• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of which, I don't think I have PMytsterious registered. Did you put him on the list? And Vinyl isn't on the brackets either.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I don't think I have PMytsterious registered. Did you put him on the list of people we should register?

And wait, isn't Smasher123 facing Vinyl? I know it says PMysterious on the brackets, but you said that you were expecting Smasher123 and Vinyl first. And Vinyl isn't on the brackets either.

yes, because pmysterious, took her place. Vinyl won't enter

TO ALL THE ENTRANTS: THIS MAY BE THE LAST I WRITE BEFORE THE TOURNEY BEGINS, SO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER ALL THE MEMBERS(EVEN ME) AS FRIENDS! I'VE GOT PMYSTERIOUS'S FC HERE IT IS(5026 7824 2837) ALSO HERE'S THE BRACKET IN CASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER!

Smasher123 vs PMysterious
Diddy204 vs Gothrax
FalchionX7 vs Richard 89

THE MEMBER FC'S ARE ON PAGE 2 BELOW, AGAIN PLEASE REGISTER THEM. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! WHILE BATTLING BE CONNECTED TO YOUR SMASHBOARDS ACCOUNT, IN ORDER FOR ME TO ANNOUNCE WHO'S GOING TO BE NEXT AND THE WINNER. (When you enter the room i created, both of you choose Battlefield.) I MAY DOUBLE POST ALL THE TIME CAUSE THIS IS AN URGENT TIME. THANK YOU!

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and I have an idea. Since NinjaPikachu can't use the computer, why not leave messages under your name in the WiFi friend list?

Last edited:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Thank you! And I bought BR. But I haven't begun making a team yet because I've been practicing for this tournament.

Last edited:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Not today because I still need to make my team. And tomorrow I'm visiting my cousin. We'll battle soon!

Last edited:

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
*groggy* err i just woke up...

and DISCO BUNNY HASN'T ADDED ME YET!?!?

Hehe guess i win :troll:

:phone:

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Few more minutes well I want to wish everyone good luck...... I'm serious only the luckiest will win ;)

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
HEY NOW HOLD IT!! I FORGOT TO CHECK THE THREAD?

and i thought ninja was fighting first??

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
I didnt see any items??

Oh and i must admit pulling the IC on me...

I mean that was a low blow for an oli -_-

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Yeah but my sd was weird.... I kinda knew that would happen..... *sign* ohhh well..... but really where were the items???

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
If I suddenly disconnect its mainly because of my connection.

Top Bottom