• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Anyways, noticed that people are trying to cancel FNAF now due to Scott.

....People never thought to think that the Texan dude who made Christian games may be a Republican? And he probably put money towards Republican candidates?

Really?
I thought more people would've known about his past since FNaF is taking complaints that his characters had ugly designs and robotic animations and making a game where that's not a problem.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Like, I get it, but if you do even the slightest bit of research, it's not hard to see that "Maybe this dude's a Republican".
Not t o sound like #NotAllX, but there are plenty of Christians for LGBT rights, maybe they were hoping he was... one of them? I will say that is a pretty big hope because it's pretty rare in conservative places like Texas.

Shroob

Sup?
Not t o sound like #NotAllX, but there are plenty of Christians for LGBT rights, maybe they were hoping he was... one of them? I will say that is a pretty big hope because it's pretty rare in conservative places like Texas.
I get that.

.....I don't get it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just found out that THIS exists.
410px-MZvTF_Cover_1.jpg

And its an official product, i want to read it lol

If Namco ever decides to add Transformers into the Super Robot Wars i want a loose adaptation of this plot to be used when incorporating them in because Mazinger is one of the main franchises in that game universe.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
FEH players and Fire Emblem fans in general...Book 3 is better than books 1, 2, and 4...which is the weakest and most disappointing of the batch

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm now reading up on the different official crossover stories featuring Transformers characters.
Most of these just involve the crossover teams in question fighting a powered up Starscream, and in the ghostbusters case, Starscreams ghost.

The evangelion one sounds so metal, Starscreams ghost possessing an angel and mutating it, with the name "Angelscream" being given to it.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm a 30 year old guy that uses Twitter as nothing more than an energy refill for a game I play.

I don't know a hashtag from a hashbrown.
I know what you mean. I've never been big about using social media but lately I've made a blog and written a novel that I'll have to advertise. I'm going to have to break into all the media platforms.

D

Deleted member

It's once again time for my weekly transformation of Smash characters to MTG characters. Today, I am presenting Yoshi, who I am sure that @Zinith will love no matter what (because he said he has no idea how Magic works). Here is the card:
View attachment 318654
And this is what Food tokens are for reference:
View attachment 318655
Next up is Kirby, which is going to be difficult considering I already used my clone effect idea on Dark Samus.
makes food tokens
FOOD tokens
62A0452F-F414-409A-9291-3CF3C4E39FC1.png

cmon, the perfect token for the card is right here :yoshi:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Brush didn't leak anything really related to Nintendo aside from 1 title, and more or less confirmed they probably won't be able to leak Smash, so it's a waiting game.
The later part is intriguing. They have known each recent reveal so far. I have a feeling they probably know the next fighter too. My bet is they don’t want to ruin the surprise and it might be something big.

Shroob

Sup?
The later part is intriguing. They have known each recent reveal so far. I have a feeling they probably know the next fighter too. My bet is they don’t want to ruin the surprise and it might be something big.
I don't. They said they didn't know Pythra back during the last Direct and said that "Smash info is REALLY hard to get."

Considering they leaked nothing of Nintendo's, except one title, which Nintendo themselves may not even show, it seems very likely they don't know anything.

“It all makes sense! He pretended to be the Gamedev-Eating Gremlin to scare Mr. Sakurai out of his office. Then he could sneak in and discover the last two fighters early!”
1623451868852.png

Jinkies is the least of your concern.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve been thinking about something kinda weird lately.

Is there any character in the smash roster that’s canonically dead?

And I don’t mean they lived in the past so they’d be dead today, I mean they die in one of their games.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

And I don’t mean they lived in the past so they’d be dead today, I mean they die in one of their games.
Chrom technically dies in the future Lucina's from.

Ganondorf.

Dark Samus seems to be gone.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

The Lucario in Smash is heavily implied to be the same in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, of which does permeantly die at the end.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

They all can die if you are brave enough to make it so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom