• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

TROLLOLOL, smasher123 has a YouTube account did you know that? And he has like 11 subscribers! (What a coincidence, we're going from topic to topic). And white 2? it's perfect! Still though, i think platinum has the best pokemon! i saw pokemon online, but i don't know how that thing works.
P.s. Whoa whoa whoa! You said you're doing it so late? You know i can't judge really well at midnight! If it's 4:00 pm in New York in Tokyo, it'll be... Sunday! Sorry, but we have to find sth that fits to me too...:urg:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
It's pretty easy. You just go into Teambuilder and make your team. Then hit Go Online and choose the Pokemon Online server. Then if I'm on, you just click on my name to challenge me!

Also, what do you think about the time? Sunday would work for me...

Last edited:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we can do Sunday as long as it's past2pm eastern time.. Let's keep the subject on SSBB please too:

And was someone calling me a Trololo? If u think I'm one, u have no idea! Reflex W

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
So we are doing it Sunday? 2pm-3:30, 4:00pm eatern time?

Oh and the Kahuna says "hi" in Hawii Kahuna means Big Boss. He's my dog so it's alright. Didn't mean to scare any of u. Sorry if he's just that scary.

Wait!!!! What are the rules? Like 3 stock 8minute time? No items? I'm not sure what the rules are cuz i didn't compete in any of the other matches!!?
:phone:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
So we are doing it Sunday? 2pm-3:30, 4:00pm eatern time?

Oh and the Kahuna says "hi" in Hawii Kahuna means Big Boss. He's my dog so it's alright. Didn't mean to scare any of u. Sorry if he's just that scary.

Wait!!!! What are the rules? Like 3 stock 8minute time? No items? I'm not sure what the rules are cuz i didn't compete in any of the other matches!!?
I think it's three stocks, infinite time, no items, FD only. And the time should be 6:20 to 8:50 ET.

Last edited:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
DDP!!!!!
I think central timing is just an hour behind eastern time. I'm pretty sure cuz I move almost a year ago from KS (central timing) to NC (eastern timing)

Me and my friend have been practicing team attack, is it on shadowmaster?
Does shadowmaster live in Tokyo?

Does everyone have good enough wifi? I just want it to be like it's regular match. I don't might it being a little bit slower.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
so what that time in certral timeing
1:20-3:50 CT.

Me and my friend have been practicing team attack, is it on shadowmaster?
Does shadowmaster live in Tokyo?

Does everyone have good enough wifi? I just want it to be like it's regular match. I don't might it being a little bit slower.

He does live in Tokyo. But lag wasn't too bad in our last tournament...

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
No I'm not any of those. I'm just following Christ. I'm a Christ follower.

So next week, hmmm. That's sounds good! I had just planned my b-day party this weekend!!

No I'm not any of those. I'm just following Christ. I'm a Christ follower.

So next week, hmmm. That's sounds good! I had just planned my b-day party this weekend!!

トロール, i think you might get surpriced in what i am. I better not tell, i don't wanna' make that guy 上下に get all mad at me, and be cursed, cause i believe in that...
btw, happy birthday SmashGuy! What will you get for your birthday?! Ooooooh, just remembered the good ol' times...(not really just 3 years ago) My birthday will be 2 months from now, near the holidays. Yay, i always get lots of gifts for my birthday + for the vacations! If i go well in school, which i usually do, i might even get even more gifts! That's THE month i really really like!
P.s. Team Attack is off

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Anyway...

Is next weekend working out for everyone? Maybe we can do it Sunday since Alberto has an offline tournament Saturday?

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Anyway...

Is next weekend working out for everyone? Maybe we can do it Sunday since Alberto has an offline tournament Saturday?

He asked when the tournament would be in terms of hours.

Saturday's fine unless it cuts into his tourney time,
"which if my calculations are right"
and they rarely are...
Then the whole thing will go smoothly.

I wouldn't curse u no matter what u are. I'd just ask God to forgive u. Hey, I speak hebrew! מי בבית? What language was urs?

Yeah, ok if you go to google translation you can guess every language. 0o.

Yup, today is the tourney! The time i told you will be just great! Now now, i'm bored... does anyone want to play friendly smash with me? (after 3 hours) ???: Oh i want to play. Me: Zzzzzzzzzzz...
Did ya' get' dat.
P.s.(again) Does ANYBODY here know if there is a troll face in the smilies?:starman:
Happy birthday tiger15!

Top Bottom