• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
"Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog...until the next 20 or so games where you return that is".
To be fair when SA2 was in development Sonic team wasn't sure if This was going to be the last Sonic game, due to Sega's financial problems that Shenmue, Panzer Dragoon Saga and Sakura wars (The three most expensive games they produced in the 90's.) caused them, also why the line "Farewell Sonic, forever." line is in the game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
6 more days of wrestling hype
6 more shows of wrestling hype

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Have changed the pfp since it's the day of Zombieland Saga Season 2.

Sadly the dog isn't looking very well and has degraded overnight badly. He's 14 and isn't walking well.
I'll be going to the vet with my dad in a few hours and man I'm just hit with crazy news after crazy news. It's freaky and this is the one I'm worried about. Dog is a tough little fella so he'll probably be alright but he has lived past his breed's average.

I'll try to watch the anime to distract myself but unsure.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know, I’m on a crash Bandicoot Facebook group and I will never forget this one day with this one very memorable interaction. Everyone was always talking about how they wanted an open world Crash game, and one day I said that I would take it if we also were given a linear Spyro game. And just the idea of that made them all what I can only describe as “Snake Angry”. I feel like this proves something.... though I don’t know what.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
An RPG Villian (Let's say Sephiroth for reference) has come down to challenge you and your allies to a battle. Your allies are the last 3 characters saved on your camera roll.

Are you winning?
Thank god for how I’ve been sharing these justice league drawings
BF89D926-16AA-4D21-854C-AD3000968715.jpeg
D9333607-567A-44E3-93B9-EC397E3F09B8.jpeg
76486DFE-159C-4F3F-9930-48011C32C0AC.jpeg
And for those of you keeping track at home, yes, you did just get a sneak peak at the next wave. ;)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Have changed the pfp since it's the day of Zombieland Saga Season 2.

Sadly the dog isn't looking very well and has degraded overnight badly. He's 14 and isn't walking well.
I'll be going to the vet with my dad in a few hours and man I'm just hit with crazy news after crazy news. It's freaky and this is the one I'm worried about. Dog is a tough little fella so he'll probably be alright but he has lived past his breed's average.

Praying that your dog pulls through, man.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Awww dude I'm sorry. Praying he somehow manages to pull through.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Looking at Only the Brave again, it's such a shame that the film was a bomb, it deserved so much better.

It's a movie about actual real-life heroes who sacrificed their lives for the safety of everyone. Simply put you don't need superpowers to be a hero.

Definitely one of my favorite films of 2017. So much emotion, heartfelt, and realism that I felt out of it. I would go on to say it's among those movies close to being flawless.

Gotta give it a rewatch sometime.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Are you talking about general works or something specific like the usual dream rosters? Because honestly, I've lost sight of all fan-term meanings.
General works. Ideally I would love to have all these new threads prosper as I actually am interested in some of them, but I feel like having like, 10 different threads all competing with the same premise (and more importantly, amount of group effort required to maintain them), will probably not end well for a good chunk of them.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well took a break from the mental preparation about what could happen to the dog, going to the vet in a few hours. The prospects aren't good but medication could help.

To distract watched the first episode of Zombieland Saga Season 2 and well it was pure insanity. I'd probably say it's been my one of my favourite opening episodes of anime ever.

Hopefully it follows a bit more of slice of life into Season 2.

Now back to worrying.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
How do you know that? Source that its out internationally?
Its only in some international countries (mainly in Asia such as South Korea, Singapore etc) who are getting an earlier release date whilst the US will have to wait until the 23rd April. Here is the tweet from Greg Russo one of the writers of the Mortal Kombat movie:

Sorry if I didn't clarify my previous post.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
General works. Ideally I would love to have all these new threads prosper as I actually am interested in some of them, but I feel like having like, 10 different threads all competing with the same premise (and more importantly, amount of group effort required to maintain them), will probably not end well for a good chunk of them.
I've honestly been tempted to host one myself, but I think I'll wait till others end or die down a bit haha.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom