• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Schoolgirl Famicom Detective, Ayumi Tachibana for Smash Switch (Famicom Detective Club Remakes Coming to the Switch)

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to ask. Does anyone know if the protagonist's name is changeable? Or are you stuck with the default?

Last edited:

Flik

Smash Journeyman
Unboxing pictures!

The bio here does mention heavy metal (ヘビメタ) and naginata (薙刀) so thankfully it's not something made up by localization :shades:

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Okay, there are at most 5 more Tuesdays until the potential reveals (I'm fairly confident we're getting both of the remaining fighters revealed at E3) for the second pass and also 5 more chances to avoid the Spirit event deconfirmation. Until then, just hope for the best

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm still trying to decide which one I want to get first. It seems like either game has its strengths, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to get the second of the two, so I want to make sure I get the one that I want more first.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm really loving The Missing Heir as it has so much depth, drama and interesting storytelling in it thus far. Right now I'm pass the part after Kanji get's murder and the whole situation with the Ayashiro family is quite telling. I feel like I'm Columbo trying to solve a murder and it feels awesome. The members of the Ayashiro family so far are douchebags while the butler is a pretty okay guy. The maiden though has acted very strange since I met her like she knows more than she's letting on and she's afraid to speak up a word. I think the daughter of Kiki might be the murder and was speaking to Kanji's son in the backyard on the night Kiki was murdered. But I'll play through it more and find out myself. Please don't spoil it for me y'all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom