• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
User warned
Seriously what has cinema come to...

All this forced female propaganda, idiocy notably predators weaponizing autism as the next step in evolution, wokeness bull****, and politics put into movies. Keep the damn politics out, we go to watch movies to be entertained, not be lectured about politics, keep it where it belongs.

Hell what has come to this world for that matter too notably the idiots not taking COVID seriously...This has me convinced that in the chance of a zombie apocalypse that civilization would fall because there are actually people who are that stupid.
Do you think twice before posting a hot take that's only going to get you into more trouble?

If not

Think, Micheael, Think!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp, I'm now fully vaccinated and ready to feel sick as crap.

Okay, let's move on

So... E3 on a couple days, huh? Which events y'all planning to watch live.

In personally planning to catch at least Microsoft's on Sunday and Nintendo's on Tuesday
I plan on watching all of the events, though I'm gonna be recording my reaction to Nintendo's presentation with a pal. And I might record my reaction to Microsoft's presentation.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Okay, let's move on

In personally planning to catch at least Microsoft's on Sunday and Nintendo's on Tuesday. Also may catch Square's but idk
I always watch almost all of 'em.

Microsoft's, SE's, and Nintendo's are the ones I actually legit care about and have expectations and hopes for, though. I wanna see that Final Fantasy Souls-like, Dragon Quest, Halo if Microsoft is ready to show it, more hoping in vain that Microsoft also has a Viva Pinata project, and literally anything Nintendo has to show, lol.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Reactions: ---

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Okay, let's move on

In personally planning to catch at least Microsoft's on Sunday and Nintendo's on Tuesday. Also may catch Square's but idk
Nintendo is the main thing I'm looking for, though I may watch the others if I'm bored.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think we may see Pokémon at E3, it was at E3 a lot the past decade and was before Sword and Shield’s release so we could definitely get some news on Pikachu’s Sinnohan Safari Deluxe.

As for that GBA tweet from Nintendo, I find that interesting. Not long before E3, and they almost never tweet stuff like this for the systems themselves. Not even their greatest achievement, the Virtual Boy! Do you all know what this means…?

…Gameboy Advance games on the Switch Online service? What? Heck, no! We’re getting the GBA as a fighter in Smash!

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I think we may see Pokémon at E3, it was at E3 a lot this decade and was before Sword and Shield’s release so we could definitely get some news on Pikachu’s Sinnohan Safari Deluxe.

As for that GBA tweet from Nintendo, I find that interesting. Not long before E3, and they almost never tweet stuff like this for the systems themselves. Not even their greatest achievement, the Virtual Boy! Do you all know what this means…?

…Gameboy Advance games on the Switch Online service? What? Heck, no! We’re getting the GBA as a fighter in Smash!
Gameboy Advance for Smash

D

Deleted member

Okay, let's move on

I’m not gonna be able to watch any of the events live because I’m scheduled the whole week :halfsheep:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't have any specific reason for thinking this, but my money's on a Bandai Namco character getting reveled at E3.

cyber sleuth protag as a pokemon trainer esche character would be rad as hell ngl
I’ve been silently cheering for Augumon for a while now. I imagine this whole system of performing well in battle allowing you to digivolve. First into Graymon, who would merely be a larger and more powered up echo fighter, then into WarGreymon, who would have a completely different moveset. But if you take too much damage too quickly and don’t have enough energy to maintain these forms you get knocked back, and can even get knocked all the way down into Koromon, who can only move around and shoot bubbles. Though not for very long.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Okay, let's move on

I'll check out Microsoft's and the Nintendo Direct for sure. Might also tune in to the Capcom presentation just for news on future updates for Monster Hunter Rise.

Although catching the Direct live hinges on if I have any extra work scheduled for Tuesday.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Do you ever wonder on this site why sometimes images that have been perfectly fine for months just randomly... degrade into this?

Like it doesn't even seem like a set time or anything, just certain images after months or years go away on posts for some reason.

I dunno, I was just browsing the newcomer stock thread, and half of them are a graveyard.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What I really don't get is that I see some of my friends chatting in discord no problem, while I'm stuck there not being able to send any messages.

Why the frick is my account cursed? It's a load of crap.

Edit: Wademan94 Wademan94 Yeah, constant crashing. I've been observing and it's not as limited as what I first thought. Everyone is having issues atm.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m hoping for a specific new announcement or two at Namco’s presentation… that probably won’t happen…

also, PLEASE Xenoblade X port Nintendo

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So a bunch of games leaked for E3. Every time Lmao. This even has one Nintendo title. It’s just a list of names of new and old games that will pop up here.
Whelp only a matter of time until CP10 and potentially CP11 are leaked as well.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So a bunch of games leaked for E3. Every time Lmao. This even has one Nintendo title. It’s just a list of names of new and old games that will pop up here.
“DDLC Plus”

idk but I doubt this a lot

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
But yeah um

the fact Bamco got ToA and ER out of the way makes me hope for new stuff in theirs aside from the obvious Scarlet Nexus

and that rumored MHA “FighterZ” developed by ArcSys

course both of my Namco presentations wants are pipe dreams since for one, most of the devs aren’t there anymore… sure you know what I’m referring to

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Fs in the chat for Simon

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Fs in the chat for Simon
Wait a minute what?

How can Richter be their son if Trevor and Sypha and the events of the first Castlevania anime took place in the 15th century? I haven't finished watching the season yet but did they achieve some form of immortality or at least longevity? They'd have to be around 300 years old at that point.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Wait a minute what?

How can Richter be their son if Trevor and Sypha and the events of the first Castlevania anime took place in the 15th century? I haven't finished watching the season yet but did they achieve some form of immortality or at least longevity?
I mean, the series has a way to get characters displaced through time and space.
Alternatively they meant to say "descendant" and marketing messed up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Holy Water
Side Smash
Holy Water
Side Smash