• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Mkay, thanks. x3
I have a feeling that I may not know quite enough at this point (who knows, though), but I figured I'd find out how to become one since I'm interested. xD

I want a cameo appearance.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You know, if only Tyranitar was more than 6ft tall. So cool XD I messaged you about it, though =x

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I do not agree with Zooks title

There is no way that Ho-Oh > Lugia :mad:
Open your eyes man, his title is nothing but the truth. Ho-Oh is the symbolic legendary of Gold and Silver, and as such is 1000x better.

And I blame Pokemon 2000 for people's belief that Lugia is the symbolic legendary of Gold and Silver. Anyone with half a brain could look at Ho-Oh's shiny sprite and say 'lol them dudes is wrong'.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Open your eyes man, his title is nothing but the truth. Ho-Oh is the symbolic legendary of Gold and Silver, and as such is 1000x better.

And I blame Pokemon 2000 for people's belief that Lugia is the symbolic legendary of Gold and Silver. Anyone with half a brain could look at Ho-Oh's shiny sprite and say 'lol them dudes is wrong'.
It's true.

Notice the Gold AND Silver.

Ho-Oh's ability should have been something like when he faints, he bursts into flame and burns the foe. Or something phoenix-y and ****** like that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok, other than the fruity color scheme, shiny colors, and beak, tell me what Lugia doesn't have that Ho-Oh doesn't :mad:

I think we need a thread for this

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ok, other than the fruity color scheme, shiny colors, and beak, tell me what Lugia doesn't have that Ho-Oh doesn't :mad:

I think we need a thread for this
Ho-Oh has a great color scheme. Orange, yellow, white, and green isn't in the least bit 'fruity.'

Ho-Oh also has claws, a unique special move, awesome hair, and good-looking feet. Look at Lugia's tootsies, they're rediculous.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So what, Lugia has a bad *** tail, finger wings, his own unique special move, awesome eye.... scales and sweet back scales.

And yes, Orange, yellow, white, and green ARE fruity :mad:

AND the figuring of Lugia you get with SS looks much more bad ***

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
So what, Lugia has a bad *** tail, finger wings, his own unique special move, awesome eye.... scales and sweet back scales.
Ho-Oh's special move is far superior, though. 50% Burn >>>> Higher than average crit hit.

Even look at their names. Ho-Oh sounds gangsta. Lugia sounds like something I'd spit.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ho-Oh sounds something you'd hear Santa Claus scream in the air at Christmas

And Aeroblast > Sacred Fire.

Even the animation is cooler dammit. Its all about the mindgames son. If you got that, screw the power or the critical hit ratio of the moves :mad:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
guys this argument is pointless, everyone knows Phione is the best legendary.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Phione < everybody else

Hell Phione is like at the bottom of the food chain and probably gets eaten all the time

Also, we all know that the best one is Celebi.

Case closed:

Lugia is better than Ho-Oh, Phione sucks everybody's Poke Balls, and Celebi is the best legendary there is

Majority

Smash Journeyman
Ho-oh and Lugia are trillions times better than every other legendary. I don't know which I like more though, they're both too awesome to tell.

Mewter

Smash Master
This argument is stupid.

Mewtwo is obviously the best legendary. Shut up or get out! :mad:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I voted for Mewtwo, too. On the poll, anyway.

But I based that off of Pokemon design+skill+generalization of the Pokemon.
Other options would've been Mew, Ho-Oh, or Lugia
Behind them: Kyogre, Celebi, Manaphy

-Terywj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom