• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
? I don't even know when this starts or even the day and time, could someone tell me please? And Shadowmaster, could you please post all the friend codes and bracket so this can be a little orginized?

:phone:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
We won't have a definite day or time until we have all 8 competitors.

And I'm pretty sure it'll go like the first tourney, meaning he'll post friend codes, brackets, etc. when we've got everyone.

Last edited:

PMysterious

Smash Rookie
Edit: It's Doubles? Um, I might want to find a partner real quick then.

(If there was someone willing to join)

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Well if somebody else joins, my friend wouldlike to join too. He doesn't have the game, so would it be alright, Fobos, if I partnered with him (my friend)? Also because he won't be able to play if me and him aren't partners :(

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I don't think you can partner with someone locally for an online tournament. That is, your friend can't use your Wii at the same time as you in the tournament; he'd need his own Wii and his own game. I've tried it before, and the game will only let you do this. :(
It's possible to play with someone locally by just having another controller lol,unless your guys are doing this tournament at Basic Brawl. :troll:

Fobos

Smash Rookie
Well i dont care if you partner with your friend as long you or SHADOWMASTER The Ultimate Smashr finds me another partner

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. He's the one who I'm partering with here.
Hes gotten better since we played. Unless your thinking about being someone who's good against him. Wait, are you joining this Richard89? Have you vs. Shadow Master before? Is he good? שיסף שבת להמן

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Yeah. He's the one who I'm partering with here.
Hes gotten better since we played. Unless your thinking about being someone who's good against him. Wait, are you joining this Richard89? Have you vs. Shadow Master before? Is he good? שיסף שבת להמן
i've faced shadow master a couple times, his metaknight is decent, i had beaten him a couple times, he one stocked me on a few though.

btw i hope your friend got better, cuz when he joined our battle i decided to take both of you on and i still won, lol good matches.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
i've faced shadow master a couple times, his metaknight is decent, i had beaten him a couple times, he one stocked me on a few though.

btw i hope your friend got better, cuz when he joined our battle i decided to take both of you on and i still won, lol good matches.
Hey, I've gotten better too! Also because I mained a different character now. I decided to attack both but mainly you. And when you died, I decided to attack him. Then I died. Still good matches :)

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
So we have 9 1/2 teams? SHADOWMASTER THE ULTIMATE SMASHR PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

4 days and no ones said anything... Anyone volunter to be the host?

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Say if its a doubles tournament yal want, then i can easily change the "quick tourney" i posted awhile back, in to a doubles tournament.?

Oh and diddy i think the link you posted leads to the "pokemon" arena, Not the smash arena? :/

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think that quite a few entrants may have forgotten about this by now (aside from us, that is).

Why don't we call in everyone who's still aware of this tourney now and work from there?

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Say if its a doubles tournament yal want, then i can easily change the "quick tourney" i posted awhile back, in to a doubles tournament.?

Oh and diddy i think the link you posted leads to the "pokemon" arena, Not the smash arena? :/

Lol no :) its the arena..... It's just that its friendly there so it doesn't matter if you change the subject.... And we was talking about Pokemon..... But yeah.... It's the arena...

Top Bottom