• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hell, I don't even bother with support threads like talking about unless there's some kind of related announcement to share. They're all just echo chambers and sometimes it's sad to watch how people will twist any sort of "evidence" to prop up their character's supposed chances.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hell, I don't even bother with support threads like talking about unless there's some kind of related announcement to share. They're all just echo chambers and sometimes it's sad to watch how people will twist any sort of "evidence" to prop up their character's supposed chances.
Pretty much this and how they can attract trolls as well. Still remember when trolls came here shortly after I joined to mock and test people supporting a few characters shortly before TGA's. Puts me off being here.

Then again I'm only really here now cause a few of you guys I enjoy talking to a lot.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Girl at work is trying to get me to watch Demon Slayer and MHA

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
That’s awful to hear.

Are you safe rn?
holy *ing * man. are you safe right now?
Yeah, I'm fine now. Wasn't a real world encounter, it was on a Discord. Someone was basically telling me they'd pay me for NSFW voice over, and they kept pushing it when I stated that I was a minor. I've just left the Discord now, the mods have already dealt with it too. Probably just gonna take a break for a bit.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I can safely say I've had my first pedo encounter today. Can't even eat supper, I genuinely feel sick to my stomach.
You should definitely file a police report even if you think it’s not going to matter in the future It’s definitely a step you need to take.

Please stay safe.

Nvm just saw you handled it and it was on Discord. Glad to hear that.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm fine now. Wasn't a real world encounter, it was on a Discord. Someone was basically telling me they'd pay me for NSFW voice over, and they kept pushing it when I stated that I was a minor. I've just left the Discord now, the mods have already dealt with it too. Probably just gonna take a break for a bit.
well thats ****ing disgusting. glad to hear you're safe though and that the situation is being handled

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Shroob @Will Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth @Lacroix Femboy The Kuriboh Brothers are here!
View attachment 314873View attachment 314874View attachment 314875View attachment 314876View attachment 314877View attachment 314878
https://ygorganization.com/kuribohthermsconnected/

I feel like the spell card + instant fusion could be a pretty gimmicky way to get free link fodder. Idk if it's worth taking up 6 spaces in the deck though when it dies to Ash.
Assuming Instant Fusion isn't banned with Retort Fusion being a new less abusable card, anyway. Though to be fair, it might not make a difference options-wise?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah that is some creepster stuff there. I've known those who have been stalked like that IRL and online and no matter how many times I hear it makes my skin crawl. Guy needs to be on a list and depending on where he is better be checking his back all the time for the police.

I'd get that reported. Glad you ok.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah, I’ve been there. It’s the reason I don’t use Discord much anymore.

Glad you’re okay. Maybe do some things to relax, take your mind off it? You’re safe now, that’s what’s important.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah, I’ve been there. It’s the reason I don’t use Discord much anymore.

Glad you’re okay. Maybe do some things to relax, take your mind off it? You’re safe now, that’s what’s important.
Yeah, I’m just in a call with some friends playing games now to unwind.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I can safely say I've had my first pedo encounter today. Can't even eat supper, I genuinely feel sick to my stomach.
Oof. I can relate. I was a kid in the early days of the internet (90s) before my parents, or anyone else, were really aware of what kind of pervs lied behind the screen.
It's common knowledge now, but I sometimes remember random encounters I had online and think,
"Oh ****. That was a ****ing pedo."

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So apparently this person I know who’s caused me tons of pain who had moved away is now moving back. And because they’re close to someone I live with, I now have to deal with them again.

Great :238:
How long has it been since they've last been around you? Maybe they're a changed person.

If not, I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with their presence again.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm glad you're safe for now. You gotta stay away from them and alert if they try to creep on you again. I pray that you stay safe and far away from them in general.

Noipoi

Howdy!
How long has it been since they've last been around you? Maybe they're a changed person.

If not, I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with their presence again.
10 months.

And honestly it’s unfortunate because they’re not malicious. They don’t mean me any harm. But they’re not exactly all there, if you catch my drift, and they end up accidentally hurting me a lot. It may sound cruel, but after years of this I’d honestly rather not interact with them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom