• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
1. Sethlon
2. Espy
3. K Prime

the entire top half of the bracket was sethlon playing the lower half of san antonio til winners finals. All the decent, known SA players fought on the bottom half. Espy and K Prime played the 2nd round

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I don't care. It was my second tournament.

And you weren't ****** me at first. It was loosing at first yes, but not by a lot.

I also loved my DACIT -> KO I pulled off on you. XD

On the other hand, I hate Kirby. Not as much as the Falco I faced in the losers brackets who managed to come back on Pirate Ship when I had a 2 stock advantage (don't ask), but Kirby is annoying. Mainly the stupid combo he has on Ike. If it wasn't for that, I'd be fine with Kirbys.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
i dont even no if im going to go to that. There is a street fighter 4 tourny the same day. Even tho i have never played it yet, it is free and kyle said there will be women. Real women not gamelot women.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
man i got ***** by sethlon....after i ***** him....again! hahaha wow sethlon we're even on the count! but you've beaten me when it's more important =/ hahahaha oh well i played well and had fun

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
cant wait to see you at Mavcon PyleDriver.
Haha
fun times here yo.
Didnt do too well in the tounies but i had hella fun.
Friendlies with Espy at the end was probably the best part.
lol
Got to MM suspect.
Yea he beat me, but atleast it wasnt a shut-out.
Well guess i cant talk any shiz for a while eh?
oh well
lol
atleast i can talk shiz to nintendofreak
:laugh:
Constant Spikes FTW eh?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I had fun...no johns this tourney. Waking up at 4 am is never good on tourney day. >.<
I can post up shout outs when the results are up.
Just like the decent SA players, I fell really hard, but made up for it in Low-Tiers.
Only one MM and it was a fun one.
Smash 64 is the best game ever. Everyone should just drop what they are playing and play Smash 64.
Combos that doesn't exist in Melee is in 64. Jiggs, and Kirby are really gay, but I'll get around that with Link. :)
Gonna have to laugh at the epic 'Sonic vs.' match we had.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Meh, I was out of it so I probably would've lost.
We gotta do more Low-Tier tourneys. Gonna wreck more face with Mario if need be. :)
Should've tried Sonic this time. I will do it next time. :)

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
i shoulda went sonic.
my Yoshi was out of practice.
i still wish Diddy was low tier.
=/
Oh well.
just gonna have to get better with Sonic and Yoshi.

@Suspect lol i have to say, i had fun playing you.
you have a pretty nice kirby.
GGs bro

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yea Luu you have a pretty nice diddy, i wanted to use diddy but i dont like dittos especially diddy dittos.
they were good games.

Doubles for low tier would be cool, id just get ethan and we would team running ness and lucas.

Lucas deserves to be higher tier, he is too good

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
ROFL, despite your name being LuWIIgi your Luigi is rusty? xD

But aside from all that, you should stay with Yoshi and Sonic.
That way we can either go Mario/Yoshi or Double Sonic. :)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Been a while since I last posted here.
Didn't do too well as I did in my previous three tournaments but kick *** friendlies.
My first low-tier tournament so I was going in blind. A Link against KPrime's Ness, no chance for me.
Falcon dittos barely lost, but I'm satisfied with a D-Air spike KO and a edge guard Falcon Punch KO those matches.

Smash 64 was insane. Starting a match off with a connecting Falcon Punch. Corneria throw-fest. Luigi Dragon Punch. Yes, GreyFox, second to last 64 match of the night, Peach's Castle, 8~12 connecting Dragon Punches, majority of them for you.

Thanks to ESPY, if I didn't call you, I'd most likely realized that the single tournament had already started and I wouldn't have had a spot saved.
~ Geoberos

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Hey Geo, you gotta come around alot more than this.

I missed you in the past few tourneys :) [no homo]

Your always a cool guy to hang around.

Also, I'm working on getting Mushroom Kingdom 2 for the 64 now.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Feels good to be back at a tournament. Gotta start coming here more often. Days with you guys are just full of win. You'll probably have Ness by then, after that, lawls are able to ensue 255% over the existing smash 64 200%.
~ Geoberos

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Dang it LuWiigi. You and your stupid spikes. I only landed one Aethercide on you. I'm never playing Ike VS Diddy at Battlefield again. I'm sticking with PS1. >_<

Fun MM GreyFox. I liked the second round the most. XD Dtilt spike FTW.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey guys, I would post the full results right now, but the comp I'm on can't run Tio. I'm heading home and I'll have a results thread up for everyone to see in a few hours.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Geo: Gotta start hanging out with us once more guy. :)

@Niddo: Yea the MM was fun. I need to find a better character against Ike. I honestly can't stand him as Zelda. Too much ****ing work just to get inside the guy. >.<

@Dance: Next tourney, Smash 64 Singles and Teams. Everyone who plays Melee, drop that crap and play a real man's game. :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll put up shoutouts on the results page.

I looked at all of the matches Geoberos was nice enough to record for me (vs. KPrime in Losers and Seth in Grand), and I saw that I was kinda...bleh. Lots of dumb decisions on my part, really.

It's all good though, and I still had a ton of fun.

I'll get you eventually, Seth. Aggro Sonic doesn't beat Falco...gotta change that.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
What are you talking about Grey? You got pass my jab plenty of times. I couldn't cancel well at all yesterday. Kept finishing the combo even though I pressed down. O_o

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
man i got ***** by sethlon....after i ***** him....again! hahaha wow sethlon we're even on the count! but you've beaten me when it's more important =/ hahahaha oh well i played well and had fun
Yeah, haha, our matches are always super close :) Except that corneria match, lol, :embarrass

Rest of my shout outs are in the results thread.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Hahhaha yea you've beaten me 6 times and so have i Lol we **** hahaha i think it kinda just depends on some stages Lol

Lol yea onetime you ***** me on coprneria and once i ***** you hahah whats next!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom