• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

For $200, you can have your very own Butch Hartman commission too!

Edit: God dammit, I'm too slow again
Despite him being "successful" with shows like the fairly oddparents, I feel doesn't mean he has the right to rip people off this way...but I guess his many years on the industry is what allows him to do this. As one that has taken commissions, I seriously try my hardest to reach out the expectations of what my client asks for with all of my current abilities, and one important thing is to talk with them and ask them for feedback to get the best result possible...even if it takes more time. This here is like someone just tells him "Draw me this" and he simply looks up the first nice pre-made art and copies it, but oh, it was done by his hand even if it wasn't done with quality, effort and time in mind, but it has his signature, so yeah, it's "worth" 200. That's how the world works, I suppose.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

it’s pretty warm outside ngl.

Time to go bike to the bike trail methinks

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Considering that's not in the game yet, I'm not sure how to take this. Is this a troll attempt or are we actually getting this?
:morty:

I mean apparently there were leaks in the past for the game, that got some in trouble. These new leaks featured unreleased data rips, so I'd assume it's unrelated and purely on Dena's end.

But yeah, Leon's going to be a hard pull. Though I still think it's odd they're not saving him for the 2nd Anniversary when they plan to do Dynamaxing.
Leon looks pretty good, but I’m probably not going to pull for him. I have 3/5 Ex Cynthia so I don’t need an earthquake user I have Ex Red at 2/5 as my fires striker and big damage dealer. I’d rather go for Iris for how much of a sync nuke she is going to be and Dianthia looks to be a really solid fairy striker. But we just got Xerneas so I don’t think I need her either

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Leon looks pretty good, but I’m probably not going to pull for him. I have 3/5 Ex Cynthia so I don’t need an earthquake user I have Ex Red at 2/5 as my fires striker and big damage dealer. I’d rather go for Iris for how much of a sync nuke she is going to be and Dianthia looks to be a really solid fairy striker. But we just got Xerneas so I don’t think I need her either
Intresting that we're now getting non sygna alts (Champion Iris and Main Universe Giovanni). Was thinking about how that should be a thing earlier.
(Can we finally get the Gen 7 protags and some Let's Go characters Game Freak, maybe the spin off characters too?)

Reactions: Z25

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 304949
I honest to god did not know fossil pokemon could spawn in the wild ngl
They can because it's easier than giving them a whole gimmick. The Fossils are rare as **** though. Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, and Anorith are the common form of rare, while the sinnoh and unova fossils (as well as Aerodactyl) are never seen.

D

Deleted member

They can because it's easier than giving them a whole gimmick. The Fossils are rare as **** though. Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, and Anorith are the common form of rare, while the sinnoh and unova fossils (as well as Aerodactyl) are never seen.
damn, musta been lucky to get 2 Omanytes and a Kabuto then.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
quiz 2 series linked closesly together one came early the other some time later

1st series:🗡☠🤡😈😈😈😈😈😈😈👰

2nd series:🏃‍♂️😤🤡🤡❄👁

Which two shows am i talking about?????

D

Deleted member

I may have made some mistakes. My YouTube recommendations are full of Family Guy videos.
Youtube recommendations work really weirdly.
You watch one tutorial video and then the next thing you know your entire feed has been deleted and replaced by the exact same video you watched :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The evolution of MCU Spider-Man titles tho
and even better is how this tweet could end up being legit thanks to Wanda
There was a problem fetching the tweet

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the whiteboard having hexagons only further support the possibility of Wanda showing up in No Way Home...will the world finally get more Spidey/Scarlet time?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Spider-man is going to be wild. I hope we get a trailer soon. Although they probably want Wandavision to end first to setup Spiderman.

Anyway we are getting that direct announcement for Pokemon tomorrow if I had to bet.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-man is going to be wild. I hope we get a trailer soon. Although they probably want Wandavision to end first to setup Spiderman.

Anyway we are getting that direct announcement for Pokemon tomorrow if I had to bet.
we might have to wait a few months longer just cause the movie releases in December (at best by the end of Falcon & Winter Soldier in April or May...at worst around the time of What If in July-August)

Reactions: Z25

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I mean apparently there were leaks in the past for the game, that got some in trouble. These new leaks featured unreleased data rips, so I'd assume it's unrelated and purely on Dena's end.

But yeah, Leon's going to be a hard pull. Though I still think it's odd they're not saving him for the 2nd Anniversary when they plan to do Dynamaxing.
For me, priority is going Iris>Leon>Diantha/Marnie.

Champion Iris and Lord Hydreigon are a duo I've wanted for a while now and I'm glad we're finally getting them. Plus, from what I've heard, she looks to be a solid debuffer/sync nuke so she'll be a great addition to my Dark team with Karen. Leon is second as while he's great, I do have Red so he's not as necessary to pick up for me. Diantha looks great and I like Marnie, but since the banners are going to be back to back it makes more sense to just focus on the first two and get them instead of spreading myself out and maybe missing all four.

Something tells me the Lloyd Mii costume will be part of the Pyra/Mythra update.
It's possible, especially if KOS-MOS gets a costume there as well since that means Namco has a foot in the door already for that set, but I'm not counting him out just yet. I feel he still has a chance to be playable and could slip by.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

F398698F-0BCD-474E-95F8-E09723FBA8D9.png

for a game that is literally just “make as much money as possible using a slot machine but you get to pick the slots” it’s surprisingly fun to play ngl

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God, I just thought of the perfect way to do "The One Thing You Can't Replace" sketch by John Mulaney with the Omori cast, but I don't have any video editing software and even if I did, I wouldn't know how to use it well enough to sell the idea.

Curse thy name for not being BIG BRAIN enough for this day.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Persona 5 Strikers is barely a Warriors game. It actually reminds me more of FFVIIR. Which, I mean I love that! Now I just wish I could play through the original game with this battle system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom