• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
We could do doubles! How bout after singles. Well actually, doubles would be hard cuz probably the 4 people wouldn't be there at the same time.

:phone:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking along the same lines. Let's do that.

So again, if there's anyone else who's interested in joining, please post something!

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like a plan. Let's give everyone a week to find this and reply, and then we can make the brackets next Saturday.

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
Destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what???a tournament???okay!
I'm from the arena.
definitely doubles.that's how I play best

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
I would prefer doubles since we already had the singles tourney. I think we can keep old teams (like diddy+gothrax, richard+tiger ect.) and have everyone else partner up...Unless anyone wants to start over or change partners? If there aren't that many teams, double elimination should get more games going.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I think we should decide the teams once we have all of our entrants, since some of our old players may have left by now. But we should stick with our old team structure if we can.

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
is mekos here?
I CALL TEAMING WITH MEKOS
but really,I'm really good in team battles as long as I have some room.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
sorry ninja, but i'm unable to brawl with tiger, mom set parental controls active after i disabled them two days ago, and told me it was meant to keep me off.

if i go on any further it would make this thread a story.

put simply, i won't be able to brawl til after this christmas coming up.

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
That sucks...
Well, right now we definitely have me, Necrotic, akenero, tiger, lukinhass and smashguy...right? Other possible entrants are diddy and gothrax. So we need a few more people since we only have potentially five teams right now.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
We're still not sure about Lukinhasss...

I'll send a PM to Diddy and Gothrax to notify them that we're starting a new tourney.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
there are seven people participating, if only i could brawl online again i'd make myself entrant number 8. It sucks being me, i hope you find your eighth entrant then.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
If I may make a suggestion remind people 3 days and the day before so they won't forget.... Or if they have plans you'll will know to to edit it....

:phone:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
That sucks...
Well, right now we definitely have me, Necrotic, akenero, tiger, lukinhass and smashguy...right? Other possible entrants are diddy and gothrax. So we need a few more people since we only have potentially five teams right now.
lol I'm not attending this tourney.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Yeah, it'd be a pleasure to have you! And you wouldn't have to do that much, just register your opponents and have a few matches. ;)
Sorry,my connection is not very good to allow me to attend international wi-fi tournaments.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, we haven't even got all the entrants yet! But you can still look for a partner early, if you want. I'm not sure who's available and who isn't, so how about this:

Anyone here want to partner with SmashGuy?

Top Bottom