• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the late reply! I've been out today visiting family...

We just need a partner for AceGamerE now, since it seems that Necrotic isn't banned after all. And if I'm not mistaken, that coupled with NinjaPikachu's friend and his/her partner will bring the total number of teams to eight, which is what I was hoping for in the first place. I'll have to redo the roster now... And since the teams are randomized, you guys probably won't have the same opponents as before...

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Umm, Hey X, could you PM some peeps about the tournament?

Ninjapikachu, tell your friend and brother that they can't beat thy Sensei. :)
And Cant fight Necrosis and are gonna have to go down. :)

:150:FEEL THE FORCESenseiMewtwo:150:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I said this to thy arena (on my phone: tough work :)) :

Hey, whoever is in thou tournament," Smash World of Destruction" pay attention:

Thy tournament has been organized by him and he has done the bracket and stuff. The tournament is a "Jimmy's Day" tournament. A Jimmy's Day tournament is where you play someone anytime anyday as long as you get it done. Like: Jimmy and Dude can play a different day than Bluh and Blah as long as they get it done. So the tournament results would come by the end of everyone doing their matches on different days or whenever they can play eachother.

Get it? Good.

:phone:

So could copy and paste this message to PM this to peeps? Do you know how to multi PM?

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I can certainly do that, yes.

In fact, I'll send it to all the entrants, along with a memo about recommended times for playing.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Luigi actually has two spikes: the down taunt and the Dair. I believe the Super Jump Punch is also a ledgespike if timed correctly.

Last edited:
3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Lol he isn't the first one to triple post... Something was wrong and it turns out other people triple/quadruple posted... He wouldn't have done that

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
Right. First, when can your friend and his brother go on, Ninja?
He probably prefers Friday or the weekend (like most people) but I'll talk to him about making an account so he can communicate better.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure I could, though what time zone are you ninja?

Oh and sorry about that quadruple post, I had pressed "post quick reply" and my phone freaked out and posted like 4 times. :/ :150:

Uummm, Gothrax's TV broke down and he almost never gets on anymore sooo yeah.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, Ace will show. But if you're really concerned, I can PM him.

Also, good news, guys. Necrotic can do the tourney this Sunday. Smashguy, can you make Sunday? And can your friend and his brother, Ninja?

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
I'm Pacific, my friend can probably do Sunday. He's been trying to get an account up, but the server's too slow or something. I'll ask him what time he's free on Sunday and get his friend code if he hasn't made an account by today.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Smashguy - I know that, I just want to have the matches planned out.
Muhti and AceGamer - I'm PMing tiger and Akenero, so maybe Saturday can be your match.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Good news, guys. Akenero can make Saturday! tiger still hasn't responded, though...

Ninja - since there are four competitors per match, we'll be relying on an honor system for determining who the winners are. That said, it doesn't matter who hosts. That can be decided before the match.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that was the idea. :laugh: You can host in your match.

So it looks like we've already got two matches ready for this weekend! Looking good!

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
That would work for me. :)

@Diddy: Well, IDK if Gothrax is even ready for any match and the same for Trann99 and his friend so I don't think your match is even ready yet. :/ :) :150:

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
GOOD NEWZ!!!!

I managed to move my wii to a different monitor! Thus I'm ready for the destruction!!

And this also means i'll be getting back to the "quick tourney" so keep an eye out for that.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Idk if ill be able to... I'm sick....

OK. We'll just postpone our match for later and have the other matches first. :)
How about a little later, since that would be lunch over here. 4 pm est?
Sounds good to me.
GOOD NEWZ!!!!

I managed to move my wii to a different monitor! Thus I'm ready for the destruction!!

And this also means i'll be getting back to the "quick tourney" so keep an eye out for that.

Awesome. It's great that you can make it!

tran99

Smash Rookie
Which day do u prefer? I prefer Sunday around noon but it doesn't really matter. Also I'm PST and does anyone want to host?

Top Bottom