• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Isn’t it from Norway?
Nope, it's the other direction. A notoriously hard language despite only using like 17 letters. The land of Santa Claus, reindeer and those scenic covers of black metal albums

Literally the opposite of Hawaii :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nope, it's the other direction. A notoriously hard language despite only using like 17 letters. The land of Santa Claus, reindeer and those scenic covers of black metal albums

Literally the opposite of Hawaii :yoshi:
If Pokémon taught me anything, it’s that Hawaii has exactly one icy mountain. With foxes and yeti crabs.

So it totally could’ve come from there :nifty:

what was that Gabriella?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I go by a nickname (RJ) in real life, and you can't really botch the spelling or pronunciation of a nickname that has two letters.

my real name isn't all that rare, but it isn't exactly common either. It crops up in the weirdest places, such as a sitcom that everyone loves or a cat that twitter users were uncomfortably horny for.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

Strixhaven Prerelease kits are about to drop at my locals and I’m considering picking one up.

At the same time though.... I probably should save my money as a sort of “buffer fund” incase I need to buy anything for say, my work, before I finish my first week. :drsad:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
My name isn't hard to say although I did have a math teacher that called me Taylor instead of Tyler lol
My last name on the other hand
I hate it so much
It's five letters ane it's been mispronounced in every way you can imagine

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, the character is finished!
View attachment 311197
This is Goobrielle. She was artificially created in an attempt to make a ruthless killer, though the experiment failed, resulting in the birth of a goofy, friendly, albeit somewhat unintelligent lifeform. I plan on using her for a small project later down the line. Hope y'all like her!
Wademan94 Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi @Dr. Metal X AndreaAC AndreaAC
:O Sorry for commenting a little late, my friend! :3 She's just ADORABLE~~! <3 <3

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Typically people don't have a hard time pronouncing the name "Zachary". One Lady at work kept calling me Zachariah for a while, but I couldn't be that upset because she was very friendly.

As for my last name though, no one ever seems to get it right. They say "Mc" instead of "Mac" every time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Typically people don't have a hard time pronouncing the name "Zachary". One Lady at work kept calling me Zachariah for a while, but I couldn't be that upset because she was very friendly.

As for my last name though, no one ever seems to get it right. They say "Mc" instead of "Mac" every time.
I can assume your last name is Machary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom