce?

EDIT: It says none of the items are hints, that scared me a bit lol.
No hints aside, Nintendo to my knowledge doesn't do this much, let alone tell people about how they may get very excited during the broadcast. Honestly makes me think, this direct could actually be pretty big.

Oh, I thought he was positive its next week. That be the first time they do a presents after E3 rather than before though. Makes me wonder why hold off if thats the case.

Dutch Raikuna

Edit 2: but could also be a "leak"
Dude.

Any hints from that *** milking, self-absorbed attention seeking **** should be hidden under spoilers.

Not towards you but god I hate leakers except those who are exposing the dirty underbelly of the industry.

Just want to keep this direct a surprise.

Edit: I might go to bed.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
No hints aside, Nintendo to my knowledge doesn't do this much, let alone tell people about how they may get very excited during the broadcast. Honestly makes me think, this direct could actually be pretty big.

Oh, I thought he was positive its next week. That be the first time they do a presents after E3 rather than before though. Makes me wonder why hold off if thats the case.
I can't tell if it was a leak or not but he did say he would be surprised if it was before E3, which it wasn't. So I think it probably will he a week after, or at least after E3

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

I can't tell if it was a leak or not but he did say he would be surprised if it was before E3, which it wasn't. So I think it probably will he a week after, or at least after E3
Sorry dude if that bluntness was a wee bit rude off me there.

We cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom