• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_man13

Smash Master
I frankly could care less about legendary pokemon. Personally, I've always had a thing for the Johto legends (both of em), but they are tied in my mind. And, besides, I judge worth on ability and not just looks.

Mewter

Smash Master
I herd u liek mews

But in all seriousness, I guess it would be wise to let the poll decide...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
No I'm not trying to say it's bad, I was just confused as to what it was, since it looked more like a gemstone of sorts than a rock, but maybe that's just me. It's 'cause I'm weird.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
So I just lost to Class in my NU tourney match.

And the worst part is, if I had kept one move on a certain Poke, I would have won it. No doubt in my mind. :(

But I did just beat Riddle in an Ubers match using my OU 1st gen team. Lmao.

Good day, I gotta say.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm going to try to make an OU rain dance team based off what fun I had with the Suspect test. Can't wait to get my rain dance Jirachi lead a spin again :3

A_man13

Smash Master
I need to get back into shoddy. I deleted all of my teams and now I only have mountains and mountains of crap teams. Course my wifi team is always ready if anyone else is... :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm going to try to make an OU rain dance team based off what fun I had with the Suspect test. Can't wait to get my rain dance Jirachi lead a spin again :3
Cosmic Power Jirachi is fun.

Anyways, make sure you'll use Kabutops on your Rain team. With Swords Dance. That thing is too good with or without it.

-Terywj

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Jirachi is actually a pretty versatile pokemon, its far more than HAX. I love the little thing.

One of my favorite things about competative video games is seeing that I can be creative, (and this especially applies to Pokemon) in a very limited, controlled, and heavily rule based environment. The joy I get out of finding a new use for a pokemon I previously thought 1 dimisonal, its just too much fun. This is also the joy I find in sample based music, as difficult as it is.

A_man13

Smash Master
My primary pokemon (well, besides lum berry DD TTar and BurnScreen Rotom-W) has to be my CM jirachi. I was even fortunate to train one for my wifi team. Heck, it even is a Wishmaker Jirachi to boot.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I need to try ubers... sounds like fun

^holy crap I'd watch that too.

Anything with Fidel Castro and Chavez is sure to be fun ^^

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lol

Later, Miley ends up in a fight with Tyra Banks over jumbo large tampons at a department store, which turned into lesbian acts.
Holy crap that is so funny XD I need to show this to one of my friends

Riddle

Smash Lord
You guys all need to lose to me in ubers.

Yes that is a challenge. Writer loses to me all the time. OFc he beats me all the time too but you know

A_man13

Smash Master
Indeed, any mod might ban for that. I know MK was recently infracted with similar content, so I would not risk it. Spamming, trolling, and inapropriatness; you use it, you evoke the wrath of the mods.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
EDIT: Yeah never mind, I'm too scared to evoke Spire's ire

Thank you Aman for bringing me to my senses.

Whoever wants it I'll pm it to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom