• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
And I respectfully disagree to Tery's respectfully agreeing to Leafy's disrespectful disagreement

No but seriously all Kirby did was take down a Garchomp, a Skymin, and a Ditto with Steelix.

I've seen much better stuff come out than that

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My argument is indeed valid because that "Steelix on your roof" is just some photoshopped picture of Steelix nosediving into the roof of someone's house

And not to mention the JPG format ugh

Majority

Smash Journeyman
If I get a Shroomish with Focus Punch and I breed it with another Shroomish, will the hatched Pokemon get Focus Punch too? Or does it only work with the Pokemon it gets the egg move from?

M.K

Level 55
I'm not sure who the handjob fish is suppoosed to be. Basculine is the only fish pokemon in BW. You also failed to mention swan hooker and bad *** turtle.

edit: oh wait, there's aloma but I would call that the vagina pokemon.
Alomamola has giant hands for intensive purposes.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fuel you've never faced taht steelix in battle

i have

and it *****.

free rocks, and always gonna get hit by custap gyro ball.

gdlk. good thing my entire team wasn't choiced. i was able to take it down losing only 4 pokemon.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Just quietly, Purrloin is an amazingly well thought out name. I'm not sure there are too many other Pokemon names that fit so eloquently. (picked up White today)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If I get a Shroomish with Focus Punch and I breed it with another Shroomish, will the hatched Pokemon get Focus Punch too? Or does it only work with the Pokemon it gets the egg move from?
Shroomish doesn't have hands. Though it learns Drain Punch via breeding.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So why they banned Drizzle and swift swim together I just heard about from a friend and wanted to know why?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I think they are still working on it but they are massively slow on updating their main pages, you have to go to their forums to check stuff out I believe.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I don't really care to metagame on Pokemon atm though. I want to get the trainer card done first.

Was just curious :D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh hey question out of curiosity.

Why have I seen everyone with Rock Slide on their sets instead of Stone Edge this gen?

I know Stone Edge has 80% accuracy, but that was the case last gen and it was a really popular move. Besides, its accuracy was 80%, but it never missed lmao, unlike Hydro Pump which might as well be called ****ing Guilotine.

I hate Hydro Pump

Enzo

Smash Lord
Oh hey question out of curiosity.

Why have I seen everyone with Rock Slide on their sets instead of Stone Edge this gen?

I know Stone Edge has 80% accuracy, but that was the case last gen and it was a really popular move. Besides, its accuracy was 80%, but it never missed lmao, unlike Hydro Pump which might as well be called ****ing Guilotine.

I hate Hydro Pump
only pokemon that i have seen that has the choice between the two to pick use it is dactyl lead.

And if youre up against a dactyl lead, that trainer is obviously bad

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Besides, its accuracy was 80%, but it never missed lmao, unlike Hydro Pump which might as well be called ****ing Guilotine.

I hate Hydro Pump
Heh, it's funny, because in third gen (or at least in XD) Hydro Pump is incredibly broken the other way. While climbing up Mt. Battle somewhat recently, Hydro Pump hit me every single time except twice.

On both of those two occasions when it missed, Kingdra was using Hydro Pump. And it was raining.

I don't know how it even missed those times nor do I understand why it always hits every other time, but yeah, Hydro Pump is just an annoying move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom