• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Slightly tap the X button if you have it as default controls.

Tap Jump is much harder.
Well, I tried that, but idk. I can only seem to get it to short hop if I press it just every so slighly and anything above that margin is a full jump.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting to see this in my news feed.
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth @Shroob @Will
Well, we also know Sevens is getting a dub at some point, but my question is if they're going to bring the game over(I remember them at best saying there's a focus on Speed Duels. Which is odd, cause there's been zero product announced since Speed Duel Box. It might be due to a lack of tournaments and a lack of an online video game option. So we may not get Rush Duels in the TCG, if ever, for a longgggggg time). However, the video game itself does sound a lot more plausible. Either way, I just want Vishwar Randi to release in the regular TCG already. It's getting ridiculous how many simple Normals are still not available.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well, I tried that, but idk. I can only seem to get it to short hop if I press it just every so slighly and anything above that margin is a full jump.
Slide your thumb over the jump button so its pressed for only a short amount of time.

Especially when doing shorthop aerials, sliding from the jump buttons to the A button, makes it a lot easier I find.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You can take the bird's wings but you can never take the thought of taking the bird's wings off your mind, leading your to restless nights of regret.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yooooo Metal Shop X Metal Shop X asked to me to doodle a thing for him and he wanted me to show you guys so imma do it

View attachment 308124
This grumpy lookin Elf chick is Jinx.
Mah elf-like girl be lookin more like a grumpy gremlin, which is even better! :ultkrool:

Joke aside, thanks again for your work, pal.

Tho, what's funny, is that I have myself a short character to show off, one you might all recognize.

Remember her?
Alicia short v3.png
If yes, you might recognize her from this sprite I made
Alicia Color v18 transparent3.png

Which I used to make the drawing you see above! (If no, the name is Alicia, a shapeshifter, and she's the younger sister of Hota)

While I know fanservice character aren't everyone cup of tea I hope you all like the work I put for both. :)

AndreaAC AndreaAC , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Wademan94 Wademan94 , @JDCabrera , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Knight Dude Knight Dude , @Bakugan2556 , Lamperouge Lamperouge

As always, hope I didn't miss anyone.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Mah elf-like girl be lookin more like a grumpy gremlin, which is even better! :ultkrool:

Tho, what's funny, is that I have myself a short character to show off, one you might all recognize.

Remember her?
View attachment 308126
View attachment 308129
Which I used to make the drawing you see above! (If no, the name is Alicia, a shapeshifter, and she's the younger sister of Hota)

While I know fanservice character aren't everyone cup of tea I hope you all like the work I put for both. :)

AndreaAC AndreaAC , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Wademan94 Wademan94 , @JDCabrera , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Knight Dude Knight Dude , @Bakugan2556 , Lamperouge Lamperouge

Not gonna lie, may have to doodle this character later as practice.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm starting to get the hang of free run canceling in Vesperia and now the combat is starting to become a lot more fun. Still haven't used anyone other than Yuri so far, though.

Remember her?
View attachment 308126
View attachment 308129

Very nice work, my dude. Her general aesthetic and color scheme is quite striking.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm starting to get the hang of free run canceling in Vesperia and now the combat is starting to become a lot more fun. Still haven't used anyone other than Yuri so far, though.

Very nice work, my dude. Her general aesthetic and color scheme is quite striking.
Color balancing, baby!

Glad you like her.
Nah it doesn't sound weird at all!
Alrighty, btw, if you got any questions before/while drawing her, feel free to ask.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Huh I learned the main reason jigglypuff went into smash was that it had a similar character model to kirby and so they made jigglypuff a fighter by rusing kirby's model to save time

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Harley Quinn gives people cancer

if ya know ya know

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Remember that Galarian Love Collection I mentioned I was working on before in Pokemon Sword? The one where I obtained every Pokemon introduced in the Galar region (example; Corviknight) in Love Balls? Well. I just added two more; Calyrex and Spectrier. I met a guy on Serebiiforums that's doing trades with me. He traded me those two. Just gave him two Love Balls so he can go catch Zamazenta and Regieleki in Love Balls as well.

Then all I'll need is Zacian, Glastrier and Regidraco. I'll be catching those myself in my alt save.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It was about time I replaced the N64 emulator that I've been using forever with a recent version.

Now I can play the Dinosaur Planet prototype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom