• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Actually here is the thing NO DARK VOID I have a darkrai with dark void but I dislike using it....

:phone:

Why did you give up the battle? I may have used dark void, but i wasn't going to use it all the time. And I crushed your Suicune. Why? Why? Why? I'm suggesting you were afraid. XD Whatever, I saw the post, come on don't do this again. (sweet memories, when i played online and everybody gave up)

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Don't use dark void as simple as that and if my Pokemon weren't asleep you palkia would have died..... And if you use dark void it makes both sleep leaving me with 2 horrible choices
•switch take damage
•stay and die

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Diddy, i suggest that this conversation, must be done in private messages, i don't want to fill my smash thread with our battles
Most sensible request i heard all day... -_-

AND HOLD YOUR HORSYYZ whats this about another time change??

Is it the same time as last week or an hour later?!?!

I gettn MIXED MESSAGES!

I am holding my horses... Whatever, very good question mr gothrax(that wasn't a question btw) it's on Saturday at the times i have in page... I don't remember, search my thread and find it. I think it's 6:00 am in your area, good time, after parting all day long and if I don't do that, stick in the bigscreen and play smash or pokemon till 5:00 am, and when I remember that I got to wake up and do this again and again. You should consider waking up, it's gona' be interesting, believe me, what the hell this is a VERY BIG SENTENCE!!!!! A time change yes you should not blame me blame my brain for that, i think it's better though.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
×_× ... forsooth... tis fact...

Lets celebrate by brawling!... if your still online?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
lol

@diddy204: nice coughing sarcasm you performed, reminds me of a john tucker must die scene
(cough eeby ****) (oh nice heather it's not like he'd go for the popular cheerleader in this school.)

that made me laugh as a joke.

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
T^T I'm in the doubles... but i guess you dont count me cuz...

I'm lame or somtn right?... T-T

BTW this tournament is still on for friday right??
At the same time it was suppose to be last week?

Sorry, I didn't know you entered. Anyways, only 4 more ppl have to sign up for doubles!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Your guys must heard zmx and me,these rules sucks.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman

i got no problem with the rules...

Although with items set to high, i would kinda prefer that the level was the temple,
instead of battlefield. :/ but thats jst me

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Same. Items on a small stage are annoying.

And the doubles tourney is also going to be on BF with items on high. Shadowmaster, are you sure it's a good idea to have four players on such a small stage with items?

Last edited:

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
Same. Items on a small stage are annoying.

And the doubles tourney is also going to be on BF with items on high. Shadowmaster, are you sure it's a good idea to have four players on such a small stage with items?
I second that

Oh not again, I enjoyed that little argument before but now, you're in my thread which means I have the control. If you keep saying those stuff you will be another guy banned like zmx(actually I didn't report zmx, i think a moderator did) And as I explained to zmx yes this here is a luck tournament, yes which is fun too, cause you don't know who's gona' win. Whatever stop, or I'll kick you out:)

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
You weren't bad, but I think you need to work on certain MUs that you might be unfamiliar with.

Sorry, i can't now, how about in a couple of hours? And after brawl how about we play pokemon?:006:
Sorry, I still need to buy BR. I will soon.

And I can Brawl you tonight, but I'm going to sleep in a few hours. So if we can do it before then, that would be great.

Last edited:

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Heres the list of people who have not put my FC in

Vinyl
Acegamer
Smasher123
ninjapikachu(if your even in this tournament?)

And uhh? If your username is SHAM7 then i gots u...

But to all the pips that havent, i suggest doing it... well... now?

Oh yah and one more thing who is REY?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
So what was the time this was supposed to start? 2:00pm in London?

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Oh not again, I enjoyed that little argument before but now, you're in my thread which means I have the control. If you keep saying those stuff you will be another guy banned like zmx(actually I didn't report zmx, i think a moderator did) And as I explained to zmx yes this here is a luck tournament, yes which is fun too, cause you don't know who's gona' win. Whatever stop, or I'll kick you out:)
You can't kick anyone,you're not a moderator or a administrator.
Also,zmx isn't posting in your thread anymore because he has more useful things to do,but he can post here whenever he want.

Also,should I report your double posts and triple posts?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

Vinyl
Acegamer
Smasher123

And uhh ? If your username is SHAM7 then i gots u...

diddy204 is REY. Be careful his zelda can be a pain.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman

Vinyl
Acegamer
Smasher123

I think you're GUTS? If you are. then I've got you...

Last edited:

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
Dear fantastic Smash contestants...

The steps for entry are completed! I got the data I needed to. Now just an advice for you all. PLEASE READ BELOW! VERY IMPORTANT!

At the time i told you, you must be connected to Smash Brawl Wi-Fi. I will be online 10 minutes before it starts. At that time PLEASE BE CONNECTED TO THIS FORUM, so I can announce who's going to play and of course the winners.
I WILL CREATE A ROOM and wait for the entrants to join. For example when I create a room, I will be expecting Smasher123 along with Vinyl first. Now if somebody doesn't show up in this match, ex. Vinyl, Smasher123, will pass on to the Semifinal with a bye(I'll wait 5 minutes) btw after this match finishes the rest of you are going to wait for me to announce the winner and after that the next match, and it goes on and on and on. I will be as a spectator in all of the matches(and will faint right in the beginning to know who won) NOTE THAT WHEN THE BATTLE FINISHES BOTH ENTRANTS MUST LEAVE THE ROOM IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER FOR THE OTHER TWO TO JOIN!!! Now if you try to enter the room I created and I don't let you enter, that's probably because it's not your turn yet.
I suppose that the Sunrise Tournament, will keep one and a half hour, I don't know if that's true this is my first tourney, maybe it will keep 1 hour or 3 hours!

GOOD LUCK FIGHTERS!
wait, if i win (unlikely) how will i know when im playing next if i can't go on my computer?

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
~_-... zelda?...

What you mean

(Dins fire when far away, Usmash spam when above, and when in doubt Dsmash spam?)

That zelda?...oh pshaa ren :p

Don't judge my zelda because your Olimar didnt do that good neither..... And Zelda is not my main..... Actually I have no main

Wait who am I battling again?

Top Bottom