• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't think I own any rare games, except for maybe the EU version of Pokemon Tetris.

Really want to grab Indiana Jones for the N64 one of these days though.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My entire Gamecube collection is:
Soul Calibur II
Melee
TTYD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I started making minecraft textures using nes style sprites with a limited palette and it gave me the desire to make my own art with a limited palette. I'm in some kind of strange artistic phase where I'm obsessed with color and palettes

D

Deleted member

My grandparents used to have a Gameboy Color with PKM Red and a loony toons game in it, but I haven’t seen that in awhile so chances are they sold it. I don’t blame em, it was still working and everything, easily would have made a pretty penny.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A bunch of Mario characters are trending on Twitter. Apparently people are listing thier sexuality and Mario Kart main? Interesting.

Anyway, I'm straight and main Red Shy Guy.
Straight and I main Wario. Yeah, I’m a ladies man

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You guys have Mario Kart mains?

also I’m straight

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Pretty sure the rarest game I have is the Prime Trilogy for the Wii. Perhaps some older Gamecube and Playstation titles I have could be considered rarer, but I know the Prime Trilogy is something that was only made as a limited edition.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gotta say, pretty disappointed Violet isn’t in P5S. Like, I know simultaneous development meant it was pretty hard for them to include her, but how exactly is this all gonna square with the overall P5 cannon? Cause at least so far they haven’t even mentioned her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom