• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sir Knight Expiriance (Pokemon comic, also a Gardevoir comic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
This is a web comic I found a little while back. I did NOT create this, Pokesho did. This is their only translated comic, and its really good.

If anyone knows how to make this take up a lot less space, I'd love to know.

Let me know what you think.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Now you guys know where I got my idea for my sketch and character. ONLY time I've seen Gardevoir with Breasts that looked actually good.

Not the character in my Avvi though, hes custom :)

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was cute :) or maybe the right word is authentic... maybe not so much cute..... yeah.... totally not cute.

It worked though :) and the idea behind it was really creative.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I was going to read it until I noticed they gave Gardevoir breasts. It does look alot like Sugimori drew it, though.

If only ILoveCelebii was here....

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
This is epic to the 10th power. I applaud the artist and writer for this work. There wasn't a single moment I didn't like. Everything worked together so well! Definitely worth my time in barrels. I'm a 16 year old dude, and I love cute. Yes, cute is a noun.

~_^)b

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Longest .freaking.post.ever.

But, seriously, That was really good; but why did they make a Latios a pedo?Oh, well, it was still pretty funny.

Oh, and that gardevoir is hot;I'd totally do her.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Oh man. This is to funny. A guy says he would have sex with some pixels, then insults me. Hahaha..

I'm weird because I think a pokemon is hot?

Hell, It's not as bad as being a rapist or something. Oh, and I was pointing out the fact that you posted barely anything.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
I'm weird because I think a pokemon is hot?

Hell, It's not as bad as being a rapist or something. Oh, and I was pointing out the fact that you posted barely anything.
You dont need to go on and on if you get the point across. Hence the words Lol, Gtfo, Stfu, Brb, etc come in. Look, I dont want to fight. Im sorry if I insulted you, I wasnt trying to.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Just read this again, Still can't get over how well its drawn. One thing, I've been drawing Gardevoir lately, albeit modified a little, and this comic is perfect for getting proportions right. Besides, isn't Gardevoir just awesome? (Next time though, if a stranger offers you a drink, don't take it. First time I read it, I thought Cacturne was a rapist or something.... >.>)

A_man13

Smash Master
Anyone notice that the Cacturne looks just like Harley from the TV show only a real cacturne?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Anyone notice that the Cacturne looks just like Harley from the TV show only a real cacturne?
I noticed that too, I think that was on purpose to show how Harly can seem like hes a good guy, but is in fact a villan. As for Gardevoir being the main character, why not? Gardevoir is great! Now if I can just get this darn summoning spell to work right...

A_man13

Smash Master
I noticed that too, I think that was on purpose to show how Harly can seem like hes a good guy, but is in fact a villan. As for Gardevoir being the main character, why not? Gardevoir is great! Now if I can just get this darn summoning spell to work right...
I thought of that as well. I actually have never seen that season of the show, so past a few episodes that I've browsed summaries on I know hardly anything about Hoenn (and battle fronteer). I do know enough about the series to notice the similarity.

Niiro

Smash Ace
LOL @ Metatang KickBoxing
also @ Typhlotion being OHKO thunderpunch and Latios being a pedo

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I would...but there's some questionable material (no nudity or anything like that, but definitely some NSFW/NSFS pictures) and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link. Google always has the answer though! BTW, if you find it, the site's japanese, but it's easy to navigate through once you know what symbols mean what.

Niiro

Smash Ace
How about pm? =3
Because that guy's/girl's artwork is very good lol.
Oh, and is the actual comic in Japanese?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
How about pm? =3
Because that guy's/girl's artwork is very good lol.
Oh, and is the actual comic in Japanese?
Yes it is, It was the only translated one like I said.

Also, this author/artist helped out TREMENDOUSLY for helping me draw Gardevoir with breasts. (Better for copyright issues too, doesn't make my Gardevoir character look like a Gardevoir as much.)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Also, this author/artist helped out TREMENDOUSLY for helping me draw Gardevoir with breasts. (Better for copyright issues too, doesn't make my Gardevoir character look like a Gardevoir as much.)
Godammit, Chaos, stop, I repeat, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR GARDEVOIR FETISH. We don't care, and we don't want to know. Would you like it if I were to suddenly start constantly ranting on about how I love chubby chicks? Huh? Would that creep you out a bit? Would you even want to know?

Point made.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
Gardevoir vaguely resembles an idealized human female. People with a "fetish" for it are fond of idealized human females. Attaching sexuality to it is simply increasing the appeal, like adding sprinkles to a cupcake (no femininity intended in the idiom).

The comic has "anime" beauty to it. When I say this, I mean that the comic, as a whole, is beatiful.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Gardevoir vaguely resembles an idealized human female. People with a "fetish" for it are fond of idealized human females. Attaching sexuality to it is simply increasing the appeal, like adding sprinkles to a cupcake (no femininity intended in the idiom).

The comic has "anime" beauty to it. When I say this, I mean that the comic, as a whole, is beatiful.
What do you mean, "idealized?"

Also, I'm not mad at him because of his Gardevoir fantasies, just that he never shuts up about it. :mad:

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Godammit, Chaos, stop, I repeat, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR GARDEVOIR FETISH. We don't care, and we don't want to know. Would you like it if I were to suddenly start constantly ranting on about how I love chubby chicks? Huh? Would that creep you out a bit? Would you even want to know?

Point made.
Personally, go for it. I'm saying my favorite thing, so go for it, I'd be a hypocrite to tell you to stop, wouldn't I? ( And I think its great you like chubby chicks, Personally I'd like to get over these **** human parts so I can date a few I like, but curses a young body( 17 going on 18, young >.<, when will the torture end?). (Double FYI, its not the figure that gets me into liking Gardevoir, its more the personality ext... Just when its not manifested in my face in meatspace am I allowed to feel and show expressions of love without worrying about looks, again, curse being a human.))

Actually Zook, I'd like to hear all about it, I haven't heard someone ever talk about that, and I'd love to hear it. Might help me out as well.

I'll be quiet or try to, but you wouldn't believe how much my heart bleeds when I'm quiet... I'm like a Romeo, go figure.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I don't think Zook meant that he wanted to share his attraction to "chubby chicks" with you and I doubt he actually does have a thing for them, but rather said it to get you to try and relate to him having to listen to you talk about something he considers wierd and disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom