• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
mmmm!

Maining Abel, Juri, and Sakura for SSF4.

I need to have someone make me a pretty custom front for when I mod the stick I bought.
Give me the layout of the stick and I can make you that image. Plus I wanna play you with Makoto, Chun-Li, Juri. :D

Give me the layout of the stick and I can make you that image. Plus I wanna play you with Makoto, Chun-Li, Juri. :D
I'll have to take you up on that!
After finals, or if I get bored, I might order some new buttons and a stick. Modding seems fun, can't wait. I'd have to make an absolutely peachy image!

I need to learn all the cancels and stuff in SF. So hard. Natural combos so hard. This will take some time.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
The only thing you owe me in is your attendance at Nikefest 2. Anything short of that will result in you being a loser to me.

Try your hardest to be there. ;)
I will, and again thanks.

Paw, as long as you're here at or after 5 it is fine.

====
EDIT!!! For those of you who want to eat, it would be nice if yall can pitch in 2$ for pizza.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
ill bring ssf4, and mah stick :D

oh btw, i just had the most amazing match of my life today with Zook. i teched the down air ike spike 3 times on yoshis island. thank god for infinite replay

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol I'll get to it tomorrow. I promise. SSF4 and MHTri have taken over so that's my john for the evening. Oh yeah and how can I forget Pokemon. :p

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
hai gais.

so good news: i graduated basic training this friday. :)

bad news: i wont be back home for at least another month to 4 months. still have to complete "A" school, and then i get leave. but i'll be posting more often once i'm there so i'll be keeping up with the going ons of good ol SA Smash.

hope everyone's been doing great, i cant wait to play some moar smash with you guys again.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
hai gais.

so good news: i graduated basic training this friday. :)

bad news: i wont be back home for at least another month to 4 months. still have to complete "A" school, and then i get leave. but i'll be posting more often once i'm there so i'll be keeping up with the going ons of good ol SA Smash.

hope everyone's been doing great, i cant wait to play some moar smash with you guys again.
DONKEY Boooonnnggggg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom