• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Uugh... Some of the battle vids are terrible... Fire Blast Rampardos, someone trying to Sludge Bomb Dialga, TWICE, etc.

I wanna gouge my eyes out.

A_man13

Smash Master
I've only done one battle video of a competetive match. Sandstorm team Vs. Hail team. It seriously took about an hour on the DS and, well, me and my opponent were in mutual agreement that I needed to upload it.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'd be curious to see those battles. I can also post the link to the battle I have uploaded if any of you want.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys, the name is Odin and I just recently joined this sub-forum (thanks tery for introducing me to it) , I'm just a casual player that is looking for people to interact with. I may get to be competitive but i will have to learn the ropes again since i have not been competitive since generation II so if anybody would like to bring me up to speed it would be appreciated. so anyways, here is a little about myself:

1) I am a graphic artist, can do any kind of art including pixel art, if you need a piece of art (sig, sprite etc...) just ask me by pm.

2) Like i said I'm very old school, i have not been competitive since gen II, but will be competitive if somebody is willing to bring me up to speed with the new generation metagame.

3) My Favorite Pokemon is Raichu , Charizard and Lucario (in that order) and my favorite types are Electric, fire and fighting.

4) out of all the pokemon games i only have Soul Silver and Platinum

5) my soul silver friend code is : 5371-2628-0340

A_man13

Smash Master
Hi guys, the name is Odin and I just recently joined this sub-forum (thanks tery for introducing me to it) , I'm just a casual player that is looking for people to interact with. I may get to be competitive but i will have to learn the ropes again since i have not been competitive since generation II so if anybody would like to bring me up to speed it would be appreciated. so anyways, here is a little about myself:

1) I am a graphic artist, can do any kind of art including pixel art, if you need a piece of art (sig, sprite etc...) just ask me by pm.

2) Like i said I'm very old school, i have not been competitive since gen II, but will be competitive if somebody is willing to bring me up to speed with the new generation metagame.

3) My Favorite Pokemon is Raichu , Charizard and Lucario (in that order) and my favorite types are Electric, fire and fighting.

4) out of all the pokemon games i only have Soul Silver and Platinum

5) my soul silver friend code is : 5371-2628-0340
Heh, another signature artist joins this part of the subforum. Welcome! If you need help getting up to speed, there are plenty of people here. Since you seem to be a wifi player, I'd be glad to battle if you want.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Heheh. Odin joins the fray. Odin's really pr0 at making art, and it's been a year since I've last seen him so I can only know that he's been improving.

Oh, and just so you all know, Odin was a Co-Leader of the Twilight Heroes. :)

-Terywj

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Heheh. Odin joins the fray. Odin's really pr0 at making art, and it's been a year since I've last seen him so I can only know that he's been improving.

Oh, and just so you all know, Odin was a Co-Leader of the Twilight Heroes. :)

-Terywj
I wouldn't consider myself a pro but i do know the essential. :p , oh yeah, i forgot about the co-leader spot, didn't think it was necessary to add since its not pokemon related.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Anyone here interested in a Nuzlocke contest? IE who can finish a run in the shortest time?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I wouldn't consider myself a pro but i do know the essential. :p , oh yeah, i forgot about the co-leader spot, didn't think it was necessary to add since its not pokemon related.
But it's an interesting part of you. :)

Anyways, feel free to drop your stuff off in my room. Be careful of Spire's room though. One wrong step and bam.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Welcome ODIN.

I remember I asked you for a sig last summer which I guess you never answered to even though there was an open space :mad: :p

A_man13

Smash Master
I still think it's a different Odin you are refering to (O D I N). That one was just active this weekend, but man was he a signature Guru. Second only to Marthmaster for my inspiration early on.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh...

I thought this one was the same as O D I N...

He still never made my sig and I'm pissed off (even though its been close to 12 months since I made the request :mad:)

A_man13

Smash Master
A TON of the old signature makers do that eventually. I certainly did, but I always make sure to finish requests before I do. Unfortunetly there is no such thing as compensation on the internet...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Actually it was more of ignoring my sig request even though there was like 2 request spaces left and he answered to the next 2 people after me :mad:

(and don't say that he probably didn't read my request cuz I already heard that one, and not from him :mad:)

A_man13

Smash Master
Plus, you have me who is practically at the PCs beck and call.

Anyone want to wifi battle? I wanna try my old teams out from my "Destroying Serebii n00bs" stage again...

A_man13

Smash Master
True. Most of the original HMs and Rock climb are fine, but Flash and Defog are the single worst ideas ever.

Actually, Dunsparse and BP scizor. Scratch that last part...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Oh...

I thought this one was the same as O D I N...

He still never made my sig and I'm pissed off (even though its been close to 12 months since I made the request :mad:)

I think I was one of the last few people to get a sig from him. Granted, on his very first sig thread I was JUST about to get my sig when he decided to close it down.

I'm still using his sig and avi today :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm glad they made flash a tm (one of those that you probably sell lol) and that they took defog off in HGSS for whirlpool which has MUCH MORE use than defog or flash

EDIT: I remember you requesting that avi and sig from him. I vaguely remember your request form.

I can also remember when he unveiled the picture...

A_man13

Smash Master

I think I was one of the last few people to get a sig from him. Granted, on his very first sig thread I was JUST about to get my sig when he decided to close it down.

I'm still using his sig and avi today :)
Wow, your sig and avi are awesome.

I only have 1 person still using my signatures from way back when (not counting recent obtainees). I tend to hoard my best stuff from my self because my good stuff almost never comes out of a request, so I can see why.

EDIT: And this was it...

[/edit]

Anyone need anything? Signature, brawl, battle, etc.?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just wondering here, but did Pokemon ever help you out at school like it did to me?

It actually helped me in science a bit. When I learned about conductivity and insulation and the test came, I actually used pokemon a bit to help me answer XD

Does water conduct electricity?

I instantly thought of me using Thunder on a Magikarp on my Sapphire XD

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Signature
Could you make this into a signature sans the words, please? The size your sig is is good, but you can do whatever with it if you feel the need (just has to fit in SWF's allotted sig space, of course).

I'm not picky about what effects you use, but I'd like for the girl and the planet in the background to at least stay visible and moderately clear, so you're free to distort or play around with the placement of the objects if you want.

However, I'd really prefer something "dark" and mysterious and spacey, I guess you could say, if that makes sense. And purple. I'd like it to be like, at least 70% purple, but you're free to go the full 100 if you want. I'd also like the words "soulless is everywhere" somewhere on the sig (not very big), but if it doesn't match with how it turned out, it isn't necessary. Also, in case you're wondering, the purple nor the style needs to match my current avatar (I'm currently in my "lol let's throw on random avatars until I'm happy" mode).

If you'd prefer a smaller image to work with or something, just do a google image search of the words in the picture and you'll find a whole bunch.

Thanks in advance. :)

A_man13

Smash Master
@ Roacherman: Pssh, no. The only time my school life and web life have ever intervined was when I use GFX to make astounding cover pages and the one time I got a concentration of .1337 M NaOH in AP chemestry.

Speaking of science, did you hear that scientists have recently found a way to store radioactive chemicals without radiation danger? Can you guess what it is if you haven't heard?

EDIT: @Sir Bedavie: I'll see what I can do. Anything for an image of one of my favorite bands nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom