• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man going into my hometown's centre for the first time in half a year is just strange. The whole feel of the town is heavily different, like worn-out. Also noticed more police and few "save the union" banners and ads around the town.

This is a bit concerning honestly. Boris is getting really desperate.

I'm only four episodes into Konosuba but Megumin is, like, totally the best.
My friend.............stop getting more perfect in your character choices. The explosion kid is the best. I mean look how cute she is:
1617221168887.png

Aqua is ok but Darkness and Kazuma are just eh.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My friend.............stop getting more perfect in your character choices. The explosion kid is the best. I mean look how cute she is:
View attachment 309403

Aqua is ok but Darkness and Kazuma are just eh.
I could see the masochist stuff with Darkness getting old but I'll give her a pass right now since she's hot. Also I like Kazuma because he doesn't take **** and he's apparently a firm believer in gender equality. Oh, and rock, paper, scissors champion.

Dutch Raikuna

And that's three down of the seasonals with Wonder Egg, one more (Laid Back Camp) to go. It gonna be hitting.

So final rankings of this amazing anime season from what I have watched:

1. Dr Stone: Stone Wars
2. Laid Back Camp Season 2
3. Wonder Egg Priority
4. Re Zero Season 2 Part 2.

Dropped:
-Heaven's Design Team
-Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2
-I'm a Spider. so What?
-Cells at Work Code Black!

Whats up y'all
I want to do something productive but I've got a crave to play something, Mario Kart or Mad Max.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
And that's three down of the seasonals with Wonder Egg, one more (Laid Back Camp) to go. It gonna be hitting.

So final rankings of this amazing anime season from what I have watched:

1. Dr Stone: Stone Wars
2. Laid Back Camp Season 2
3. Wonder Egg Priority
4. Re Zero Season 2 Part 2.

Dropped:
-Heaven's Design Team
-Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2
-I'm a Spider. so What?

I want to do something productive but I've got a crave to play something, Mario Kart or Mad Max.
I liked heaven's design team. :drsad:

Dutch Raikuna

Just to add on for the anime talk.

April Anime. Watching:
-Zombieland Saga Revenge
-The World Ends With You the Animation
-Farewell Dear Cramer

Interested in but not watching weekly:
Blue Reflection Ray
To Your Eternity
Tokyo Revengers

Ain't a bad season coming it up but the main focus is Zombieland Saga. The wait is almost over!

I liked heaven's design team. :drsad:
Wasn't that bad to be fair. Was such a fun concept but maybe cause I watched weekly it didn't as spark with me.

I'm horribly behind on seasonal anime but Laid-Back Camp is gud. Y'all should watch it. :femlythnod:
Again watching seasonal anime is up to the person. One season is fine for doing it but when it is across two you lose the spark eventually.

And yes everyone should watch Laid Back Camp. I owe it to that anime so much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tbh I don't really watch anime seasonally. At all. I have a few I watch religiously(One Piece and Cardfight!! Vanguard) but I’m not too interested in the seasonal anime, from the few I’ve tried. Most of em just don’t strike my fancy in the same way watching my usual Shonen stuff does, yknow?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

(Map)_Southwest_Aero_Plains.png

I only just now realized the pun in this and it hurts cause it's such an obvious one too

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
tbh I don't really watch anime seasonally. At all. I have a few I watch religiously(One Piece and Cardfight!! Vanguard) but I’m not too interested in the seasonal anime, from the few I’ve tried. Most of em just don’t strike my fancy in the same way watching my usual Shonen stuff does, yknow?
I'd rather watch smaller series than commit to watching shonen with high episode counts. The only one I really keep up with nowadays is Dragon Ball.

Although, I have been interested in checking out My Hero Academia.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I've been playing way too many random roblox games today lol
Mood lol, my friends and I go on there sometimes and we find the dumbest s***
Horrific housing is definitely up there for being one of the dumbest and most random I've been to

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've been following the remake of Fruits Basket, and I'm also about to watch Jujutsu Kaisen. Other than that, I don't watch anime seasonally. I'd rather find something I'm interested in than watch whatever happens to be new.

Dutch Raikuna

I'd rather watch smaller series than commit to watching shonen with high episode counts. The only one I really keep up with nowadays is Dragon Ball.

Although, I have been interested in checking out My Hero Academia.
Exactly my thoughts. Unless it is a "growing" anime like Dr Stone or Shield Hero I ain't interested in anime that has more than 50 episodes. My Hero Academia though is the exception cause man does it always look cool.

Feels like I'm getting more enjoyment for the medium if I watch more smaller and varied stuff than something very long running like One Piece.

Mario: dies

Smashboards Prepping for their April Fools prank:

View attachment 309413
Ghana Says Goodbye was the best meme of 2020.

And I will die on that hill. Music Plays

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I can't believe it....Mario is ****ing dead.

...bout time, only took 35 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom