• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
So I'm extremely pissed off right.

I just bred an awesome IV'd Shroomish: 31 everything bar Special Attack. My Ditto is Adamant with an Everstone. Guess what nature I get?

Timid :D

As if SS trolling me with that nature isn't enough, the ability is Effect Spore.

Yeah, it's gimpy sometimes. Have u tried hatching another one?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Nope. I ragequit.

That's happened to me several times with Totodile, except that he's been nearly perfect, but the 31 IV is at his Special Attack instead of Special Defense.

HURR

EDIT: New avatar. DERP

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
My day was overall pretty boring until I got the opportunity to watch the grade 9's run home in fear today after school, pretty lulzy.

Is it me, or are people getting smaller? I mean, I'm 6'4", and outside of the seniors, there is barely anybody who passes 5'8". Like, literally less than 15 people.

Spire

III
BRoomer
My day was overall pretty boring until I got the opportunity to watch the grade 9's run home in fear today after school, pretty lulzy.

Is it me, or are people getting smaller? I mean, I'm 6'4", and outside of the seniors, there is barely anybody who passes 5'8". Like, literally less than 15 people.
No, you're just 6'4". I'm the same height and for a while I thought, "man, people are getting smaller," but the truth of the matter is that we were just getting really ****ing tall, really ****ing fast. I guess it's what you could call a "growth illusion".

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Yes. The generations get smaller.

I'm 5'11" and I'm probably one out of 40 in my school of 2100+ around that height. I've seen Freshmen with heights of about 4'5"-4'9" and it truly scares me.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
I thought the same thing about 2 years ago when I was a senior in high school, but I'm no taller than about 5'6".

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure that although there's the "growth illusion" Spire was talking about, the generations are getting smaller and smaller.
Well, we've been getting taller over the past few millenia actually. If we are indeed getting smaller now, you can attribute that to more and more people hunching over computers.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I'm about 6'1".

Bah, today sucked. I failed my first Calculus test. I did everything correctly except for the Position and Velocity graphs, which caused to fail since they were many part questions and worth a lot of points.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Or just general lack of kids eating. I have a younger sister by 3 years who was 10 she had surpassed 4'9" and was 55 or so pounds (before her major heart surgery which gained her like 10 pounds). My youngest sister, only 3 years younger than her is currently 10, is about 4'4" and weights like 49 pounds. There are a lot people like that.

People just eat less nowadays, it seems.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I'm about 6'1".

Bah, today sucked. I failed my first Calculus test. I did everything correctly except for the Position and Velocity graphs, which caused to fail since they were many part questions and worth a lot of points.
Eh? oh well....It's not like you need Calculus to get by in the real world...
Unless, you're a scientist.....

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
I'm either gonna be a boxer or a lingustics person.

Also, imagine this, you are my friend on facebook, would you find my facebook annoying if I posted stuff like this all the time:

De del de del de del de del WHOOOOOP

Harry Potter = AHHH Real Monsters. THEY ARE THE SAME THING.

Conversational Strategy: Make people uncomfortable using occasional yummy noises.

My new Novella, entitled, "She never could find the right words to say"
"I love you" she said.
"I don't hate you" she replied
THE END.

Cubes

Smash Cadet
5'9, about average. I swear though, as I was walking to class the other day, I felt like I was in high school. I saw 3 people consecutively that were under 5' easily (they weren't walking together, they just passed me in a row).

PowerBomb

Smash Master
The freshmen in my school are all god dang 5 years old. I swear, they're all extremely short. Whenever a freshman passes me (or a sophomore) I feel like I have to step over them so I don't trip.

EDIT: I just remembered something hilarious that happened once upon a time. It happened last year, when I was a Junior.

2 Freshmen in a swearing fight. It ended up with them saying
how big their manhood's were and how many girls they've done.
>mfw

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Weight =/= health.
Fun fact, 80s American diet was SO BAD that people born in this generation have a lower health expectancy than their parents and children.
*source: King of Corn

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Black and White lookin mad legit son. Reguardless of starter evos, you got to admit these designs are really something else.

WE ARE ALMOST THERE! 1 week to go!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Or just general lack of kids eating. I have a younger sister by 3 years who was 10 she had surpassed 4'9" and was 55 or so pounds (before her major heart surgery which gained her like 10 pounds). My youngest sister, only 3 years younger than her is currently 10, is about 4'4" and weights like 49 pounds. There are a lot people like that.

People just eat less nowadays, it seems.
Surely you jest.

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Just you guys being really dumb, attaching yourself to knee jerk reactions of a game you haven't played. Some of the stuff you guys are saying doesn't even make sense. Most notably the Firus and Real Gamer bit about having a pure typing over and over is okay, but duel typings are somehow magically different. Clearly you guys can't handle getting internet information.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just you guys being really dumb, attaching yourself to knee jerk reactions of a game you haven't played. Some of the stuff you guys are saying doesn't even make sense. Most notably the Firus and Real Gamer bit about having a pure typing over and over is okay, but duel typings are somehow magically different. Clearly you guys can't handle getting internet information.
And you're bringing it up here because?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Wrong thread, bro.

Everyone's going to buy it anyway, and they most certainly will change their minds once they play through it. Besides, there's still that minor chance (minor) that that particular thing is wrong.

If it is...

Tomo Takino

Smash Ace
Nah this is the right thread because its dealing with a general issue that is apparant not with just pokemon Black and White but with all information. I've had to sit back and hear the **** storm over the SSF4 AE Loc Test AND the Black and White stuff.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
You DO realize it's your choice whether or not you WANT to listen to this? Or uh, 'read' it? That being said, you don't have to whine about it. Who cares, it's not like it'll affect your decision (unless you're easily swayed).

OH, and the /tr/ainers are going nuts over Buffafro.

EDIT: Oh wow, there's something wrong with the starter evo's. Page number is jacked up and doesn't follow the design of the rest of the leak.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
First off, there is a difference. Pokemon starters in their first stage are ALWAYS pure typed. That's tradition. When it evolves, you always have an OPTION on whether or not you want to give it a certain dual type. That means that you can be as original as you want from there on out. Since we've had THE SAME EXACT DUAL TYPING for THE EVOS OF EACH FIRE TYPE STARTER for THE PAST 3 GENERATIONS, you want variety, which we seem to not be getting. That there is ENOUGH reason for us to complain

Hah, WE'RE not ready for the internet? It's better to find a million faults in yourself than one in another

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, I'm for both. I think people are being a tad too picky, I mean most of the Pokemon look cool, and typing is typing I suppose. On the other side, I can see the anger in the repetition of typing.

I just read a munchlax thread on here back in the day though, and everyone dogged it. I think sometimes people have a hard time accepting new things. (But I don't like the monkeys personally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom