• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
And 2 of you'll know I'm good.... Wait do you think I'm good (not likely) or ok Richard?...... Seriously DOOM you need to learn to accept defeat.... Even I can beat you...... And for now I'll give you credit..... You are better than me in pokemon

:phone:

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Hmmm actually im a random person also... :) don't worry you did good but you should try sticking to your best..... Who are your best?

I'm really sorry I left I just had a fight with my mom.... (not a physical fight)

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I'm able to do a grab combo with them and it's a good combo..... And there wasn't even that much lag

Metaknight I dislike him......

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
No something else and actually people are able to do that even online I mean.... There is someone here named Ruinn and he was able to grab me and keep grabbing me until death reached so yeahhh you should probably be able to do it also.....

Also just practice ;) as we all know practice makes better (perfect doesn't exist) just use ice climbers online and keep practicing you'll get the timing....

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
No something else and actually people are able to do that even online I mean.... There is someone here named Ruinn and he was able to grab me and keep grabbing me until death reached so yeahhh you should probably be able to do it also.....

Also just practice ;) as we all know practice makes better (perfect doesn't exist) just use ice climbers online and keep practicing you'll get the timing....
I think you're talking about fthrow to bthrow

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
No actually I can't do that lol... I mean the ice lock. ( I think that's what you call it)

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, good games. I'm probably gonna use my Icies in the tourney, because my MK obviously won't cut it.

I'll try to learn them online. And thanks!

Last edited:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Yeah, good game. :)

So I'm probably gonna try to use my Icies in the tourney, because my MK obviously won't cut it. :laugh:
Don't sweat it. I've been playing for a while against really good people.
Have you tried playing around Allisbrawl.com?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
No. I'll check that place out. :) Thanks for the tip!
Easily the best place to get exposure to both good and great players. As long as you stay patient and observe, youll learn a lot

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ok heading online...

Shamim those people in allisbrawl.com are really brutal some of them and some of them are really mean.... They are always asking 1v1 anyone good.... Really annoying but Ohhh well it's a good place to train...

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Cool! I'm registering an account there right now. :)

Can I use your name as a referral, or do you have a different nickname there?
My name right now is TheElectricGorilla.
With the period included.
But I imagine either this one or that one is fine.
Use this one for a referral, but make sure to add me as a friend as electric gorilla

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
No offense,but these tournament rules sucks.

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone else ever going to enter in the doubles? even just for fun? or are there other doubles tournaments that are more popular?

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
No offense,but these tournament rules sucks.
He never said he wanted a competitive battle.... And I agree this isn't the best rules it's more like may the luckiest guy win but still this tournament is just for fun....

GGs electricgorilla.... I've seen your name before in AiB.... Where you sandbagging? And do you main sheik?

Ohh thanks:).....
I lost track of time.... If you ever wana battle a random person here I am ;) and your sheik... :0 she's awesome :)

Top Bottom