• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

THE SMASH WORLD TROPHIES SERIES

Hey guys and welcome to a Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Series called: The Smash World Destruction. It's a series contained by 50 tournaments, some small but some others gigantic. I'm new at this site so I just wanted to make one. But instead of making one I made 50! The tournaments are free for ALL to enter. The championships though, need lots of points to enter. 5 of those 50 tourneys are very big championships(10,20,30,40,50) which require some incredible Smash fighting abilities just to enter! I won't be taking parts in any of the tournaments, but I will be the spectator who watches the matches in order to see if they are performed properly. ALL characters are allowed to enter in the series with ALL their moves. Thanks again, if you have any questions about this or want to play brawl with me online just send me a message.:reverse:

By the SHADOWMASTER The Ultimate Smasher

The Smash World Destruction Series: Tourney No. 1 Sunrise Trophy

THE SMASH WORLD DESTRUCTION SERIES

Tournament No.1: Sunrise Tournament
Date: Date will be announced when I have entrants
Time: 22:00 in Japan, 9:00 in New York and others, 17:00 in Northern and Western Europe.
The rest of the countries you can figure it out. WARNING: If it's wrong you will stay out, so please be really careful.

DETAILS

I don't know why I named this tourney like this, but maybe because it marks a new beginning in Smash history. The rules are really simple so even the most stupid man could understand them in a pinch. I bet it's so easy that some of you may have already passed this part.

Single Battle RULES
Entrants: 8 Entrants
Stage: Only Battlefield
Games Played: 1
Time: Infinite
Stocks: 1 Stock
Items: All ON with High frequency
Prize: Smash Points to increase your World Rank(1st gets 200 SPs, 2nd gets 180 SPs, 3rd gets 140 SPs and 4th gets 100 SPs) The rest don't get any.

Team Battle RULES
Entrants: 8 Teams of 2 Players
Stage: Battlefield
Games Played: 1
Time: Infinite
Stocks: 1 for each Player
Items: All ON with High frequency
Prize: Smash Points to increase your World Rank(1st team gets 200 SPs, 2nd team gets 180 SPs, 3rd team gets 140 SPs and finally 4th team gets 100 SPs) The rest teams don't get any. The top Scorer from any team adds to the team +50 SPs. (That doesn't mean that if the 2nd team which has 180 SPs has the top Scorer and passes the 1st team in SPs will get the trophy.)

NOTE!
Thanks again guys, if some of you don't have a partner you can find one in this forum. Also in the first day the 1st round will be played. In the second day the Semifinal and Final are going to be played. Finally if you have ANY questions you have to PM me. Hope you register!:)

By the SHADOWMASTER The Ultimate Smasher

AceGamerE

Smash Rookie
Cool. Caught me 3 days before I get on the plane home, I guess I'll join, get my butt kicked so terribly if there's lag.
Oh, and please tell me there's banned tactics.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
This is pretty cool. May I ask what day this will be in?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
is it too late for me to register or is the registration process closed? if not i would like to join.

oh nvm i see it's with items, normally don't do items.

THE SMASH WORLD DESTRUCTION SERIES

Ladies(if there are any) and gentlemen, the bracket is ready!

ROUND 1

Smasher123 vs PMysterious
Diddy204 vs Gothrax
Richard 89 vs FalchionX7

VERY IMPORTANT: DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO WE CAN PLAY( The name is DOOM) TELL ME YOURS TOO! (THAT'S THE LAST STEP FOR ENTERING FIGHTERS AND THEN... FIGHTS WILL BEGIN...) ALSO PLEASE CONTACT THE OTHER PLAYERS TO FIND THEIR NAMES

Thanks again, and good luck for those who are entering!:pow:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Cool, don't usually play seriously with Items... but why the hell not? =P

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
i usually don't use items either, falchion, when i play i avoid them cuz it just seems cheap, but then when i look at this i figure the others will use items too, if so i get even with them.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ummm this might be really late and I barly saw this.... Is it too late to enter this home tournament?

:phone:

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
When do we have to play against them? I see I am facing against gothrax but when?

:phone:

Member FC

I know some of you guys have difficulties to register members as your friends so we can play. So I've decided to write ALL the entrants with their FC's. Register them, this shouldn't take a lotta' time.:battlefieldb:

1. Vinyl: 1291- 4068- 0982
2. Gothrax: 3093- 7244- 9293
3. AceGamerE: 4900- 1571- 3176
4. FalchionX7: 4125- 8565- 6280
5. Richard 89: 0304-5149- 4182
6. Smasher123: 1720- 2851- 6128
7. Diddy204: 3783- 3169- 7962

Mine is 4727-9538-1375.

Last edited by a moderator:

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
to all the entrants:
Please write in the comments below the players that you are going to use in the tournament

thank you ( i am going to use meta knight )

Boo

Well actually Smasher123, you can see the players they are using under the profile names. If you don't see a player though... Then yeah why not ask. It's good for you to prepare, but you gotta' think: Smash is way more fun when... I dunno', you don't know what will happen? Yeah that's what it is. You know I could send a tip about this... Yeah I'll send a tip

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
Yes but many players may use a different character than the one who is written under their profile. First, a player never goes to match without trainning and in order to train you need to know the characteristics and moves of the other team/player. And second, you need to know the others' characters to see if they have a character that he's speciality is defending then you need to improve your attack skills and if he has a character who's speciality is attacking then you need to train your defence. See my point?

Nits

Yup, I get it but based on your theory then, you always prepare. I mean, suppose if you don't know the player he'll be using, that's more fun cause Smash is made for players in order to have fun. And not only Smash of course but, I don't know, zillions of other game. The unexpected and unpredictable is better than expected and predictable. You get my point? And good smashers do their best to try and win. As a result great gamers should always practise like... it's their career I'll say. Against all players. Suppose you play with Bowser. Bowser has amazing defence, but the player who has Bowser always attacks let's say. That's why it's unexpected and of course unpredictable. It goes with the type of gamer, not always with the type of character. You must always do your best... :demon:

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
I agree with you, BUT it's a TOURNAMENT and in my opinion you must take it a bit serious and believe me players and coaches of all sports all over the world try to train according the other team's/player's stats and how do you know their stats, by their style because you must know to what your up to!!!!! Also "Suppose you play with Bowser. Bowser has amazing defence, but the player who has Bowser always attacks let's say.", you say it by your own HE HAS NOT A GOOD ATTACK SO YOU MUST NOT WORRY TOO MUCH. :) ;)

smasher123

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Futurama2100
TO ALL ENTRANTS:
i am sorry but i am on holiday and i'll return 25/8 so i'll add you in my smash friend list the last moment :)

Top Bottom