• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
oh yeah lol! Forgot about that. Really went from 0-100
It's also incredibly out of character, like i know it's a trope and Persona 3 and 4 did the same thing but it feels way out of place here,
mainly because the Persona 5 girls are to be honest, the most laid back ones of the three groups and it doesn't feel like they would immediately jump to beating the guys up lik they did.

D

Deleted member

:ultsamus:"Man, this World's weird. Flyin' Turtle things with Houses going on clouds, human swords, robot human swords, soldiers who always cream "THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME!?" and the chozo know what else. Weird stuff"

:ulthero2:"You think that's weird? Where I come from I got married to a girl who used to be a horse, a shadow creates a door at really specific places to the House of a celestial being, Slimes and Sabrecats go learn at school with kids about golden coins and we use Slimes to put pleasure on our heads"

:ultsamus:"....."

20210305_011936.jpg

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
:ultsamus:"Man, this World's weird. Flyin' Turtle things with Houses going on clouds, human swords, robot human swords, soldiers who always cream "THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME!?" and the chozo know what else. Weird stuff"

:ulthero2:"You think that's weird? Where I come from I got married to a girl who used to be a horse, a shadow creates a door at really specific places to the House of a celestial being, Slimes and Sabrecats go learn at school with kids about golden coins and we use Slimes to put pleasure on our heads"

:ultsamus:"....."

View attachment 305991
I like this friendship. Can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys. You know a franchise that nobody talks about adding to Smash? Dragalia Lost. Which is like... It's a first party Nintendo IP. Weird it hasn't even gotten a spirit event to promote it yet. Could that mean?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Hey guys. You know a franchise that nobody talks about adding to Smash? Dragalia Lost. Which is like... It's a first party Nintendo IP. Weird it hasn't even gotten a spirit event to promote it yet. Could that mean?
The problem is that it's not available in the EU due to their stance on gacha/lootboxes.

D

Deleted member

I mean it’s a gacha mobile game that is dwarfed by, idk, the various other gacha games Nintendo made like Fire Emblem Heros that have more immediately recognizable characters.

It’s a cool franchise but if they want to promote it and bring it up to par with their other big boys, they would probably need to go from mobile to Switch(which would be a funny role reversal ngl)

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean it’s a gacha mobile game that is dwarfed by, idk, the various other gacha games Nintendo made like Fire Emblem Heros.

It’s a cool franchise but if they want to promote it and bring it up to par with their other big boys, they would probably need to go from mobile to Switch(which would be a funny role reversal ngl)
I'm just saying. It's always the one nobody is expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom