• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Flash lowered accuracy at least. Defog does nothing.
Defog removes the Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes that YOU set up on your opponent's side along with the ones on your side.

I'd rather have Splash.

Also I changed my mind. Can I have a sig with Taylor Swift in it?

A_man13

Smash Master
I really hope you said no.
Water conducts electricty only in the presence of a soluble salt/ strong electrolyte. Anything involving Alkalai metals, heavier Alkaline earth, Nitrate, Ammonium, most halogens bar anything with silver, lead, or mercury, and such are such a soluble salt. While pools are dangerous during a thunderstorm, they got so much crap in them that they conduct. Deionized water doesn't conduct because it has no ions to carry the charge...

Yes, I just unloaded Solubility rules on your non-AP chem head.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I said yes, but the question was more complicated than that.

I can vaguely remember something about it saying

"Does tap water conduct electricity more than normal water"

Or something like that...

I said yes though and I remember it getting right. I said that it gave me the basis to understand it...

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
I'd have to say the worst HM was Flash. Even Sand-Attack was a cooler move and more Pokemon could learn it (I think). The best is obviously Strength. I thought that move was so Bad-***.

Ohh! Forgot I had to ask yall a question. I'm replaying Gold and going through SoulSilver and am wondering, what's the appeal? Many people say the story is so much better than other games but it seems the same to me. Only thing it has to me is it seems more industrial than other games, like more real life. And of course Johto-Kanto traveling.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The appeal is nostalgia. People love to play games and be remembered of their long lost youth. That would be me for example. When I played Silver on my emu for the very first time, I suddenly went through that whole life flashing before your eyes thing. I remembered my Espeon and my Machoke (lol it never obeyed me :p) and my Ampharos :)

I kinda wish I could relive those days though...

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Ohh! Forgot I had to ask yall a question. I'm replaying Gold and going through SoulSilver and am wondering, what's the appeal? Many people say the story is so much better than other games but it seems the same to me. Only thing it has to me is it seems more industrial than other games, like more real life. And of course Johto-Kanto traveling.
A naysayer, eh? I was one too until this weekend. Then I played it and was like "I'm stuPId". Much of the dialogue's been tweaked subtly and most of the events have been fine tuned. It's like the games the way they were meant to be originally but couldn't be due to hardware restrictions. It's really hard to describe, but yeah. These games are awesome.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, if you build a time machine you can. Anyways, the worst move ever is whirlpool or defog, duh. God Whirlpool blows. It sucks too because my kingrdra, who has almost perfect ivs, is stuck with it. Dragon Pulse / Surf / Waterfall / .... Whirlpool....

=(

A_man13

Smash Master
Ah, bibarel; worlds best HM slave. I never beat the platinum E4 with out it just to make it feel special.

Anyone wanna wifi battle? I'm bored...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Water conducts electricty only in the presence of a soluble salt/ strong electrolyte. Anything involving Alkalai metals, heavier Alkaline earth, Nitrate, Ammonium, most halogens bar anything with silver, lead, or mercury, and such are such a soluble salt. While pools are dangerous during a thunderstorm, they got so much crap in them that they conduct. Deionized water doesn't conduct because it has no ions to carry the charge...

Yes, I just unloaded Solubility rules on your non-AP chem head.
Who here hasn't taken AP Chem?

A_man13

Smash Master
...true. It's pretty much the lame man's AP science class.

Ugh, I HATE the battle hall. Stupid shedninja ruined my flawless streak...again.

Mewter

Smash Master
Just wondering here, but did Pokemon ever help you out at school like it did to me?
Pokemon helped me win a spelling bee, no joke.
Spell Plateau, and BOOM, Indigo Plateau. :p
Spell reservoir, reminded me of Gardevoir.

Flash and Defog were pretty useless in-game.

A_man13

Smash Master
Really? I've heard the test is pretty tough.

Anywho, I'm finally getting to the point where I want HG/SS, but I'm still not sure about getting it.

Mewter

Smash Master
Give a negative or positive answer for each of these:

1) Do you have access to every Pokemon that you care about (No being a positive answer and yes being a negative answer)?
2) What would you rate Diamond and Pearl as (If it is 7 or lower, this is a negative answer and vice-versa.)
3) Did you play Gold, Silver or Crystal and how would you rate them (If it is 7 or lower, this is a negative answer and vice-versa.)?
4) Would your budget allow it?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure AP Chem's pass rate is the lowest of all the AP tests.

What do you guys think of the 3DS?

Mewter

Smash Master
It's too early to tell. At this point, it could turn out real good or just a big flop.
Nintendo had better impress us at E3. :)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
High School isn't scary, it just plain ****ing sucks. God I hate(ed) teenagers. So glad I'm out. Never felt freer. High School is easy, but ****ty as hell. The only thing I liked about high school was the beautiful love affair I found in there, and it providing me with band and music. Other than that, the whole thing was very forgettable, and I'm glad to have it behind me.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
High School isn't scary, it just plain ****ing sucks. God I hate(ed) teenagers. So glad I'm out. Never felt freer. High School is easy, but ****ty as hell. The only thing I liked about high school was the beautiful love affair I found in there, and it providing me with band and music. Other than that, the whole thing was very forgettable, and I'm glad to have it behind me.

lol, we NEED a new super effective NOW!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Regardless, I'm still doing well in school. Plan on raising my AP Biology grade up a few marks, hopefully.

I get SAT scores back in 2 days. Crap.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I FINALLY got a Heracross.... after 2 days of hunting.

The lucky thing was that today all I had to do was headbutt 2 trees and it popped up.

Yesterday I went through about 60 headbutts to no avail XD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Being the youngest Junior in the school is pretty lolzy. A bunch of Sophomores are older than me, but I still graduate a year ahead of them. :3

-Terywj

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I feel old in here sometimes, I'm 17 and so yeah... <.< I spent my middleschool/highschool years on Final Fantasy XI, and quit when my girlfriend(whom I met on there) moved in (lol)

Anyways, all that to say I ended up missing out on chemistry. =/ I got stuck in the weird earth science class, D=

Anyways guys, you really need to check this out...

http://www.nickelodeon.com.au/games/spongebob-race-goo-lagoon-game

Rawr.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Grade skip or early start? In Jamaica, we have a different school system. Technically, I should have finished this year (Which would have been a year earlier than anyone else my age), but I stayed out of school for a year for a reason that I'd rather not discuss here.

EDIT: That spongebob game is muking ********.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ I don't know, the 95% luck based factor makes it interesting...

Just kidding.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm so confused about this, is there a celebii event going on right now? <.<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nope, but the yellow forest event is on tomorrow

I got my celebi from my cousin who got it in a game years ago and didn't want it so he gave it to me for a Raikou... lulzy if you ask me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom