• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
OK, I've got the account made. :)

Thanks again for the referral. I'm going to start lurking around that site now.
Be careful. Like diddy said, a lot of people on that site are really mean. As long as you stay true to yourself and focus on your self improvement, you'll meet a lot of nice and good people too

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
He never said he wanted a competitive battle.... And I agree this isn't the best rules it's more like may the luckiest guy win but still this tournament is just for fun....

GGs electricgorilla.... I've seen your name before in AiB.... Where you sandbagging? And do you main sheik?

:phone:
Nope, I was definitely trying, but no I don't main sheik. I'm a diddy main. And yeah I've seen you on AIB too. But thanks for saying she's awesome!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Really?!? you are a diddy main?!? I'm able to use him ok....

Actually here is the really main reason why I wanted to play this tournament... In every Mario party game I choose toad and every time I roll the die to see who goes first I always and I mean ALWAYS get last place.... So I wanted to see if I get bad luck in all games.....

We should battle more often..... I'm usually in allisbrawl or on this website.... Just pm me to battle again..... I have exactly the same name On allisbrawl as I do here.... Diddy204

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Really?!? you are a diddy main?!? I'm able to use him ok....

Actually here is the really main reason why I wanted to play this tournament... In every Mario party game I choose toad and every time I roll the die to see who goes first I always and I mean ALWAYS get last place.... So I wanted to see if I get bad luck in all games.....

We should battle more often..... I'm usually in allisbrawl or on this website.... Just pm me to battle again..... I have exactly the same name On allisbrawl as I do here.... Diddy204
Yeah I'll look you up again, no doubt.
Diddy is hard work, but it's rewarding and fun, so if you wanna use him, don't think twice about it, do it! Cuz it'll take time!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Peach also takes time.... I'm pretty sure she takes more patience than diddy but with diddy you need to be good with mind games...... Ehhhh I like maining a lot of people...... And what did you think?.... Did I do ok with my random people?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Peach also takes time.... I'm pretty sure she takes more patience than diddy but with diddy you need to be good with mind games...... Ehhhh I like maining a lot of people...... And what did you think?.... Did I do ok with my random people?

IMO, I think diddy is one of the hardest characters to play, but that's just cuz I've seen what it takes to get him to a higher level of play. Peach is another one.
Yeah you did great, I enjoyed the games a lot!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Lol it was really messed up I pulled up a bomb and you made ur explode on me..... Ahhh that was totally messed up..... :)

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone else ever going to enter in the doubles? even just for fun? or are there other doubles tournaments that are more popular?
T^T I'm in the doubles... but i guess you dont count me cuz...

I'm lame or somtn right?... T-T

BTW this tournament is still on for friday right??
At the same time it was suppose to be last week?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Believe me you have seen nothing yet from me...

P.s. Soon when you get crushed by me, in final destination tournament, you'll understand. btw you are maybe the best gamer I know Diddy(since we played smash and pokimon) I can't judge the others since I've played only smash with them.
I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but I can tell you now that you "crush me".
No excuse can save you from the fact that im better than you are right now, but with good practice you could reach my level. Believe it or not, plenty of people are way better than me.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
GGs again Shadow, almost had that reverse 3 stock. =P

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Yes, that's right. But not all of them will have custom moves, some are just textures. So you could end up as Master Chief with Snake's moveset.

Last edited:
Yes, that's right. But not all of them will have custom moves! For example, if you want Goku or Shadow, you will get the character and all of his moves. But if you want, say, Master Chief, you're only going to get the texture and not the moveset. So you'd be Master Chief with Snake's moveset.

Thanks for telling me! And by the way, do you know the way to hack stages? And thanks you were great in our match, I enjoyed it, next time, you'll beat me(MK 4 EVER!) Whatever, do you know any other way so we can play pokimon? My DS has a problem with connecting, so if you want to battle me there, the only way is Pokemon battle revolution. Oh well, hope we battle sometime:150:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Hacking stages is just as easy as characters. You just put your stages in stage/melee.

And I'll see if I can pick up a copy of Battle Revolution at Gamestop. But do you know if you can import B/W Pokemon into BR? Because that's where most of my good Pokemon are.

Last edited:
Hacking stages is just as easy as hacking characters. If you have an SD card with Riivolution or Gecko, you just put your stages in stage/melee. :)

And I'll see if I can pick up a copy of Battle Revolution at Gamestop. But do you know if you can import B/W Pokemon into BR? Because that's where most of my good Pokemon are.

Sorry, I told you. My DS has a problem, so I can't. Sorry. And yeah, my good pokemon are there too. But I've got some pretty neat pokemon, so PLEAZEEEEEE, can we battle, I don't know, whenever you want. But we want to battle quick, cause school starts in a couple weeks in Japan.:)

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Believe me you have seen nothing yet from me...

P.s. Soon when you get crushed by me, in final destination tournament, you'll understand. btw you are maybe the best gamer I know Diddy(since we played smash and pokimon) I can't judge the others since I've played only smash with them.
Ohhhh thanks..... But the thing is I am not the best or even close to being the best.... In fact I am probably a really bad player..... In allisbrawl a lot of people are able to beat me and even in this website there are some really good people..... So I ain't good, probably in between bad and horrible or even ok....

A challenge..... I can not resist.... Yes!!!!

Ohhhh thanks..... But the thing is I am not the best or even close to being the best.... In fact I am probably a really bad player..... In allisbrawl a lot of people are able to beat me and even in this website there are some really good people..... So I ain't good, probably in between bad and horrible or even ok....

So you were reading this...

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I told you. My DS has a problem, so I can't. Sorry. And yeah, my good pokemon are there too. But I've got some pretty neat pokemon, so PLEAZEEEEEE, can we battle, I don't know, whenever you want. But we want to battle quick, cause school starts in a couple weeks in Japan.:)
No, I just mean would it be possible for me to bring Pokemon from B/W into BR? Because all of my good teams are in B/W.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I guess I'll be hosting DOOM

I know right..... I wish I was able to send my pokemons from white in to at least Pokemon battle revolution.... But noooo and now in pokemon white my sister traded a lot of my good Pokemon :( so decided to pick new game on Pokemon diamond and Pokemon heartgold.....

Diddy204;[B said:
14832603[/B]]I guess I'll be hosting DOOM

I know right..... I wish I was able to send my pokemons from white in to at least Pokemon battle revolution.... But noooo and now in pokemon white my sister traded a lot of my good Pokemon :( so decided to pick new game on Pokemon diamond and Pokemon heartgold.....

Can i at least be the hoster once. I've beaten people so many times, and i always apply to their rules. I'll put Lv. 50 all, so don't worry:). Can you wait for 5 minutes though? Wait me and APPLY to my rules

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Fine but you owe me since I as usual have very few level hundred and I hate how they dont "flow" with each other

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Pfffft I'm ready since this team is going to suck!!!!

Ohhh you put level 50... Thanks :)

Ohhh don't hold back because I for one am not holding back this time.....

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
And you think I have???

You got *cough cough DOOOOOOOOMED cough cough*

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Fine but I won't use this team and wait about 10 minutes I need to get ready for school....

Top Bottom