• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Speaking of SF crossovers, any word how the Tekken vs Street Fighter game is coming along?
I was wondering what had happened to Tekken X Street Fighter since it had been almost 10 years since they first announced the game. Either ways, I really do hope that they can find a window to continue working on the game and releasing it eventually.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I had something typed out about frustration with those generalizing Trump voters as all being racist, and equating Trump to a dictator like Hitler, but I don’t even know if they literally mean every person who voted him (not all Trump voters are racist, some don’t realize what he’s done due to not really doing research and all that and thinking his policies they can see are better than Biden’s), and Trump could’ve very well been an arrogant dictator if the president didn’t have a senate/Supreme Court/house or whatever holding back his power with vetos and whatever else, though I don’t understand jumping to the claim that he’s comparable to the leader of an extremely horrific time (though maybe they mean if he had full power in which case I can understand, maybe Trump would be that bad, idk)...

I’m happy Biden won though, Trump wasn’t a good dude and, while Biden doesn’t seem to be either, he at least has good policies meanwhile Trump over here is being a misogynist, racist believer of the racehorse theory, and seemingly against LGBTQ+ rights so no peaceful equality stuff from him, making him seem like some nice things he’s said/done before (iirc) were just for show. Plus him egging on the Trump extremists with violent notions and misinfo and other dumb crap.

I don’t think we’re gonna be completely out of the dump with Biden as president if we can get out of it much at all, but hopefully Biden isn’t a racist and all that other evil crap (however as a person he does seem questionable around young girls...).

Of course I don’t know everything about either dude; this is all based on my memory, what I’ve seen, and some small research (aka Google and finding stuff through it) I’ve done, though Trump does seem worse imo but I still don’t think every voter of his is racist.

Hopefully politics will be calmer come January.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm enjoying Dragon Quest 2 a LOT more than I enjoyed Dragon quest 1.

But that lighthouse dungeon is ****ing terrible, that encounter rate feels way too high.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I had something typed out about frustration with those generalizing Trump voters as all being racist, and equating Trump to a dictator like Hitler, but I don’t even know if they literally mean every person who voted him (not all Trump voters are racist, some don’t realize what he’s done due to not really doing research and all that and thinking his policies they can see are better than Biden’s), and Trump could’ve very well been an arrogant dictator if the president didn’t have a senate/Supreme Court/house or whatever holding back his power with vetos and whatever else, though I don’t understand jumping to the claim that he’s comparable to the leader of an extremely horrific time (though maybe they mean if he had full power in which case I can understand, maybe Trump would be that bad, idk)...

I’m happy Biden won though, Trump wasn’t a good dude and, while Biden doesn’t seem to be either, he at least has good policies meanwhile Trump over here is being a misogynist, racist believer of the racehorse theory, and seemingly against LGBTQ+ rights so no peaceful equality stuff from him, making him seem like some nice things he’s said/done before (iirc) were just for show. Plus him egging on the Trump extremists with violent notions and misinfo and other dumb crap.

I don’t think we’re gonna be completely out of the dump with Biden as president if we can get out of it much at all, but hopefully Biden isn’t a racist and all that other evil crap (however as a person he does seem questionable around young girls...).

Hopefully politics will be calmer come January.
I always think that anyone comparing Trump to Hitler was giving Trump way too much credit...not saying he's as bad as Hitler or not, but Trump is obviously nowhere near as smart as Hitler was.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So going my first day without medication and man my head hurts to hell, also messed up my throat yesterday so I can't eat as greatly. **** happens but gotta move with it.

Also posted my opinions on the US election over in Serious Discussion and what I think it would mean for my country, means I win a £15 bet with my shopkeeper acquaintance which is sweet.

Hey guys, I had an extremely stressful experience at work, if anyone could send over some positive vibes I’d be extremely grateful.
You're one of my closest online friends (least in my eyes) and despite having a lot of personal issues, you've helped me keep a bit of my mindset in my personal projects, (same with you Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs ) and your overall a nice guy.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Oh **** Taiko drum master is on sale right now on the eshop.

I HAVE to get this after finding out the cool song list this game has. It's the closest thing to a Pokemon digimon crossover we've ever had, it's has the first opening for both anime.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
It's gonna suck.
Fantastic four movies always do, it's one of the rules of the world.
I'm sure that since it is with Marvel Studios (the Marvel Cinematic Universe), I am certain that the Fantastic Four will have a much better direction in contrast to the ones 20th Century Fox had produced in the past.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Successfully made stuffed peppers, though I was only short on 1 cup of vegetable broth but I overall got it right.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Part of me hopes that they get Doctor Doom right, while another part of me hopes that they go with another villain (like Mole Man - not to be confused with Hans Moleman) so they can focus on developing the team and save Doom for a sequel.
I wouldn't mind them going for another villain within Marvel Studio's Fantastic Four, I guess we'll wait and see what comes in the future.

Since the Disney Investor's Meeting is set to take place next month, I do hope that there will be more information of Phase 4 of the MCU and their Disney+ shows.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Continued my Hard Mode Run of DMC1.

Died alot on Griffin 2 (that boat suck, I also died after I killed him), 3 shadow in mission 14 & the two shadow in the pit in mission 15 that you HAVE to kill to get part of a blue orbs, and man, Shadow aren't fun to fight in thights place where you think you have enough freedom in the air to survive, but NOPE.

Used alot of golden orbs as a result, not sure if it's very cool on my part, but DMC3 allowed me to retry section without redoing the whole missions over, so unless the mission is really THAT short, I take the C or D rank & continue doing my best.

At the very least, I killed Griffin 3 without dying once, so that's nice.

EDIT: Also, I think I got all the fragment of blue orbs in the game, just need to buy the one remaining in the shop.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wademan94 Wademan94

Aang
Arnold
CatDog
Daggett & Norbert
Danny Phantom
Jimmy Neutron
Korra
Lincoln Loud
Ren & Stimpy
Rocko
Spongebob
Tak
TMNT (Works like Pokemon Trainer getting to switch any turtle)
Timmy Turner w/ Cosmo & Wanda
Zim

How's this for a good start?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm enjoying Dragon Quest 2 a LOT more than I enjoyed Dragon quest 1.

But that lighthouse dungeon is ****ing terrible, that encounter rate feels way too high.
Dragon Quest 2 was pretty fun but it became cryptic as all hell after you get the boat. Also, Prince of Cannock was terrible and the path to Rhone was dreadful to navigate.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Jenny and El tigre get to be assists because nobody remembers the 2000's.
Oh hell no, they’re playable goddamnit!!

Wademan94 Wademan94

Aang
Arnold
CatDog
Daggett & Norbert
Danny Phantom
Jimmy Neutron
Korra
Lincoln Loud
Ren & Stimpy
Rocko
Spongebob
Tak
TMNT (Works like Pokemon Trainer getting to switch any turtle)
Timmy Turner w/ Cosmo & Wanda
Zim

How's this for a good start?
It’s a good start, though I think the TMNT should be separate, especially since I see them bringing their Rise iterations, lemme get some stuff worked out real quick

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
This was to funny to not share:
I would just like to mention that technically speaking the election isn't over.

The media decided that he won, but the media doesn't decide elections, it's up to the government itself that decides.

So it might just be a tiny bit to early to celebrate guys, I'm getting grinch leak flashbacks looking at people ignoring covid guidlines while celebrating.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Dragon Quest 2 was pretty fun but it became cryptic as all hell after you get the boat. Also, Prince of Cannock was terrible and the path to Rhone was dreadful to navigate.
Ive had to follow a walkthrough after I met the dragonlord. This dungeon is a ****ing labirinth.

D

Deleted member

Spent a few hours(which honestly should have been closer to 30 minutes but my stupid school computer just wasn't having it) and drew a new pfp.
sketch1604791045443.png

Honestly dunno why I haven't been using the Among Us... uh... characters I guess? as drawing practice because there designs are really simple.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So thinking that when this all settles in January US election-wise, thinking of gonna go back to focusing on local politics.

The Trump years really made me grew up in my views of the world, for better or worse. I miss the sense of innocence I had before it but I suppose I was gonna have to become an adult sooner or later.

2020 was a lost year.

Speaking of, actually wanted to think about ideas for a Nicktoons Smash style game if anyone is interested in helping me out with it.
Speaking of Nickelodeon, with the Rugrats talk the other day I'm thinking of watching All Grown Up again. With all the anime watching wouldn't mind something a bit different.

Also that theme was the best.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Speaking of Nickelodeon, with the Rugrats talk the other day I'm thinking of watching All Grown Up again. With all the anime watching wouldn't mind something a bit different.

Also that theme was the best.
I remember it being a weird show but still felt like Rugrats nonetheless.

Speaking of, I imagine in this game idea, they would be like Bowser Jr. in that all eight (Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Angelica, Susie, Dil and Kimmy) would be alts and riding inside the Reptar Wagon from the first movie.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Scratch that actually. Make Daggett & Norbert a duo character.
May depend on how many duo characters are added, I do think out of all the potential ones Norbert and Daggett would make sense as an:ultolimar::ultalph: scenario since they have the same body type, plus if I remember they’re always at odds with one other. I think they’d work like that if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom