• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Man I really want a lego dimensions 2. One that gets lots of dlc as frequently as the original got new expansions. I love that games b***s off
God that was such a weird ass game. Shame it didn’t take off as well as it should’ve. There were so many franchises I wanted in that game before it ended.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I have finally found someone else with my ideology.
Just think of all of the franchises that could be added! Bring back everything from the first game and expand with tonnes of new ones! Just imagine! TMNT, other Nicktoons, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Star Trek, MacGyver, King Kong, Godzilla & Friends, Men in Black, Tom & Jerry, Dr. Seuss, Smurfs, Tintin, Popeye, probably hundreds more I can't think of off the top of my head!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I have been around for six years, minus my time here during Brawl, which was a different account. In the Brawl days, I heard this place was toxic, but when I socialized here during Smash 4's DLC days, it was much friendlier than I heard. Man, this has been such a great place to come to.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just think of all of the franchises that could be added! Bring back everything from the first game and expand with tonnes of new ones! Just imagine! TMNT, other Nicktoons, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Star Trek, MacGyver, King Kong, Godzilla & Friends, Men in Black, Tom & Jerry, Dr. Seuss, Smurfs, Tintin, Popeye, probably hundreds more I can't think of off the top of my head!
Some of the ones I had in mind at first were
-Minecraft
-Speed Racer
-Nexo Knights
-Looney Tunes
-Thundercats
-Steven Universe
-Universal Monsters
-Goosebumps
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
-Legendary’s Godzilla Monsterverse
-PEANUTS
-Sailor Moon
-Voltron: Legendary Defender

I also started pondering ideas for the original Clash of the Titans, Tintin, Samurai Jack, Captain Underpants, etc. though the ones above I focused on.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
My third anniversary will be this September, although I was almost completely inactive for the first year of my account's creation.

Fun fact: I also share my account anniversary with the September 2019 Direct that revealed Terry in Smash and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
And the release of Banjo, which brought with it the greatest reveal in Nintendo history.

:nessecho:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Some of the ones I had in mind at first were
-Minecraft
-Speed Racer
-Nexo Knights
-Looney Tunes
-Thundercats
-Steven Universe
-Universal Monsters
-Goosebumps
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
-Legendary’s Godzilla Monsterverse
-PEANUTS
-Sailor Moon
-Voltron: Legendary Defender

I also started pondering ideas for the original Clash of the Titans, Tintin, Samurai Jack, Captain Underpants, etc. though the ones above I focused on.
Between you and me, we got some awesome ideas. I remember thinking Rhett and Link would be fun inclusions

And since this wouldn't be competing with Disney Infinity, including Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars characters would be a no brainer

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Between you and me, we got some awesome ideas. I remember thinking Rhett and Link would be fun inclusions

And since this wouldn't be competing with Disney Infinity, including Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars characters would be a no brainer
I could probably share some ideas myself once I finish this project.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m curious what exactly their abilities, side build, world, etc would’ve been like.

I’d say this would be off the wall but at one point I thought of ideas for Lindsey Sterling in this game...
They would have been a team pack. With the Wheel of Mythicality and either the Dope Zebra or the Excorcise Bike from Buddy System. Their abilities could easily be plucked from their music and comedy videos (Epic Rap Battle of Manliness and Nerdiness in particular provide ample abilities). And their foundation element would have been Link's famous ledge teetering mug.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ready Player One would’ve been a PERFECT story pack for Dimensions like LEGO Batman or Ghostbusters 2016
Wow. Forgot about that movie. Kind of like Avatar actually (james cameron's movie, not the americ-anime), hot **** for a huge period of time and then completely off people's radar
I could probably share some ideas myself once I finish this project.
please share!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
They would have been a team pack. With the Wheel of Mythicality and either the Dope Zebra or the Excorcise Bike from Buddy System. Their abilities could easily be plucked from their music and comedy videos (Epic Rap Battle of Manliness and Nerdiness in particular provide ample abilities). And their foundation element would have been Link's famous ledge teetering mug.
...I see. I don’t know much about Rhett and Link so I’ll take your word for it.

Any of my ideas in particular you’d like me to go into more detail about? Had fleshed out ideas written for the ones in the list

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
...I see. I don’t know much about Rhett and Link so I’ll take your word for it.

Any of my ideas in particular you’d like me to go into more detail about? Had fleshed out ideas written for the ones in the list
Pick your favorite! Although Sailor Moon IS the only one on your list I hadn't previously considered myself.

D

Deleted member

Oh gosh, same. I have so many vivid memories of hating LEGO MINDSTORMS because I suck at it. I love to hate it.
I remember one time where we participated in one of the local tourneys where in addition to building a robot, you had to invent something.

I distinctly remember researching how fires work and how water interacts with it, and our team eventually created a formula for a powder that is more effective at putting out fires than spraying it with water.

I don’t know what happened to the formula, or even what the formula was(I was a real youngin at the time and they didn’t trust me with it), but I hope the Lego Robotics group used it well.

The robotics club got me interested in so many things too, from Gmod to Nerf guns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Pick your favorite! Although Sailor Moon IS the only one on your list I hadn't previously considered myself.
I'll start with that one then

Sailor Moon (Level Pack)
Sailor Moon

Abilities: Boomerang, Laser Deflector, Stealth, Sonar Smash, Drone Maze (Luna),
Vehicle: Pegasus
Gadget: Holy Grail (gives anyone the Rainbow LEGO Brick ability)
Unlockable in story:
Sailor Mercury: Water Spray, Intelligence, Relic Detector, Technology,
Sailor Mars: Target, Laser, Cursed Red LEGO Objects,
Sailor Jupiter: Cracked LEGO Walls, Super Strength Handles, Electricity,
Sailor Venus: Laser, Grapple, Drone Maze (Artemis),
Tuxedo Mask: Target, Laser, Acrobat, Pole Vault,

The story would take place around the time of Sailor Moon S, with the girls trying to stop Professor Tomoe who found the keystone and ends up bringing in Queen Beryl from another dimension, the keystone scatters the girls through different places and Sailor Moon has to find her friends and defeat the two villains, who summon more past villains to fight against them.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'll start with that one then

Sailor Moon (Level Pack)
Sailor Moon

Abilities: Boomerang, Laser Deflector, Stealth, Sonar Smash, Drone Maze (Luna),
Vehicle: Pegasus
Gadget: Holy Grail (gives anyone the Rainbow LEGO Brick ability)
Unlockable in story:
Sailor Mercury: Water Spray, Intelligence, Relic Detector, Technology,
Sailor Mars: Target, Laser, Cursed Red LEGO Objects,
Sailor Jupiter: Cracked LEGO Walls, Super Strength Handles, Electricity,
Sailor Venus: Laser, Grapple, Drone Maze (Artemis),
Tuxedo Mask: Target, Laser, Acrobat, Pole Vault,

The story would take place around the time of Sailor Moon S, with the girls trying to stop Professor Tomoe who found the keystone and ends up bringing in Queen Beryl from another dimension, the keystone scatters the girls through different places and Sailor Moon has to find her friends and defeat the two villains, who summon more past villains to fight against them.
Nice. Would def have been fun.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Wademan94 Wademan94 you all made me remember the fact that somehow every figurine related game died except for Amiibos. Disney, Lego, Skylanders...all dead...but Amiibo lives on
LEGO should’ve taken off more considering it was actual LEGOs you could take off and play with outside the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom